Joyful June Hauls!

Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

*jealous* ooooooohhh this is gorge!

(0) Hearts

Ahhhh!!! I am so jealous!! This is definitely on my wants/needs list - I am planning on getting one for my birthday Smiley Happy You have to let e know if you like it!!

It's so pretty in person! It's a lot smaller than I thought though. The colors are shimmery and beautiful...I'm wearing it today and I like it so far! There was almost zero fallout. I'll let you know how it holds up throughout the day!

Woohoo, June Haul'in!

I've been bitten by the Meteorites bug!

Guerlain Meteorites in 03 Medium

Nia24 Cleansing Cream x2 (adore this stuff)

Samples- Lancome Advance Genifique, Jo Malone Bluebell

Ulta Haul!

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo x2 (best clarifying shampoo I have found!)
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner (B2G1 free!)

Zoya Polishes (also B2G1 free)- in Hudson, Dillon and Harper

OPI Polish in Push-N-Pur-Pull

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque- have been wanting to try this for a long time, but didn't want to risk the $35 tub in case I hated it!

Too Faced Endless Summer 16hr Bronzer
 Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation

I love that Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner! That macadamia mask is verrrrrry nice too.

That shampoo and conditioner is seriously the best combination ever! I just tried it recently and I'm hooked, it makes my hair so soft! Smiley Happy

I haven't tried the conditioner yet, just previously used the shampoo and found it to be awesome! Hopefully I like the combo together!

They're both very nice and relaxing, love the combo Smiley Happy

Heck yea, cannot wait to see it on you! 

I almost got the exact same samples at Bergdorf, but at the last minute I took the Jo Malone perfume out in favor of the Orlane.  When it arrived, I was disappointed in the size.  I should have kept the Jo Malone.

Bergdorf is definitely a little lacking in the sample department Smiley Sad

The macadamia hair mask is AMAZING!!! i love it. I'm on my second tub. It makes my hair so soft and it smells soooo good. Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

I hope I like it!

Here is some of my June Haul:

DiorSkin Nude Shimmer in Amber

Vikton and Rolf FlowerBomb in Fairytale

Viktor and Rolf FlowerBom Eau Extre

Mac Eyeshadows in Corduroy and Woodwinked

Dior Blush in Lady Red

Dolce and Gabbana Lippies in Coral and Amethyst

Dolce and Gabbana Lip Gloss in Amethyst and Vibrant

Burberry Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha

DiorSkin Loose powder in Dark

Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Sugarland

Dior Fluid Stick in Intrigue and Trompe L'Ceil

Dior Lip Gloss in Diablotine

Nars Lip Gloss in Stella, Easy Lover, Risky Business and Belize

Nars Illuminator in Laguna

Clinique All about Eyeshadow in Going Steady

Clinique Chubby Stick in Roundest Raspberry

Valentino Valentina in Abssouto

2 Jessica Howard Dresses

1 City Chic Dress

1 Latitude Femme platform Pumps

3 Pairs of Nordstrom Socks

GWP:

Viktor and Rolf bracelet

Clinique Beauty Bag

That's it so far, LOL!

100_0235.jpg100_0236.jpg

Nice haul!!  Flowerbomb is one of my favs too Smiley Happy  As is Dior & NARS!  I'm sure you'll love all of your new goodies!!

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

I'm working on getting the two Saks only Flowerbombs, LOL!  I'll do it eventually!

Such great choices!! NARS Sugarland and V&R Flowerbomb are some of my all-time favorites!

LOL!  I got Sugarland on a whim and just tried Flowerbomb three months ago and loved it so much that I decided that I need to have everything that they make, LOL!

so far I have purchased for my fun splurges...

• Clinique: Bottom lash, in black brown (purchased at herbergers)_ (with their 15% any on sale or regular priced beauty product in store or on line coupon of course!) I usually hate clique's products I like the brush on this one though. and best of all it is more brown than black so it helps not make my bottom lashes look as spider-leggy when applied. Smiley Happy
  • Generic emery boards 
  • Generic buffing block x2
  • Maybelline Lip color Elixir, in celestial coral (surprisingly pigmented) 
  • NYX: matte lipstick in Indie Flick (suggested to me in a previous post I went out and bought it the same day after seeing shade and the name helped sway my mind as well kinda cool!) (it feathers pretty quickly when immediately applied but that being said if you work it in with your bush or finertips to blend in really well and it looks gorgeous for sure worth every tiny penny (it's only 6.000) maybe a lot more than every tiny penny LOL (it's creamy & shockingly pigmented) (does not disappoint if you have if you play it up right I feel I can confidently wear it with warm brown shades of attire
  • NYX: mega shine lip gloss in nude/peach
  • Sonia Kashuk Ultra luxe Lip gloss (another target purchase) in coveted coral

Since I'm going on a no-buy/low-buy, I've turned to swapping. Here's all the goodies I got from swapping this past week!

upload_1215859825145865445.jpg

My Cancun and MAC mini haul Smiley Happy. I've been on a low buy for a while but could NOT resist the Alluring Aquatic collection! 

image.jpg

• Guerlain Traveling Meteorites (yay Duty Free!!!)
  • Seduced at Sea Extra Dimension Blush
  • Silver Sun Extra Dimension Eye Shadow
  • Lorelei Extra Dimension Eye Shadow

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments