Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

[ Edited ]

I still cannot believe they are giving samples of Tom Ford lipstick.  Why do I never see samples like that when I purchase from Nordstrom?  I looked after your last post and was ready to buy something/anything just to get that sample.  Luckily, it was not in stock, because my no buy would have gone out the window.

I can't believe it either! It was gone in a flash too

My guess is that it's a miniSmiley Wink  very cute Looking.   I know nothing though cause I've never seen tom ford products in person.

[ Edited ]

Apparently this past week has been about fragrances..

I went to Neiman Marcus and lo-and-behold, they had a Jo Malone counter, so of course I got the two fragrances i've been lusting after (mostly because of the names, but they ended up smelling great too)

And then my dad dragged me to the Armani counter and insisted I pick out a fragrance... after they rang it up I went into shock. Easily the most expensive thing in my collection...$260, OUCH. But he insisted.

And today I went to sephora in JCP to look at the skincare set..wasn't psyched about it, so I got the PTR set, another eradikate, and there was only one Daisy Delight left, which meant it was totally meant for me. xD

When I got home my sephora order was waiting for me too, so yay! 

securedownload.jpeg

securedownload.jpeg

securedownload.jpeg

securedownload.jpg

(0) Hearts

Nice haul! Those are two Jo Malone I am dying to smell!

Let me know how you like the Pumpkin PTR mask. I really want to try it but can't figure out if it is sold individually anywhere. I'm allergic to cucumber and wasn't the fondest of the rose mask (gel masks bother me) so it wouldn't be a great idea for me to buy the set. Would love to hear how you like the Sephora masks too!

I am loving the Jo Malones you picked up! What beautiful scents, and they layer well together, too! And that armani fragrance, omg.... I would love to take a whiff of it. Smiley Happy I need some retail therapy ASAP after my long week, and this is really getting me going, lol! Beautiful haul!!!

I kind of hate that I love the JM fragrances so much, because now I want to try more. My wallet is crying..

I'm actually not amazed by the Armani fragrance. It's not "bad", but it's not amazing. I love jasmine, but this isn't the sweet jasmine I normally go for, it's more of a darker, spicier jasmine...very woodsy, I guess, which is probably why I'm not SUPER thrilled about it. 

And I don't really have a developed nose when it comes to fragrances, so I can't appreciate the different high quality notes, but it IS very long lasting. Maybe i'll learn to appreciate it over time Smiley Happy

I just bought my first Jo Malone when I saw the counter at my Macy's.  Also picked the Peony and blush suede and its so amazing! Already want another one, how is the Pear scent? Some people have said the JM don't last but Peony lasts all day. First floral I like since I usually go for citrus or woody  Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

I love the JM Peony and Blush Suede as well! Lately, though, I've been rockin' Nectarine Blossom and Honey. Wonderful fragrances.

[ Edited ]

I think the lasting power is pretty darn good. Most perfumes only last on me for a couple of hours, and with JM I've gotten a few extra hours, which is perfectly fine with me.

I'm terrible at describing scents, haha, but I fell in love with the pear one at first whiff. It's a little floral, but then you get this bright burst of sweet pear, and it's just SO good. I won't say it's a fruity perfume (makes me think of Juicy Couture), but the pear adds this delicious twist to a regular floral.

Did that make any sense? Smiley Tongue

Basically, if someone was considering on blindly ordering it online, i'd tell them to go for it. I believe it's something everyone can enjoy, and i'm very picky when it comes to scents.

(0) Hearts

Oh that was a very good description! hmm may have to go back and check it out. A friend was telling me their perfumes are made for combining scents so now I feel like I need at least one other bottle Smiley Happy This could end up becoming dangerous for my wallet. 

Oh You are so lucky!!! What great additions to your collection!!!! You'll have to fill us in on how to get our dads to spoil us so muchSmiley Happy. Hehe!

Puppy dog eyes, haha! But really, he's pretty much okay with my makeup addiction, because I don't really do much else with my time/money Smiley Tongue

(0) Hearts

That's pretty cool.  Ha, I was just joking, but I think that's awesome your dad is on level with youSmiley Happy 

I thought that I didn't buy much this month because it was so spread out but I just collected everything and it was a pretty decent month. I also have one more small order coming and am planning on placing another small order in the next couple of days. IMG_0004.jpg

Also let us know how you like the Roth masks! I almost bought that kit last time I was in the store. 

(0) Hearts

I will! So far I've used the pumpkin mask. It did burn while it was one and I was kinda freaked out because my skin was super red when I took if off after 4 minutes, however, my skin did look fresher the next morning. 

I don't think the pumpkin one is one I'll use more that maybe once a week though. I think I'm going to try the rose mask next Smiley Happy

I was really pleased with the sizes of the jars as well, I feel like they're good enough sizes to know if one will work for you or not.

(0) Hearts

Burned?! Oh no! Do you have sensitive skin?

You got the Siren!!!! I hope you love it as much as I do!

(0) Hearts

Oh I already love it! I've had it for a few weeks. I'm still getting up the courage to do some bolder looks, but this is my favorite purchase of the month by far! 

IMG_20140627_191609_669[1].jpg

Haul Part 3.

My Renikins jewelry order came in today. I purchased 3 necklaces but the 3rd was broken. I emailed Customer Service and they will ship out my replacement on Tuesday. The style of necklace is the Goddess necklace and I got it in both the silver and the gold. I'e been really loving statement necklaces lately.

Also picked up some Makeup Geek Pigments. I got:

Blitz

Vegas Lights,

Insomnia

Liquid Gold.

Liquid Gold is soooooo intense! I can't wait to use it!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments