Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

(0) Hearts

Yay.  I cannot wait to see what you do with this.  I just hope there are some left when I come off my no buy.

(0) Hearts

That's no small haul! This palette is just beautiful! *-*

(0) Hearts

I can't wait to try it out!

Didn't get anything really special but I get some essentials (:

20140611_083634.jpg•Shesiedo IBUKI Purifying Cleaner

•Tom Ford Lipstick in Wild Ginger

• GIVENCHY Le Rouge 104 Brun Cachemire

•NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Train Bleu

•MAKE UP FOR EVER 236 Large Precision Blender Brush

•SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Lip Brush #81 (finally got to try to pro brushes)

•SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Blending Brush #27

•BITE BEAUTY High Pigment Pencil Violet

•KAT VON D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick Outlaw

•Glamglow Supermud Clearing Mask (repurchase)

•Guerlain 05 Bronzer (finally got a better guerlain bronzer)

(0) Hearts

The Glamglow Supermud Clearing Mask is a must have for me too. It's just the best mask ever! Enjoy your Guerlain bronzer! Smiley Wink 

<3, Randee

(0) Hearts

I saw the Tom Ford from the main page and came running. I love the swatches I've seen of Wild Ginger, you have to let us know how you like it!

I'm loving this color! I only have like 5 other vibrant tom ford colors the rest are nudes. Trying to get out of my comfort zone lol. I think everyone should honestly have this color..its gorgeous. Tom Ford and Givenchy honestly have the best lipstick formulas imo.

(0) Hearts

I'd love to see your TF collection! I only have Blush Nude, which I was hoping would be darker. It's actually a great nude for me though (I'm wearing it right now lol), and now I need some fun shades!

(0) Hearts

Those lipsticks sound like some great essentials Smiley Wink Nice haul!

Just hauled a ton of Ole Henriksen from TJMaxx, and some Dr Brandt products too.  I'm not in my normal area (out of town at the moment) but have never seen these at my east coast stores!

[ Edited ]

e.l.f. merry berry blush

Nars: sin Blush

WNW Fergie center stage powder in rose gold  

Went a little Bite Beauty crazy and loving it Smiley Very Happy

IMG_1560.JPG

IMG_1568.JPG

IMG_1575.jpg

Also managed to snag a sample of the new GlamGlow mask!

I love those lippies - so pretty!!

(0) Hearts

Thank you I love em too Smiley Happy can't wait to play with them!

Every single one of those is awesome.  Hopefully, you come back and share another look.

I love the second one from the left in your swatches! Which shade is that?

That's Fig. Everyone has raved about it, and now I understand why. So beautiful on.

Wow, it looks a lot different on you than it did on me, very pretty! It doesn't work well with me for some reason Smiley Sad

Isn't it crazy how the same color looks so different on different skin tones? I'm one that can't pull off a lot of the raved about colors/products but for some reason this one worked.

This month's haul:

Nordstrom

Clinique Instant Lift for Brows

Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes in Deep Cobalt (for my mom)

Clinique Quickliner Intense in Intense Black (for my sister; these two eyeliners were requests from them)

Sephora

Sephora X in Daredevil

Sephora X in Prism (replacing the one that shattered all over my floor)

Caudalie My Hydration Kit

Caudalie Glowing Complexion Set

Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm SPF 20

Supergoop Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40

Korres Wild Rose +Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial

VIB Rouge Buxom lip kit

Tarte Flush Cheek Tint 100 point perk

I had friends from Brazil staying with us until sunday so I disappeared a bit. But their visit made us sooo happy! But I caught a cold or something from my Mother in law or her boyfriend, so I have been coughing non stop since sunday. No drops, medicine or syrup are stopping my cough, so I get very week and can't be online for long periods, I can't sleep because I cough all night and I lost my voice for 2 days, but it's starting to come back.  

So I came here to get some distraction and to share this is cheapie Haul before I went on my no-buy/low-buy. I had a $10 discount coupon, shipping was free and taxes were almost free too, so I decided to order the only Milani Blushes they had in stock and 2 Revlon lipsticks. The other item is a sample that came with it.

20140609_181702.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments