Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka :smileyhappy: 9dafdde4ca37086693d70b6d7e8162dad035f5063c6e8352d6d12fc6f579d316.jpg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

[ Edited ]

Hair and an arm?!?! 

I would love it if you swatched :smileyhappy: I'm going to have to scour the outlets now!

Beautiful goodies! I've heard the GA solos are totally worth the splurge, but I can't decide what shade(s) I'd get. Still debating that Heat Wave, but I always seem to look weird with gold highlighters. I could just get it to look at...

[ Edited ]

Thank you!  I really love the GA solo, but I'm such a taupe eyeshadow fiend I legitimately have an entire drawer in my makeup storage unit devoted solely to taupe eyeshadow singles.  It's gorgeously pigmented, a stunning color, and feels lovely, although it is perhaps a TOUCH stiffer than I would have expected.  That seems to translate well, believe it or not, because it ends up avoiding that powdery kick-up that can sometimes happen with eyeshadow.

Honestly I was a bit concerned because golden highlighters don't always work well with my skin, but Heat Wave is really beautiful.  I'd own it just because of how beautiful it looks in the pan, but luckily it looks lovely on as well.  It's very pigmented but incredibly easy to blend so you can control the effect very well.

(0) Hearts

Is the Estee Lauder Illuminating Powder only sold in stores? I can't find it anywhere online. 

(0) Hearts

As ilovetopurplefy said, it's from an old collection.  A lovely friend grabbed me one from her CCO!  I'd give it a look or call your nearby CCOs (although they might not tell you anything over the phone).

(0) Hearts

It was LE from the Bronze Goddess 2013 collection. It has been popping up at CCO stores but it isn't available in regular department stores or online anymore.

(0) Hearts

Oooh. Thanks! I haven't seen this at my CCO yet. I've only seen the pure color blushes

I love my Luminous Flush.  Enjoy!

First of all, thank you for jumping through a million hoops to show us your beauties!!!! I want everything! Which is your favorite so far?

Second, which browser/devices are you using?

(0) Hearts

I'm pretty obsessed with all of it to be honest, but the Tom Ford is really making my heart sing.  The blush is so buttery and smooth, as are the eyeshadows, and I can truly feel the quality.  But it's all making me so happy!

I'm using my MacBook pro and Safari (I know, no one uses Safari and I should switch to Firefox, I know!)

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I use Safari, because I mostly login from my Macbook, iPad or iPhone.  It takes me seconds to upload pictures though (probably why I add so many).  When I login from my desktop (Dell), I use Internet Explorer, which I do not like as much.

I know there is a way to check your upload speed, because my husband checks it whenever his online games are lagging.  My guess is your issue is there.

(0) Hearts

I use Safari!!!

(0) Hearts

You got Heat Wave! How do you like it? 

I'm pretty in love with it - it's perfect for summer because it's so golden and amazingly glow-y!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yay! I'm glad you love it! I used to own Heat Wave. I got it a few months ago but I accidentally dropped it and it shattered all over my dorm room floor. :smileysad: When I go visit my brother next week I'm going to check the CCO store by his place to see if they have any in stock.

(0) Hearts

OMG that's awful!!! I'm so sorry to hear that, definitely check by the CCO, it seems to be popping up a lot lately! 

Love the purse and wristlet. Kate Spade is my favorite. The mint color is so pretty.

(0) Hearts

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

My mini haul from Kate Spade during the sale. I ended up buying a completely different purse than the ones I was debating over.

(0) Hearts

I love the Kate Spade purse you ended up with, annypoo! It is gorgeous! :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee

Nice selection. I really want the Mayfair Perforated Tullie but I'm not paying that much for it even on sale. Enjoy!! Kate Spade is addicting as hell. lol 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments