Joyful June Hauls!

Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. :smileyhappy:  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

(0) Hearts

I never find great things at this at my local TJ! Jealous!

OH my gosh, SO JEALOUS!! Great finds!

*gets dressed to go check out her TJ Maxx's* :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

I'm so jealous of your TJMaxx Nars haul…that's awesome!!

(0) Hearts

So jealous! I was at TJ Maxx 20 minutes ago and saw only two things...sadly both sets had colors that I didn't really want. I wonder if Nordstrom Rack has anything good lately

image.jpgOh, another surprise delivery that hubby missed! heh heh! My Today's Special Value from the other day on the Q.

Serum 2 oz, moisturizer 4 oz.  set=145.00

regularly just 1 oz. bottle of serum is 95.00, and the moisturizer comes in 2 oz size for 90.00,,  so even with shipping, these two items ended up being about half price! boooyah! I love a bargain! :smileyhappy:

Sephora:image.jpg

image.jpg

End of May haul! Everything to the right of the acne roll on gel are promos! My bday is tomorrow, so I hope I'll get some more things as I'm on a no-buy (aside from the one thing I get using my BG glossy box gift card)

glossybox:

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Nice haul MK89!  Hope you're having a fab birthday <3

xo, Mia

That is a fantastic haul.  I love it all.  What shade is your NARS single?

Thanks!! It's in Malacca, a shade I've wanted forever!

Nice, that is what I thought it was.  I cannot wait to see you try it.

excellent haul!I love all the minis, and the Nars Kauai is so prettty! nicely done!! :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

If I could buy minis of everything I totally would, they're so cute! Kauai is gorgeous yeah! :smileyhappy:

Nice haul! Were you as shocked as I was by how big that detangler is??

(0) Hearts

Haha yes but i think I read a review that it would be large. My sephora box was huge just because of it l

I just had a birthday and got some amazing stuff, but I'm going to wait to take pictures until the rest of my haul arrives. Here's what I got (I added quick mini-thoughts of each) 

1. Josie Maran coconut watercolor eyeshadow (I like it, but don't love it so far) 

2. MAC Lippies: Syrup and Lovelorn (LOVE Lovelorn; syrup is a little dark on me right now)

3. Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder (like this)

4. A NARS ITA brush (omg I love this!)

5. Dior Fluidstick in Kiss Me (love)

6. Algenist face oil (like)

7. Replica Beach Walk perfume (LOVE the smell, and the bottle is the coolest but it fades quickly) 

8. Tom Ford Blush Nude (I used my Bergdorf Goodman gift cert that came in my Glossybox subscription to pay for most of this....urgh I am so excited as it is my first TF.)

9. Kat Von D chrysalis palette  (such pretty colors) 

10. First Aid Beauty eye cream (haven't gotten this yet but I got the Fresh Rouge gift as well with it :smileyhappy: 

11. YSL Rouge Volupte in Fetish Pink (love all Rouge Volupte) 

12. MAC eyeliner in Teddy and lipliner 

13. Dr. Jart Help Me kit (I love this so much)

14. Mascara sampler (the kit that comes with the $25)--so far I've tried Better than Sex and I have to say it is amazing 

15. MAC lipgloss in Oyster Girl 

16. MAC Strobe lotion (I've got the cream too; neither does much for me, actually, as both fade quickly. But I like the way they feel) 

17. NARS eyepaint (the new one)--it's pretty comparable to my trusty Bobbi Brown gel pots 

Yikes there's probably more....I'm doing this from memory so I'm definitely missing some. That's A LOT of stuff. I basically used all the money I got to buy more makeup. Two years ago I didn't even own a bronzer and I had one blush, a few eyeliners, and two or three MAC lipsticks. I am pretty far past that now....bleargh. 

Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 12.32.51 PM.png

So for my birthday my family and I went shopping and did damage.

Sephora:

Sephora Formula X 3 step system

Formula X Polish in Prism

Too Faced Melted lipstick in Peony 

Guerlian Metorites in Meduim 03

Sephora Matte lipstick in Mulberry 

OCC Lip tar test tube set in Pink Prism

Dior Gel Nail polish in 338 Mirage

Bite Deconstructed lipstick in Centifolia

Bite Deconstructed lipstick in Damask 

Burberry Lipstick in Union Red

MAC:

Naked Pigment

Show Orchid Lipstick

Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick

Soft Ochre Paint pot

Concealor Palette in Light 

Process Magenta Chromagraphic Pencil

Beet Lip Liner

Cherry Lip Liner 

More to Love Prolong wear lip pencil

Tide e/s

Beauty Mark e/s

Nocturnal e/s

Satellite Dreams e/s

Purple Haze e/s

Parfait Amore e/s

Melba Blush

Peaches Blush

Frankly Scarlett Blush

Azalea Blush

234 Brush

Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 12.33.05 PM.png

And then I got a surprise trip to IKEA and got the Alex organizer!!! Ahhh

(0) Hearts

Oh my goodness, that organizer looks amazing!

<3 Melissa

(0) Hearts

I keep staring at it. Haha its like I'm too afraid to touch it and disturb its beauty hehe

Yay an Alex organizer to put all of your goodies in!  I was just at Ikea & couldnt find one in-stock, so I'll have to wait :smileysad:  Cant wait to see how you organize everything in it :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

I just had a birthday haul too...love it! You got some great stuff :smileyhappy: 

I love that organizer...very nice!

Nice haul too :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments