Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

(0) Hearts

it's quickly becoming a favorite palette for me, and I really can't wait to try more!

The Tom Ford palette looks beautiful! I'm also really interested in trying out those Sephora masks. 

Ooo, let us know how you like the TF palette! It looks gorgeous

Oooh, Cocoa Mirage...*tries to grab through the screen*

image.jpgimage.jpgSmall Ulta and Walgreens haul today! The Ariel palette is a little childish and cheaply made but I couldn't resist! Smiley Tongue

I have never used any Elf products, but I would love to have an Ariel palette.  Once you've tried it, please share your thoughts.  If it is good stuff and there are any left, I want one when I come off this no buy.

I tried three eyeshadows for fun yesterday and of course they don't compare to the mid/high end ones I've tried. I think I've spoiled myself lol Smiley Very Happy I will let you know what I think when I play with it more

(0) Hearts

Just picked this up at Walgreens too, along with the eyelash set!  I couldn't resist either!  Real Techniques brushes are awesome!  Nice haul.

(0) Hearts

Aww. I love the drawing of Ariel, she looks so serene. I'm curious though, I notice an "Open here" tab on the left cover, what's under that?

I agree, the pretty drawing of Ariel totally drew me in.  Inside is step-by-step guide:

ArielPalette.JPG

Everyone else said cute, but I'm going to say it's adorable Smiley Wink 

Oh!!! The palette is so cute!

(0) Hearts

It's pretty adorable! It will be fun to play with 

(0) Hearts

I agree, the arielpalette looks so cute!

(0) Hearts

that ariel palette is so cute!

Y'all have really enabled me this month (I just started posting in BT) and I went a little crazy with the hauls this month. Over the course of the month I have gotten the following (no pictures to post...sorry!):

Drybar Buttercup blow dryer

Too Faced Caused a Scandal (palette, mascara, liner, and eye primer)

Jack Black Bump Fix

Glamglow Youthmud

Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Serum

Shiseido Urban Enviorment Sunscreen

And on the way to me right now:

DevaCurl Curl Styling Cream

KVD Painted Love Lipstick in Lolita

Swoon Lipgloss Pickup Artist

...not to mention some promo/100 pt perk/and sample items. And I still have SO MANY THINGS I am wanting - just trying to use up some of my huge hoard first!

My third or fourth Bath and Body Works haul this month...

image.jpg

I love the Bath and Body Works Candles too! My all time favorite one is Japanese Cherry Blossom! Heart Summer Boardwalk is amazing too! 

Best,
Randee

Summer Boardwalk is definitely one of my favourites! Smiley Happy

I love BBW Candles! I hate that they raised the prices though!

(0) Hearts

I ordered these online and with a coupon they worked out to $7.33 each + tax, I always stock up during their sales Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments