Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka Smiley Happy 9dafdde4ca37086693d70b6d7e8162dad035f5063c6e8352d6d12fc6f579d316.jpg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

(0) Hearts

Wow great haul. Love the deluxe samplesSmiley Happy

I still cannot believe I let this special pass.

I soooooo wanted to order something from OH to get the $100 freebies b/c it's such a good deal, but because I took advantage of the same promo (but w/ some different products) back in December/January, I've got cleansers, scrubs, masks, gels and moisturizers to see me through the rest of the year and beyond. I hope they do this promo again around the holidays!!

ok i'm jealous.

I am so excited! I got this too Smiley Happy

I'm so glad that I decided to go for the deal, there is a lot of stuff in there that I either use or wanted to try so, yay! 

WoooHoooo Me too!

Replaced my UD All Nighter Spray, picked up some 100 pt perks, and FINALLY got my hands on two of the new Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadows!!!

IMG_1881.JPG

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1931.JPG

IMG_1954.jpg

Love the NARS eyeshadows! metallics are a weakness for me

They're a weakness for me too, I could barely stop myself at 2!

i want the NARS eye shadows, but i wouldn't ever use them hahah

Uggghhhhh those eyeshadows are beautiful! I have 6 of them on my wishlist and i'm trying to hold out on them until september (because I know I won't use them until then), but these swatches made it haaaaard Smiley Sad

*drools*

So the top swatches are wet, I'm assuming??  I'd love to see some looks with these before purchasing.  They look lovely. 

Yep! The top are wet (just used a brush with water) and the bottom swatches are just one pass with my finger. These are super pigmented. I'm so obsessed with the shimmer in these! If I do a look with them soon I'll post it on the 'What are you wearing today?' thread!

I second the looks!

(0) Hearts

Posted one with Himalia today, I'll try Callisto next!

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

- Too faced matte eye palette

- Too faced natural eye palette

- Lorac lip pencils

- Too faced shadow insurance

- Nars lip pencil in More

- Nars lip gloss in Angelika 

- Lorac 2 palette

Not sure if I'm going to keep the lorac pro palette 2. I like some of the colors, but maybe just about half. 

Love TF's Shadow Insurance!

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried it yet, since I've been a loyal fan to the Urban Decay primer potion, but I've heard great things about it!

Nice haul! I am not sure about my Lorac Pro2 too, if I should keep it or not. I will not use the blue and gray shadows but let us know if you end up keeping it or not Smiley Happy

and OMG! those NARS eyeshadows are amazing! I swatched it at the store and I am inlove!

Nice haul, annypoo! Too Faced is slowly becoming one of my favorite brands for eyeshadows! Smiley Wink 

<3, Randee