Joyful June Hauls!

Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. :smileyhappy:  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

(0) Hearts

I LoVvVe this gwp from Estée Lauder. My favorite part of the bag has to be the pink comb-- I needed it so bad! Enjoy yours!

Nice haul, meagboho! Can't wait to see those lip colors on you!

Thanks Quixotic! I wore the melon shimmer in my look yesterday, I'm a fan! :smileyhappy:

It looked very nice on you too.

(0) Hearts

What's the minimum you have to spend to get that GWP? I might return my Estee Lauder Double Wear and buy another one just to get the GWP hehe

$35!

(0) Hearts

Do you know when the last day is? 

(0) Hearts

I was told the last day is June 9th, but my store was out of the BB cream and the store near my husband's job only has a few left, so I don't think stock will last that long.

(0) Hearts

I went to get that GWP today and the lady at the counter tried to give me a tester of the BB cream. It was USED! So gross. Having my husband attempt to pick one up at another store tomorrow. :/

(0) Hearts

What! So annoying...I was looking for the BB and the system said they had 16 in the light but for awhile they couldn't find them anywhere! So far, so good. Hope you get to try.

(0) Hearts

what shade of bb cream is included in GWP?

(0) Hearts

Fatima Mamma you get to choose!! There were other moisturizer options, but everything else remains the same. I feel like one was resilience lift.

I'm embarrassed...I don't know what a lot of lingo & acronyms mean. I'm learning. What exactly is a "haul?"

Don't be embarrassed! A haul is basically a shopping spree (however big or small) where you show (or list) the goodies that you bought. This particular thread is for beauty items and non-beauty items, so it could really be anything really (shoes, clothes, jewelry, perfume, makeup, etc...). I hope this helps clear it up for you. :smileyhappy:

Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments