Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

(0) Hearts

I am not a fan of They're Real mascara at all or eyeliner in general, so I have no idea why I want to try that so badly but I do.  Please come back and tell us how it goes.

(0) Hearts

I'm not a fan of the mascara either. The reviews I've seen on the eyeliner havent't been all that great considering how much Benefit hyped this. The only eyeliner I've ever used is pencil eyeliner, so i'm not sure how this will go lol Smiley Very Happy I'll definitely letyou know what I think when I try it, though!

Little June haul so far.

UD Naked Skin Loose Powder in Medium

KVD Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Bauhau5

MAC Lipstick in Hot Tahiti

MAC Pedro Lourenco Lipstick in Roxo

MAC Sharon Osbourne Lip Liner in Cranberry

Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush deluxe sample

Oh my gosh?, you got a hold of roxo Smiley Very Happy aww I never did D:

id love to see whow it looks on you Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Great haul, what is that purplish candy like pretty thing?

(0) Hearts

It's a sample of a Bond No. 9 perfume!

image.jpg

I didn't ask for my bday gift Smiley Sad I was hoping maybe I'd hit Rouge and get the better gift later in the month...

FreshVIB code 

OCC lip tar set

(0) Hearts

This is so tempting me to get the Fresh promo!

[ Edited ]

Yay, look at all the liptars!  I absolutely love the OCC Lip Tars!  And awesome freebies Smiley Happy  I hope you enjoy all of it Smiley Happy  And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Thank you Mia. Can't wait to play with them!

Happy Birthday month Meagboho. So you are also VIB RED,,,LOL,,, couple of days ago, I received an email from sephora stating that my current status is vib red which means I am too close to re qualify for Rough, for 2015 and given was the vib 10% discount to be used within 30 days Smiley Very Happy , so if u r rouge u get 10% off a little before $1000 spending instead of $350.......Now I'm off topic Smiley Tongue nice haul btw. 

(0) Hearts

Wait, Fatima how close are you? I don't think I have got that email yet. VIB red, hmmm...

[ Edited ]

'I checked my purchase history and my spent total for 2014 is C $975  but since sephora keep adding prices in US $ so the email says $850. It is for 2015 and there are more than 6 months left so I'll let them have their time and keep adding us prices Smiley Very Happy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!! When is your birthday, Meag?

That lip tar set looks abso-freaking-lutely fantastic. I can't wait to see the colors you mix!

I'm overwhelmed with my options! I've never mixed before so not sure where to start. 

06/19th

Yep! Gemini Smiley Happy

Holy Lip Tar, lady! I guess I don't need to post my swatches anymore. I think you've about got it covered Smiley Wink

And Happy Birthday month!

(0) Hearts

The more swatches the better though! And thanks Smiley Happy

Now, you are officially the lip tar expert with all of those.  It is weird they sent the birthday gift without you asking. If you hit Rouge within the allotted time frame, I would go into a store and at least ask if you can have the eyeliner (which is what they get in addition to what we get).  You're going to love the GlamGlow, I bet.

I am SO excited.  There arent enough days for me to use all my lippies...yet I still want more. Meep.

l got a huuuge sample of Glamglow I still havent used, so if I like that I'll use this, if not, I'll save it for a swap Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments