Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka Smiley Happy 9dafdde4ca37086693d70b6d7e8162dad035f5063c6e8352d6d12fc6f579d316.jpg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

Great haul! Love the cleansing water. 

I was in Europe last summer and it kills me that I didn't even think to do any European makeup/skincare shopping while I was there!! All I bought were touristy souvenirs, lol. Next time I go back I'm going w/ my suitcase empty and my wallet full of credit cards. Smiley Tongue

Hi,

You can get all the French beauty products, including Caudalie, in Dubai, if you ever vacation there Smiley Happy

Very envious! Is Caudalie a drugstore product in France? I've heard so many amazing things about French pharmacies. 

Yes Caudalie was available at the pharmacies along with Avene, Vichy , La Roche Posay . Wish I had done a little research before I got there and that I left my suitcase half empty., Didn't see any deals even at duty free on dior, chanel etc.. Actually some of the duty  free prices with the exchange were more expensive  than the US.  

(0) Hearts

Yep they have it at all their drugstores. you know, I don't think I've ever purchased makeup at the duty free before....

Great group of Caudalie products here!  And I would love to be in France right now for their bi-annual sales!  Go buy all the things while you can!  Smiley Wink

This reminds me of Japan's huge summer sales. So many stores had 40% off sales, I couldn't believe my luck! I got so much cute stuff from the Japanese Disney Stores. 

Ohhh I am so jealous! Enjoy!!!! Did you pick up some grape water? That stuff is my favorite! Oh and the Vinosourse SOS eye cream <3

(0) Hearts

No I saw the grape water darn. Did buy eye cream, sunscreen, body lotion. it was hard to choose. I want to try the grape water now. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

It's great to keep in your bag if you can catch the unicorn of a travel size! So refreshing and perfect for summer Smiley Happy

Yup that settles it. I need to travel back to France just to be able to shop for cosmetics.

what a dream. i adore caudalíe products. 

I only have one thing but the month is young! I got this bee-yoo-tee-ful powder brush at the Make Up For Ever store last night (so technically it's a June haul I guess!). Softest, fluffiest ever!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ooooh lala! This looks so luxurious! I have the IT Cosmetics huge powder brush, it's my absolute favorite!

Photo on 2014-07-01 at 19.12.jpg

I have this brush, and I agree it's the best one I own.  I went into the store to buy the Marc Jacobs bronzer brush and walked out with this instead Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Yes, I've been lusting after the MJ bronzer brush forever but I think I like this one more! I have a few Marc. Jacobs' brushes and they are certainly beautiful but this brush is, like, a work of art. I don't think I've ever felt this way about a makeup brush before. Just the handle alone...Le sigh!!!

(0) Hearts

What a beautiful brush!

I love their handles, too.

(0) Hearts

It's SO FLUFFY! It must feel wonderful on the face!

(0) Hearts

It makes all my other brushes feel like sandpaper! 

I got those samples from Dr. Hauschka: let us know what you think!

I took his advice about not using night creams.