Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. :smileyhappy:  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

(0) Hearts

I would just check in with Nordstrom.com every few days. Maybe they'll add it in again!

On my break yesterday as I was walking past Bath & Body Works they were having their Spin the Wheel event. I was going to just walk by but the girl called me over... To make a long story short I ended up getting all of this for 75 cents CAD!

image.jpg

Pumpkin cupcake is my secret lover. I still have two or three left...i'll probably cry when they're all gone.

(0) Hearts

Have you tried the Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut? Oh em gee.

(0) Hearts

Oh snap, it's pumpkin cupcake time again!! Nice deal!

(0) Hearts

That's awesome!

I feel the need to start every haul post with the phrase "I've been naughty..." :smileyvery-happy:

Did a little in-store shopping!

From Nordstrom Rack- Coach Poppy/Poppy Flower Rollerball, Butter London Marbs. Found a dress from Guess there too that is gorgeous that was $90 off retail!!

From Sephora- Sephora Blush/Bronzer Trio, Lavanila Lemon Vanilla Rollerball (gift, but I may buy for myself eventually!), Becca Beach Tint in Raspberry/Opal, Sephora Crease Brush, Fresh Sugar in Tulip, Sephora Gloss in Golden Scarlet, Sephora Lipstick in Strike A Pose.

Cashier at checkout threw 3 samples in my bag, got me the Buxom Rouge perk and I also got a sample of the new BareMinerals Serum Foundation!

Julep Free Intro Box and 2 surprise boxes! Some of these will be making their way to a friend :smileyhappy:

Colors- Taryn, Lizanne, Nadia, Whitney, Harriet, Sunny, Nellie, Payton, Helen, and Diane.

Aaannd an online Sephora order (Laura Mercier Mineral Powder- repurchase!), with BuxomRouge and 3 samples +bonus sample :smileyhappy:

Bottom items are my Glossybox- Rusk Dry Finishing Spray, StrangeBeautiful Nail Polish, Ayres Body Butter, Camille Beckman Hand Therapy and Sumita Champagne Eye Shadow Pencil

Look at that large Julep order.  Love it.  The rest is not too shabby either.

It's ok to be naughty...especially when it's because of great hauls like this one :smileyhappy:

Hahaha. I tell my hubby ' I've been bad' every time I get something:smileyhappy: 

I say, "I've been naughty..."  "What did you do? What did you buy?" 

Haha, its not just me then!!

(0) Hearts

Nope! I say that or "I was very fresh today"

The blue glitter polish by Julep looks so pretty. Great haul CrayzeeRN! 

(0) Hearts

Thanks! The blue is my favorite of the group!

(0) Hearts

Julep is my fave all around. I LOVE their polish, colors, subscription box and their unbelievable sales. So much fun.

ELFariel.PNG

I went to Walgreen's today after seeing other's post on the ELF and Ardell Ariel products. I'm obsessed with Disney princesses so I had to go out and grab some of it! I didn't pick up the lip products and the brushes since I figured I'd never use them. But lets me honest, I bought this for packaging :smileytongue:

(0) Hearts

These items are so pretty.  Once you've tried them, will you report back on how they perform.  I would likely use them, so I would toss the pretty outer packaging.

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried them out yet but maybe this weekend! 

Very cute packaging. I wonder if Target carries these.....

(0) Hearts

I haven't seen it at Target.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments