Joyful June Hauls!

Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

OMG you got it! What a nice gift! I can't wait to see you look in it. 
And happy birthday! I wish you all the best and hope you had a great day! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks Emmy! I will be sure to share looks as soon as my big, multiple pimples go away lol

Yay!!  And, Happy Birthday.  Hope you had an awesome one.  Cannot wait to see what you do with this.  I just hope it is not sold out before I come off my no buy.  

Thank you!! I had a wonderful day with beautiful weather, yummy food and a little shopping Smiley Wink I hope it's not sold out soon either so you can get it!

[ Edited ]

The siren palette! I have been lusting after this palette ever since seeing all of Lari's looks in the "what are you wearing?" thread. I can't wait to see the looks you have with this one! I may be splurging on this one myself soon. Also, Happy Birthday!!!

(0) Hearts

Thanks!! I've been lusting for it since pictures of it appeared on the internet. So excited to use more color even though it scares me Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

AAAAAAAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so excited for you (and excited about the wave of BTers picking up this palette)! I can't wait to see what looks you put together with this!!!

Thanks Lari!!!!! I'm so excited to try it!

Oh! Happy birthday!!!!

(0) Hearts

Thank you Smiley Happy

IMAG0103.jpgFirst package arrival in June! I got the BB shimmer brick in "Bronze" and the Tarte luminizing wand in "Champagne." Everything else are samples and the VIBFRESH promo! Smiley Happy

Yay, I love the shimmer bricks!!  That's a pretty awesome package of samples to get Smiley Happy  Enjoy them all!!

xo, Mia

Have the shimmer brick in rose and I love it! Great haul. 

(0) Hearts

I got Apricot and Beige last week as well. I love them so far! I'm planning on getting all of them eventually haha

Drugstore:
Wet n Wild color icon bronzer & blushes in hold me close, dusk til dawn

Revlon highlighting palettes in bronze glow, rose glow - just bitten kissable balm/stain in smitten, adore

Milani shadow eyez in green safari & illuminating face powder in Amber nectar- polish in showy sea green

NYC bronzed in Brooklyn shadow palette

Freeman charcoal & black sugar polishing mask

Sea breeze

Sinful colors polishes in- dream on, pinky glitter, rise & shine, go go girl, charmed, glimmer.
Sinful SHINE polishes in picante, most sinful (I didn't realize these were sinful shine until I got home, they were on a separate display though)

Sally Hansen polishes in archipela-glow, water melon

And some scrunchies and silicone cover ups.

Sephora:
PTR gentle complexion correction pads
Nars 500 point perk
Fresh...er...stuff? It wasn't a point perk but it was that...thingamajig.
And some samples.

Lush:
Mask of magnaminty
Charity pot lotion
Mint Julips lip scrub
Honey trap lip balm
Aquatic & Chou Chou I love you toothy tabs
Samples: celestial, sympathy for the skin

I'm going back for a couple more of the milani shadow sticks- they are SUPER pigmented, and a few sally hansen foil polishes. 

securedownload.jpegsecuredownload.jpegsecuredownload.jpeg

(0) Hearts

I almost got that same purple polish, but I opted for the lighter one instead.

(0) Hearts

What a great name for this thread, Tesa224! I was wondering what the June haul thread was going to be called. Joyful is a perfect name!

Best,
Randee

TJX haul 1.jpg

T.J. Maxx haul.

TJX haul 2.jpg

One of the beauty bloggers I follow on YouTube said that the TJX in his neighborhood had gotten some NARS in, so I went to check out my local store, and they had some too. Good prices on the kits, they were 30 - 50 percent off retail, and when I opened them to check the condition they were pristine and untouched. The Juicy Couture bag was on clearance for $44 and I just couldn't pass it up. I used a gift card, rewards certificate, and cash from Ebates (it works! Please do yourselves a favor and sign up if you do online shopping) and it brought the total down to under $100. June has gotten off to a great start! :-)

(0) Hearts

Sweet, thanks so much for this post!  I ran out to my nearby TJ to hope they still had something (or anything at all), managed to find 2 of the palette, only one of the set with the lip/nail/duo eye and 3 versions of the nail polish sold by itself.

Picked up the palette and the purple nail polish full size bottle from this collection for less thanks to the post, appreciated!

Awesome purse! I love TJ Maxx/Marshall's because they always have such great finds like these.

Ohh sweet!  We have a new TJM down the street from my place & I think I'll have to make a run to see if they have any NARS goodies!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments