Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

Omg! The traveling meteorites! Where did you get them??

(0) Hearts

Meagboho is right! Got them in Mexico at the Cancun/Quintana Roo airport Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Ermagawd. Looks like I've gotta make an international trip soon.

I'm assuming an international airport...I wants them! 

The beautiful Edward Bess lip palette I got with my Glossybox BG giftcard! <3

Those look gorgeous!! I'm loving lip palettes more and more, since I just end up applying my lipsticks with a lip brush anyway. Let us know how the quality is!

I know, I'm excited to use them Smiley Happy do you have a favorite lip brush?

(0) Hearts

I actually just use the little Bite Beauty brush that came with their lip library about a year ago!

It's beautiful and a lot bigger than it looks online.  That is going to last you a while.  Cannot wait to see your looks.

Yeah, it's bigger than I expected too! I think each pan is the size of a full lipstick. My favorite Deep Lust is in there along with some other pretty ones. Too bad the lighting in my room has reduced some of the colors to blah looking browns Smiley Very Happy

Oops I forgot to add my GlossyBox and Bare Minerals lippie to my earlier post.

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Wow, you guys have some gorgeous hauls!  Now I want to go shopping...  Smiley Wink

A few hauls from the end of May and the beginning of June.

Free goodies:

image.jpg

Purchased goodies:

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Wooo look at all those freebies! Nice haul, love the Hourglass and UD Electric!

(0) Hearts

Wow!  You have just as many freebies as purchased goodies!  Your PTR products are some of my favs... as are the Hourglass stuff Smiley Happy

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Look at all of those lovelies.  Once you've tried that Sephora palette, I would love to hear your thoughts.  It is something I have considered buying due to the sheer number of colors in it.  I have tried some singles though, and am not overly impressed.  That said, they are all right for the price.

The last set of promos have been crazy good. Nice to see being Rouge come in handy with the free shipping!|

I agree and I'm a sucker for a good promo code.

Niiiiiiiice....

(0) Hearts

Thanks meag! 

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

I got:

• Kate Somerville D-Scar
  • Ciaté Shell Manicure in "Wish Upon a Starfish" and "Mermaid You Look"
  • Deluxe sample of Benefit They're Real! Push-Up Liner
  • Buxom VIB gift: Mini Full-On Lip Polish in "Nicole", mini Full-Bodied Lip Gloss in "Sweet Thing", mini Full-Bodied Lipstick in "Mistress"
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments