Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. :smileyhappy:  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

Gorgeous!!! Those are the three top colors I've been eyeing as well

Delightful!!

Those Tom Fords look so beautiful.

I'm slightly drooling over those lipsticks, and those brushes are sooooo pretty!  

(0) Hearts

I love the brushes and they are soooo soft.

[ Edited ]

Nordstrom and Estée Lauder:image.jpg

Finally got me some Double Wear foundation! I like the GWP but the lipstick in Tiger Eye is a very glittery brown that I would never wear...

Did you get the TF lippie for free? :smileysurprised: I was too busy with family stuff and wasn't able to shop this month :smileysad: But my family friend got me a TF lippie and an eyeshadow quad as a thankyou gift. I wish to get more stuff from TF, but most SAs at Tom Ford seem to have an attitude. If you are just looking for a lippie, they won't even bother talking to you :smileysad:

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The mini TF lippie was a free sample at checkout...crazy I know! Your family friend sounds very generous, what did they get you?

(0) Hearts

Eyeshadow quad in sahara haze and lippie in pink dusk.

I got shade and illuminate and eyeshadow quad in cognac sable today because the SA at TF told me they are increasing the price tomorrow :smileysad:

The Estee Lauder stuff is awesome and all BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE TOM FORD LIPPIE? Is that the mini or did you buy a full size?!

Mini!! Someday I hope to have a full size though :smileywink: did you order to get a mini too?

[ Edited ]

I still cannot believe they are giving samples of Tom Ford lipstick.  Why do I never see samples like that when I purchase from Nordstrom?  I looked after your last post and was ready to buy something/anything just to get that sample.  Luckily, it was not in stock, because my no buy would have gone out the window.

I can't believe it either! It was gone in a flash too

My guess is that it's a mini:smileywink:  very cute Looking.   I know nothing though cause I've never seen tom ford products in person.

[ Edited ]

Apparently this past week has been about fragrances..

I went to Neiman Marcus and lo-and-behold, they had a Jo Malone counter, so of course I got the two fragrances i've been lusting after (mostly because of the names, but they ended up smelling great too)

And then my dad dragged me to the Armani counter and insisted I pick out a fragrance... after they rang it up I went into shock. Easily the most expensive thing in my collection...$260, OUCH. But he insisted.

And today I went to sephora in JCP to look at the skincare set..wasn't psyched about it, so I got the PTR set, another eradikate, and there was only one Daisy Delight left, which meant it was totally meant for me. xD

When I got home my sephora order was waiting for me too, so yay! 

securedownload.jpeg

securedownload.jpeg

securedownload.jpeg

securedownload.jpg

(0) Hearts

Nice haul! Those are two Jo Malone I am dying to smell!

Let me know how you like the Pumpkin PTR mask. I really want to try it but can't figure out if it is sold individually anywhere. I'm allergic to cucumber and wasn't the fondest of the rose mask (gel masks bother me) so it wouldn't be a great idea for me to buy the set. Would love to hear how you like the Sephora masks too!

I am loving the Jo Malones you picked up! What beautiful scents, and they layer well together, too! And that armani fragrance, omg.... I would love to take a whiff of it. :smileyhappy: I need some retail therapy ASAP after my long week, and this is really getting me going, lol! Beautiful haul!!!

I kind of hate that I love the JM fragrances so much, because now I want to try more. My wallet is crying..

I'm actually not amazed by the Armani fragrance. It's not "bad", but it's not amazing. I love jasmine, but this isn't the sweet jasmine I normally go for, it's more of a darker, spicier jasmine...very woodsy, I guess, which is probably why I'm not SUPER thrilled about it. 

And I don't really have a developed nose when it comes to fragrances, so I can't appreciate the different high quality notes, but it IS very long lasting. Maybe i'll learn to appreciate it over time :smileyhappy:

I just bought my first Jo Malone when I saw the counter at my Macy's.  Also picked the Peony and blush suede and its so amazing! Already want another one, how is the Pear scent? Some people have said the JM don't last but Peony lasts all day. First floral I like since I usually go for citrus or woody  :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

I love the JM Peony and Blush Suede as well! Lately, though, I've been rockin' Nectarine Blossom and Honey. Wonderful fragrances.

[ Edited ]

I think the lasting power is pretty darn good. Most perfumes only last on me for a couple of hours, and with JM I've gotten a few extra hours, which is perfectly fine with me.

I'm terrible at describing scents, haha, but I fell in love with the pear one at first whiff. It's a little floral, but then you get this bright burst of sweet pear, and it's just SO good. I won't say it's a fruity perfume (makes me think of Juicy Couture), but the pear adds this delicious twist to a regular floral.

Did that make any sense? :smileytongue:

Basically, if someone was considering on blindly ordering it online, i'd tell them to go for it. I believe it's something everyone can enjoy, and i'm very picky when it comes to scents.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments