Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka :smileyhappy: 9dafdde4ca37086693d70b6d7e8162dad035f5063c6e8352d6d12fc6f579d316.jpg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

(0) Hearts

It is!! They just opened a store not too far away from me. 

I love both of your choices. The wristlet is perfect for summer days.

(0) Hearts

I didn't really need a wristlet but I love the color and material! 

I love that wristlet...and Kate Spade - nice!!

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

How is this bag? Does the leather/straw feel soft or on the stiff, structured side? I have a hard time ordering purses sometimes because I like to *feel* them in person! :smileyvery-happy: It looks just as beautiful as the pic, though!

(0) Hearts

The black leather part is really soft, the straw part is hard and holds shape very well. And it fits my long wallet!

Awe! You didn't get the dusty mint bag! :smileysad:

I really like the wristlet though! :smileyvery-happy:

I know!! It was a hard choice to make, plus it kept disappearing and reappearing on the site. I never caught it in time to finish through checkout. 

Annypoo, I know exactly what you mean! I saw it OOS and then when I was sleeping the lovely Beethousand scooped it up on my behalf! It was the best thing to wake up to! :smileyvery-happy:

These are both way too cute.  Great choices.

Thanks! I was literally going back and forth between 3 bags

Isn't that how it always works out? Sometimes the tie breaker is something completely different! :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

I'm glad I like the one I chose, sometimes its hard to tell online. 

My late June/July haul :smileyhappy: 

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

Wow, the Laduree shells are so pretty! But...somehow I thought you'd get more in the package. O_O I really do like the pressed blush, though. :smileyhappy: Is it really sheer? I find that Japanese/Korean blushes are quite sheer in general....

Choco I was thinking the same thing! I know Guerlain overflows the tin with perles in the picture too, but I was expecting more shells! Guess I should have read the .03oz haha

I am glad I have no hauls to post, because I would take one look at this and go running in the other direction.  This will be way too hard to follow.

Oh those blushes kill me! I AM SO JEALOUS!!! 

(but happy for you that you have such an awesome haul!!!)

OMGOMGOMG! The Laduree! I bet it's as gorgeous on as it is in the package. You go girl!

You got the Laduree stuff!! I am so excited for you!! So are you going to use it or just look at it :smileywink:

Where is @Meagboho - I know she'll be excited!

Also, the rest of your haul is gorgeous too :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments