Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

image.jpg

My dear husband and children surprised me with this today. I am so excited as I was disappointed that I missed getting the bite set online before it sold out. I had called around and was told everyone was sold out, they went looking and found this one when we was out and about today  and it was the last one in the store and in our city! they really surprised me! I took a break from chemo this week (I've not had a break in almost 7 weeks) so I really needed the break . We ended up taking the kids to the mall and I was sitting down taking a break when they ran up to me with my gifts! My husband was as excited as I was I think lol as he knew I had wanted The set. My girls surprised me with the lip tars!

(0) Hearts

Its so nice to hear that you had a super good haul,and a fun day with your family.A loving spouse and innocent faces of your kids, aren't they a blessing, I know how they give you courage to fight the miseries of Fate.Though my sickness is nothing as compared to what you are going through, but let me tell you their love will never let you give up and you will be totally healthy one day.

Ahhh and this bite beauty set, by the time I made up my mind to get it, it was OOS and a few days ago I got an e-mail that it is discontinued Smiley Sad

Such a sweet (and great) surprise! I would also be very excited to see these pretty stuff coming my way! Happy for you Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

I am so excited! My husband and I called all the Sephoras in our area and we couldn't find it. I guess they was wrong when they said they sold out as we had called this store. Either way I am thrilled And can't wait to use them. <3. I got my husband the jack black travel kit and all my girls picked out a new nail polish. Today was a good day and so very nice to have a positive memory for a Friday for a change!

A few more of my June haul goodies

image.jpg

Wow!  You have a lot of new goodies to play in!!!v I love that argan milk!!!!  It's a jewel of a product!!!

(0) Hearts

I had a sample of it so I was excited to get a couple of the deluxe samples to use with my JM oil. I was also excited to get the ABH contour palette and the UD moondust eyeshadow in Glitter Rock. (I already have Space Cowboy and adore it)

Very nice!!

I've just received:

- Naked 2 Palette

- Kat Von D Tatoo Concealer

- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

- Dior Addict it-Lash Mascara

- Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue

- Versace Bright Crystal Absolu

- Tarte Discover the Amazon 3 piece Kit

- Start Getting Naked Ultra Definition Complexio Kit

- NARS Contour Blush

I'm so excited!

(0) Hearts

That's a nice well rounded haul!!! You can pretty much do an entire face with that! 

(0) Hearts

Ooooh. That sounds amazing! And like loads and loads of fun.

What's that sound? Angels singing? It's more glorious than I ever imagined.

IMG_0312.jpg

Anna Sui Blush #601

(0) Hearts

Oh my gosh.. That's gorgeous! 

(0) Hearts

Wooow its sooooo pretty! Can't stop looking......

(0) Hearts

So pretty! Smiley Happy

Oh my!!!!! How do you USE something like that??? 

I felt a little tinge of guilt when I sampled it. I think the clear answer here is to buy two. Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

Good ideaSmiley Wink  I wonder how many uses until you can no longer see roses....

Anna Sui!! So pretty! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

It ends up being a beautiful color on the face too. Honestly, though, I would have been fine if it didn't pan out for actual use. LOL. 

I can't wait to see the repackage!

So beautiful! I need this in my life!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments