Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

Oh man. Look at those MAC lipsticks. SO gorgeous! and you got Kelly Yum Yum! I'm so jealous.

Two glamglows ain't small potatoes!

This is not a violation of my no buy.  I got $50 in certificates from my two Glossyboxes.  Therefore, my total spend was $6.  I am justifying the $6, because lip balms are not technically beauty products.  The lipstick was all free!

Haul 060414.jpg

Someday I will get a Tom Ford lippie... Someday. Someday.

This is beautiful! I can't wait to see this lipstick ON you! Smiley Happy

Thanks.  I am so excited about it.  I just hope this does not start an addiction, because I have wanted one for a long time. 

Nice haul. Almost free is always better. I am sure $6 on a balm does not violate your no-buy. I have yet to set rules for my no-buy from now on. Maybe I'll allow myself little drugstore acquisitions or if I save money, one item purchases a month. I'm not sure yet but it will sure be hard!

It is hard.  I never realized how much I bought from April of last year until May until I looked around and thought whoa.  The rule that I am trying to operate on for my current no buy is no beauty items I do not need unless they are really cheap like the polishes from yesterday.  Granted, I have a lot of lip balms, but the lipstick was only $49, and I did not want to throw away the extra $1.  That made the $7 lip balm only cost $6.  

Good luck on your no buy, and I hope everything is going well on the job front.  I start working on Monday, but I am putting all of the money I earn away for vacations (no beauty products any time soon that do not come in sample boxes, free samples (got something coming from Influenster), are not dirt cheap, an exchange or in a TSB).

[ Edited ]

Yeah. I'm still doing small jobs for my old boss and getting paid by the hour, but it's nothing compared to the money I made before. So the money has to go mostly into savings or extra expenses. I still want to try to go to Brazil this year, so I better save what I can. 

But even with everything going on, today is a happy day. I have a couple of friends from Brazil visiting us for a couple of days today, until they move to Vancouver on the weekend. I haven't seen her since  early 2012 and I missed their wedding last year because it was in Brazil. We know each other since we were 5 years old so it will be amazing having them over and having my bf finally meeting someone from back home. Smiley Happy

20140604_112630.jpg

Last full-time job paycheck today, so I probably won't be having many hauls for a while. I just have another little box to come next week and that's all.

I was supposed to have bought 2 Guerlain blush duos at Sephora, but the time the charged taxes were 21% and I gave up. For the other small orders I placwd, taxes were back down to 15% so I ordered from Sephora again. So I got one Guerlain blush duo in Peach Boy, one Illamasqua Velvet blush in Sleek and A Fashion fair set. I wasn't promped to choose any samples from them this time Smiley Sad But paid normal taxes, free delivery was done in 2 days and I got ebates cashback. Smiley Happy

from Sephora I just got the Nars tinted moisturizer and the Nars promo. They sent me 4 samples ! Smiley Happy

I just bought a full-size Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer tube, too! Smiley Very Happy Lovely haul! I hope you enjoy everything!

I still need to buy the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer! I'm obsessed with the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer so I know I will love the Tinted Moisturizer from the line as well! 

Best,
Randee

Yikes those are some crazy taxes! I love everything you got. I've only tried the NARS Orgasm Illuminator once but I really like it!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I still have no idea how to use it, but I'll soon give it a try. Maybe when I recover from the cold I just caught. Smiley Happy

The tax hikes are crazy, but your haul is beautiful. 

Thanks! And yes the taxrs are so crazy, they chsnge everyday with no given criteria.  Sometimes you'll be charged the right amount and sometimes a lot more and they don't even let you know how much % you ate paying. If I hadn't done the math I would be still paying crazy values in most of my purchases. But at least now I know I can take most of my business somewhere else.

Got my nail polish today and my replacement Julep shadow.

Haul 060314.jpg

Think I may do the first manicure I have had in months later tonight (literally my last one was 03-13-14 at the salon, and I cannot remember painting my nails since then).

Beautiful! Love that sparkly blue!

Agreed! Love that blue! 

Thanks.  I was thinking of starting with that one.  I am just so into blue/green polishes right now.  The glitter gives the blue a slight hint of green in the bottle, so I cannot wait to see what it looks like on my hands.  That yellow is amazing too though, so I could start with that as well.

[ Edited ]

Nail Junkie, Sheer Genius, and Face the Facets?

Great choices (even if they aren't the colors I'm thinking of)!  Have fun.

I had to check, because I had no clue what the names were.  You are absolutely right.  Good eye.  Do you own all three of them?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments