Zpsid91

Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka :smileyhappy: 9dafdde4ca37086693d70b6d7e8162dad035f5063c6e8352d6d12fc6f579d316.jpg

CuriousCannibal

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

Okay, that bag is SUPER adorable!! 

AlisG

Haha thank you! It's actually super huge! I'm pretty sure it could fit everything in that picture with room to spare! but it's also super sturdy and there's metal bumps(?) on the bottom so the leather doesn't wear out. I'm in love :3

LariTheLoud

So I bought a bag! And it was completely different from the ones I was considering. Instead, I popped into the Coach store during their semi-annual sale and picked up this cutie:

upload_6230008764889964946.jpg

It's the perfect size, I can wear it as a cross body, it's a nice color that goes with all of my outfits, I like the shape of it, AND my husband agreed that it looks great on me. :smileyhappy: Love it!

almostyou

Ooo nice choice! I have the same bag in coral and I love it. It has been with me all spring and summer long

gogreyhound

oooooooooohhhhh!!! Love it!!  :smileysurprised:

notcreative

I love all things Coach.  This is very pretty.

annypoo

Glad you found a purse! Guess we both went with something different than what we were initially thinking of :smileywink:

HookedOnBeauty2

As I mentioned in your other thread when you were deciding which bag to buy, I said the majority of my bags are Coach. So Of course I'm excited for your purchase!!!! You will wear it beautifully. It's dangerous because I live too close to a Coach outlet. 

meagboho

Also not a fan of purses with their insignia all over them. I looooove the look of leather.  This is a great purse, Lari. Glad you found something you like.

CuriousCannibal

That is such a cute, versatile purse! I love that it'll keep it's shape and go with everything. It's the kinda bag i'd go hunt for, but right now i'm sticking to cheap purses, because I like having a lot of options. One day i'll get something nice though :smileyhappy:

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much, Curious! I keep telling myself I need to try to get accustomed to cheaper purses so I can save some more money, but honestly, I just have downright expensive tastes. I always lust after the Valentinos and Proenza Schoulers when I'm in Nordstrom, and it's ridiculous how out of budget they are for me. But I buy bags very, very infrequently, and I use them to death, so I can easily justify spending a few hundred on a purse -- and this one was extremely reasonable, so I felt even less guilty. :smileyhappy: That and my husband was the biggest enabler ever.

ballerinagrl

(0) Hearts

I think needing to have a lot of great purses is a feature of one's twenties and thirties. In my late twenties I got to the stage where I felt I literally needed a new purse every month, and I was buying LV, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Prada, and Mui Mui, so I spent waaaay tooooo much, but I do now have an awesome collection to pass on to my daughter who turns 9 this year :smileyhappy: 

Since I turned 40, I find I am far less into buying multiple cute purses, and more focused on the durability of purses for frequent flying. The year I turned 40 I bought a giant LV purse, which I've used for work ever since. The other BIG CHANGE since I turned 40 is that I am now utterly obsessed with skincare and make up, and prefer to invest in these areas, as it is imperative I look good for work.

So in effect I swapped one addiction for another ;-)

MarciaBrady

[ Edited ]

Have you ever checked out the Coach Outlet website? They have purses from both the regular store and the factory store, all at pretty amazing prices. It's not 'open' all the time - they do events that last anywhere from days to a week or two. They have some really great stuff. Highly recommended.

AlisG

This is a beautiful bag! It makes me think twice about always walking by the Coach store at the mall now. I love the colour and the mix of textures. 

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

I love it, too! The Coach store is something I have a love-hate relationship with. Sometimes I'll walk by the storefront, and I'll be seriously unimpressed with the entire collection of the season. And sometimes I'll walk by and find at least 5 that I'm immediately drawn to. I find that this happens often for most designer bags, actually.

There are some higher-end bag designers and styles that I really truly love and wish I could buy, but that's for when I roll in the millions (hahaha fat chance). So I'll just lust from afar. :smileywink:

heartsmyface

Oh what an awesome season transitional piece!!!  Loving the colour! 

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

That's what I love about it! The color is appropriate for more than just the summer/spring seasons. I could see myself wearing this in the winter. :smileyhappy: Thanks, hearts!

lovinglondon

What's the colour? I'm so temped by the sale but I'm on a bag no-buy indefinitely. 

LariTheLoud

The color is Grey Birch, and it's the Bleecker Mini Riley Carryall. It really was a good deal, and I love how it feels: so nice and soft, but structured enough to hold its shape even when it's not stuffed full!

lovinglondon

Thanks. I made the mistake of googling it and now I want it. lol. I just bought a grey bag but I don't have one that size, and it so so cute. Such a great buy! Enjoy. 

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much, lovinglondon! This is my first grey bag so I'm happy to have it. :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 777 replies
  • 1263 hearts
  • 114 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • nikki
    • killahbabe
    • emmaclaire
    • wendyomgwar
    • friedrice