Joyful June Hauls!

Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

Maaaybe. Smiley Tongue

Nice haul! I've never had any julep products I should hive it a try someday! I love the  sinful Colors polishes, specially the yellow one.

I sure miss collecting nail polishes and having different manis done every week, but since I became a web developer it's hard to keep nice long nails, and my natural short nails don't look so well with color.

I broke a nail last night.  Prior to that, they were decent sized.  Now, they are pretty short.  I am skipping the manicure tonight but will try to squeeze it in tomorrow.

I cannot wait to try the Sinful Colors nail polish brand.  Consumer reports said great things, and this is now the cheapest polish I have ever owned.  It was even $0.01 cheaper than my incredibly small bottle of Sephora polish.

Julep polish is great, but I have not tried their eyeshadows yet.  I used their eyeliner for the first time the other day, and it was pretty good.  The lip gloss is all right.  It's a decent brand.

Yay June!!  I havent picked up any makeup or skincare products lately, but I did receive a couple of other orders the last few days.  Kate Spade had a sale & I picked up a new purse & wallet.  Zulily also had a sale on Sanuks & I grabbed sandals, boots & some cute slip on shoes. I also did a little shopping at Lululemon & am pretty ashamed of all my purchases Smiley Sad  Here's to June!!

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

No shame on here Mia! Would love to see some pictures Smiley Happy

Look what my love got me for my bday today!! I can't wait to play with it, it's so beautiful Smiley Happy Also happy I got to pick up the mini Tarte cheek stain in-store today. At checkout they asked if I had gotten my bday gift yet and I responded that I had, sadly Smiley Tongue

I love that palette!!  It closely resembles a watercolor palette my kids & I use to paint.  I think its one of their marketing ploys to make us want it even more Smiley Happy  Hope you enjoy your goodies & have a fab birthday!!

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Thank you Mia Smiley Happy  It really is lovely, makes you feel like the possibilities are endless with the primary-ish colors 

Beautiful colors! Happy Birthday! :-)

(0) Hearts

Thank you Smiley Happy

Happy Birthday MK! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

thanks so much!!

Congrats on the MJ palette! Can't wait to see what you come up with Smiley Happy

And: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

(0) Hearts

Thank you!! I can't wait to see what I come up with either Smiley Very Happy

Oh, can't wait to see the looks you do with this!  And ....

HB.jpg

Yay birthday cupcakes!! Thank you Smiley Happy

Enjoy your new palette, MK89! It is so beautiful! Also, Happy Belated Birthday! Smiley Very Happy

<3, Randee

(0) Hearts

Thank you Randee! Smiley Happy

I keep looking at this palette, adding it to my cart and then removing it. It looks gorgeous! Have fun with it Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Thanks, I sure will! I would totally get it, it's so beautiful. I'm just gonna have a hard time ruining its pristine beauty Smiley Very Happy

Not once you see that the colours are prettier on!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments