Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. :smileyhappy:  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

The D& G is particularly cute--it is super small! I almost put a quarter next to it to show how small it is! :smileyhappy:

Oh my that is tiny!

[ Edited ]

Awesome meteorites and deluxe samples! I was planning on getting the meteorites when they came back in stock, but might try to hold off until my birthday in September. 

Boo on the cheapo Fresh sample. Not even a tiny sample vial? :/

FYI in case anyone is curious but doesn't want to waste their time on a barely-there sample: The "Fresh Life " smells very nice, very lemony. If you like fresh, sweet lemon scents, this is for you.  I like it, but I have MJ Honey which I like even better for a sweet, fresh citrus scent.

BTW the sample didn't even have the little wipe--it was just a drop of fragrance inside the foil patch.  I am sorry to gripe, and I am done after this, but really, compared to other samples they have to choose from, this one was a complete DUD.  OK, don whining about this and will now get on with life, with my Meteorites.

Hello Goodies!  

Ouhhhhhh!!!  I love prada candy!  Too bad the mini doesn't have a spray!   I think it's funny that the sample vials do but the minis don't. Oh well.  They 're better than full sized anyway!   Nice haul! 

Awesome promos.  Fantastic purchase.

I think I like the regular Candy better than the Florale...but I may try mixing them and see what that smells like!

my husband did a pretty good job of feigning interest when I unveiled the Meteorites...and was mildly interested in the samples i got  "for him" ha ha! 

image.jpgI did a little summery colour mac haul after realizing I have both a. all dark colours of actual lipstick, and b. Not a lot of lipsticks. 

Those are gorgeous colors! Nice haul. *jelly* :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

Thanks! Sushi kiss and snob are by far my favourites so far! 

B-e-a-utiful lippies! I must have playland - thanks for the swatches (and the enabling)!

It's such a unique lippy!!!  I may have to get another cause I can see this one running low real fast with all the playing I'm going to do!  

enabling- Anytime! :smileyhappy:

Two words:  Limited Edition!  Get thee to the store and purchase more, say I!

Doh! Guess I better swing by Macy's tonight!  Thanks, gogreyhound!

(0) Hearts

I know!!!!  Thank goodness it looks intimidating! 

Nice.  I cannot wait to see what the one that is second to the left looks like on.  It is quite an interesting color.

(0) Hearts

Forget the horrible lip lines! That was just meant to show the colour change And I would never wear it out like that! 

It doesn't go on yellow.  It's a gold shimmer.image.jpg

I'm going to use it as a transformer colour:smileyhappy: 

from this (candy yum-yum)

image.jpgTo this 

image.jpg

Wow that's a really unique item! Love how it changes your lip color!

[ Edited ]

Absolutely need this gold one.I usually use a light dusting of gold mineral shadow to slightly transform colours which I feel look a little too loud on me, but this looks too easy and neat way to do it.Thanks for sharing your super cute haul.

(0) Hearts

I do that too!!  This is a much less drying route.  If only they had a silver shimmer as well:smileywink: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments