Zpsid91

Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka :smileyhappy: 9dafdde4ca37086693d70b6d7e8162dad035f5063c6e8352d6d12fc6f579d316.jpg

crayzeeRN

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

Oh my goodness what a haul!!!

CuriousCannibal

Oh, what a lovely haul! And GREAT customer service! Enjoy all of your new fragrances :smileyhappy:

DiVWA

(0) Hearts

I forgot to mention that this SA was so into Jo Malone, that she got my husband interested in trying some of the fragrances. He's picky about fragrances but he's intrigued....

LariTheLoud

Excellent choices! Blackberry & Bay, English Pear & Freesia, and Peony & Blush Suede are three of my favorites in Jo Malone's lines. I don't have Vanilla & Anise or Blue Agava & Cacoa, but I really really love Blue Agava & Cacao whenever I sample it. I hope to pick it up in the future. :smileyhappy:

Enjoy your new scents!

dolceloure

Well, I went out of town for a few weeks and came home to these goodies:

IMG_20140706_123424.jpg

June Ipsy, June Glossybox, and a Sephora order! Unboxed:

IMG_20140706_123319.jpg

I know this must sound terribly ungrateful but I'm so tired of getting hair styling products. :-/ I wish subscription services had an option in their profile/beauty quiz thingies where they ask you "What product(s) do you absolutely NOT want to receive, EVER? (select 1-2)" or something of the sort!

I was actually in DC these past few weeks (which included a trip to NY) so these are my beauty hauls from my trip:

IMG_20140706_122755.jpg

Ulta, TJ Maxx, a Julep order, Walmart...oh and the perfumes are all from Zara! AAAH every time I come out to the east coast I hit up every Zara I see b/c I looove how cheap (and nice smelling!) their perfumes are, specially on sale!  Oh and the Bigelow lotion is from the NY hotel. I *love* when hotels have good B&B products! :smileytongue:

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Please come back and review the items from the color of the year kit.  If it was not for my no buy, I would have purchased that on sale.

dolceloure

Sure thing! So far I've only tried the lipstick, and I definitely like it! It's buttery and pigmented and goes on pretty smooth. It's bright though, so it's definitely not an everyday lipstick!

crayzeeRN

I love coming home to lots of packages! Great haul!

CuriousCannibal

I totally agree on the hair stuff. I HATE getting hair products because I can't use them! Its very aggravating :smileysad:

MarciaBrady

Wow! What an awesome month! I'm tired of getting hair products in subscription boxes too. Especially when they don't work all that well. I swear the last Birchbox shampoo and conditioner I used made a bunch of my hair fall out. I think it was called No. 4. I do like the Rusk texture spray from Glossy, though. The one from Ipsy works well, too. 

AlisG

This is kind of a late June/July collection of buys (and I'm missing some stuff because I am horrible at gathering all of my products together for pictures haha).Screen Shot 2014-07-05 at 10.37.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-07-05 at 10.36.04 PM.png

I got a small makeup haul:
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade
- the Buxom promo from Sephora
(not pictured)
- Shiseido 10oz. Benefit Wrinkle24 Softener for my mom 
- MAC Fix+ to go size
- Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner

and everything else: 
- DavidsTea Mugs (They were on sale!) -- Nordic Mug, Bubble Mugs, and Latte Mug
- Doc Martens (for work)
- John Fluevog Mason Bag

It's been an expensive couple of weeks! Luckily, I got a second job for the summer. :smileytongue:

LariTheLoud

JOHN FLUEVOG!!! I'm obsessed with Fluevogs!!! I've yet to buy any of his shoes because I haven't been able to try them on anywhere and I'm nervous I'll order the wrong size, but they are such a fun and funky style! This is an awesome haul!

AlisG

I love John Fluevog, too! I actually got a pair of the classic Angel Soles from a neighbour maybe 5 or 6 years ago... They last FOREVER... I'm just needing to get them resoled now and they were already used when I got them. I'm not really sure on the sizes either since the ones I have are 2 big for me (I just use 2 pairs of socks aha). But you should come on down to Vancouver! We have 2 freestanding stores!! And one is this crazy glass building that is built in what used to be an alleyway between 2 old, old buildings. I love it. :smileytongue:

CuriousCannibal

Okay, that bag is SUPER adorable!! 

AlisG

Haha thank you! It's actually super huge! I'm pretty sure it could fit everything in that picture with room to spare! but it's also super sturdy and there's metal bumps(?) on the bottom so the leather doesn't wear out. I'm in love :3

LariTheLoud

So I bought a bag! And it was completely different from the ones I was considering. Instead, I popped into the Coach store during their semi-annual sale and picked up this cutie:

upload_6230008764889964946.jpg

It's the perfect size, I can wear it as a cross body, it's a nice color that goes with all of my outfits, I like the shape of it, AND my husband agreed that it looks great on me. :smileyhappy: Love it!

almostyou

Ooo nice choice! I have the same bag in coral and I love it. It has been with me all spring and summer long

gogreyhound

oooooooooohhhhh!!! Love it!!  :smileysurprised:

notcreative

I love all things Coach.  This is very pretty.

annypoo

Glad you found a purse! Guess we both went with something different than what we were initially thinking of :smileywink:

HookedOnBeauty2

As I mentioned in your other thread when you were deciding which bag to buy, I said the majority of my bags are Coach. So Of course I'm excited for your purchase!!!! You will wear it beautifully. It's dangerous because I live too close to a Coach outlet. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 979 replies
  • 1570 hearts
  • 133 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • nikki
    • killahbabe
    • emmaclaire
    • poemelyric
    • wendyomgwar