Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. :smileyhappy:  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

Yes! It is Beautylish. :smileyvery-happy: That's where I ordered my brush and my Sugarpill shadows! Excellent, quick service, and the handwritten note is a really personal touch. Love it.

I've hauled a lot of TF recently, s0 I thought I would post a picture of my TF collection. I now have all the blushes and brushes and quite a few quads. There are three more things that I want, but all are HTF, so I think this is where I will end my collection!upload_2838812357566403390.jpg

(0) Hearts

I think i'm actually drooling right now.

(0) Hearts

jelly

(0) Hearts

DROOOOOOOOOL. I've never purchased anything from TF before but I know when I do, my first purchase will be a blush!

Which gas station did you play the Powerball at? 

(0) Hearts

I am so jealous, in a friendly way of course! :smileytongue: 

(0) Hearts

Stunning.....

*begins to applaud slowly which turns it into a roaring standing ovation*

fassy.gif

as i ogle your TF shadow collection, the song 'one of these things is not like the others' comes to mind. you will have to let us know how you like emerald lust!

Holy CRAP. I'm quivering with jealousy and awe! This is incredible! What an absolutely beautiful Tom Ford collection! I can't wait to get my FIRST Tom Ford, let alone all of his products! :smileyvery-happy:

Oh my goodness!!!   I'm in shock and awe!!!  I still haven't tried tom ford.   I think I read holt renfrew sells them.  

Only Toronto Bloor St and Vancouver.  If you call Holts in TO ask for Nolita at the Tom Ford counter.  She's awesome!

(0) Hearts

So much beauty in one picture! I really want to start collecting the brushes as well. 

bee, dont give up hope! you may find those items one day! and don't forget about the fall collection! seeing your stash is such a powerful enabler! i now feel i must purchase more tom ford!

Haha, I know I'm going to buy the fall quad and at least one of the blushes, so I know that it will never truly end. Buy all the Tom Ford!

(0) Hearts

Until he releases more items, and then your collection will keep growing!  Very pretty.

Whoa....upload_3433119794444969998.gifupload_3398713946855980196.gifupload_3416392988005559621.gif

Even though I'm a Tina Belcher fan, I can appreciate me some Louise! 

Go, Bob's Burgers, go!

Tina.gif

... one of my favorite moments, next to Tina learning to drive. Hahah.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments