Joyful June Hauls!

Tesa224

Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. :smileyhappy:  

gogreyhound

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

excellent haul!I love all the minis, and the Nars Kauai is so prettty! nicely done!! :smileywink:

MK89

(0) Hearts

If I could buy minis of everything I totally would, they're so cute! Kauai is gorgeous yeah! :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

Nice haul! Were you as shocked as I was by how big that detangler is??

MK89

(0) Hearts

Haha yes but i think I read a review that it would be large. My sephora box was huge just because of it l

czikimonkey

I just had a birthday and got some amazing stuff, but I'm going to wait to take pictures until the rest of my haul arrives. Here's what I got (I added quick mini-thoughts of each) 

1. Josie Maran coconut watercolor eyeshadow (I like it, but don't love it so far) 

2. MAC Lippies: Syrup and Lovelorn (LOVE Lovelorn; syrup is a little dark on me right now)

3. Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder (like this)

4. A NARS ITA brush (omg I love this!)

5. Dior Fluidstick in Kiss Me (love)

6. Algenist face oil (like)

7. Replica Beach Walk perfume (LOVE the smell, and the bottle is the coolest but it fades quickly) 

8. Tom Ford Blush Nude (I used my Bergdorf Goodman gift cert that came in my Glossybox subscription to pay for most of this....urgh I am so excited as it is my first TF.)

9. Kat Von D chrysalis palette  (such pretty colors) 

10. First Aid Beauty eye cream (haven't gotten this yet but I got the Fresh Rouge gift as well with it :smileyhappy: 

11. YSL Rouge Volupte in Fetish Pink (love all Rouge Volupte) 

12. MAC eyeliner in Teddy and lipliner 

13. Dr. Jart Help Me kit (I love this so much)

14. Mascara sampler (the kit that comes with the $25)--so far I've tried Better than Sex and I have to say it is amazing 

15. MAC lipgloss in Oyster Girl 

16. MAC Strobe lotion (I've got the cream too; neither does much for me, actually, as both fade quickly. But I like the way they feel) 

17. NARS eyepaint (the new one)--it's pretty comparable to my trusty Bobbi Brown gel pots 

Yikes there's probably more....I'm doing this from memory so I'm definitely missing some. That's A LOT of stuff. I basically used all the money I got to buy more makeup. Two years ago I didn't even own a bronzer and I had one blush, a few eyeliners, and two or three MAC lipsticks. I am pretty far past that now....bleargh. 

klbandy

Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 12.32.51 PM.png

So for my birthday my family and I went shopping and did damage.

Sephora:

Sephora Formula X 3 step system

Formula X Polish in Prism

Too Faced Melted lipstick in Peony 

Guerlian Metorites in Meduim 03

Sephora Matte lipstick in Mulberry 

OCC Lip tar test tube set in Pink Prism

Dior Gel Nail polish in 338 Mirage

Bite Deconstructed lipstick in Centifolia

Bite Deconstructed lipstick in Damask 

Burberry Lipstick in Union Red

MAC:

Naked Pigment

Show Orchid Lipstick

Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick

Soft Ochre Paint pot

Concealor Palette in Light 

Process Magenta Chromagraphic Pencil

Beet Lip Liner

Cherry Lip Liner 

More to Love Prolong wear lip pencil

Tide e/s

Beauty Mark e/s

Nocturnal e/s

Satellite Dreams e/s

Purple Haze e/s

Parfait Amore e/s

Melba Blush

Peaches Blush

Frankly Scarlett Blush

Azalea Blush

234 Brush

Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 12.33.05 PM.png

And then I got a surprise trip to IKEA and got the Alex organizer!!! Ahhh

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Oh my goodness, that organizer looks amazing!

<3 Melissa
klbandy

(0) Hearts

I keep staring at it. Haha its like I'm too afraid to touch it and disturb its beauty hehe

miabt

Yay an Alex organizer to put all of your goodies in!  I was just at Ikea & couldnt find one in-stock, so I'll have to wait :smileysad:  Cant wait to see how you organize everything in it :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

czikimonkey

(0) Hearts

I just had a birthday haul too...love it! You got some great stuff :smileyhappy: 

Zpsid91

I love that organizer...very nice!

Nice haul too :smileywink:

klbandy

(0) Hearts

Do you have it? If so, what do use to organize within the drawers? 

Zpsid91

(0) Hearts

I don't...I'm on the hunt for a new one. I had something similar in my old apartment and I used silverware organizers in the drawers to keep everything separate. It actually worked really well for mascaras, eyeliners, etc. Some have a little bit wider compartments and I could fit my quads, blushes and what not in them..worked pretty well for most things. upload_3996410716082987392.jpg

klbandy

(0) Hearts

Thats a great idea! :smileyhappy: thank you

notcreative

A Happy Birthday indeed.

gogreyhound

image.jpgShazam! this little baby arrived before my husband did...Can I confess to you guys that I have some empty boxes shoved under the bed? LOL! He wouldn't be mad...I just don't want to admit I am purchasing stuff...I know you all won't judge me!

Anyway, another reason I love QVC. a little sampler set, 19.00 with NO shipping charges. A nice  0.5oz Genius, and deluxe samples of Super Smile toothpaste and activator, WEN Cleansing Conditioner, Living Proof PHD 5-in-1, Dr. Gross BB Cream and a little Bliss hand lotion (peppercorn and orange--smells wonderful!) I haven't ever tried WEN, and with my baby fine hair, I don't want to commit to much of a sample in case it doesnt work. I love the Genius, and it is 100 for 2 oz, so just this sample alone is worth the price! 

notcreative

[ Edited ]

I love Wen, although I use the lavender, because my hair is very thin.  Those are excellent samples.  Tip on the Wen is it does not lather, so you need a lot of product (probably the whole sample for one wash- no joke).  Scrub it into your hair and scalp for at least 2-3 minutes from root to tip.  Rinse with less than hot water at the end of your shower (after letting the product sit in your hair while you clean the rest of your body).  I try to do it in cold water as they suggest, but that is hard.  If you use enough product, scrub it into your hair and thoroughly rinse it out, you will probably love it.  The biggest complaints (other than price and amount of product you have to use) are that it does not clean hair and that hair falls out.  It will clean if you scrub, and your hair should not fall out if you rinse it all out.  There are agents in the product that are not ideal for it to be left inside the hair shafts.

gogreyhound

thanks for the tips! My hair is short--will I still need a  lot of product?

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Even short hair will need a lot of product, because I use the majority of the product at my scalp.  My ends are extremely thin, so I use less as I work my way down.  The good news is unlike other products where you can use too much (looking specifically at traditional conditioners), you cannot use too much Wen.  You can use too little though.  If you do not work enough through your hair, it will not get fully clean.  I personally use 12-15 pumps from the large bottle (even though my hair is half way down my back, it is really thin), which looks like more product than that sample has. Shorter hair would probably use 8-10 pumps.  Wen suggests more, but I find my hair looks no better when I use more than 15 pumps, but it does look worse when I use less than 12.  I would honestly just use the whole sample in one sitting to see what the product can really do for you.  

gogreyhound

(0) Hearts

ok, thanks! I will use it on the weekend, just in case...I don't want my hair to look plastered to my head if it doesnt work right for me! :smileyhappy:

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Just make sure you have plans to go somewhere.  You do not want to spend one of your best hair days at home!!!  Yes, Wen is that good.  Maybe, you can have a date night with your hubby.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 1012 replies
  • 1651 hearts
  • 126 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nins
    • lovinglondon
    • nikki
    • sephoramusthave
    • killahbabe