Tesa224

Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. :smileyhappy:  

kyxli

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

(0) Hearts

I got everything from the tributes collection, and then a bunch of random shades that I liked from the other collections. I really like all the golds and firey colors in the tributes collection. I did a look with Baker's Boy, Remake, and Mockingjay today, and I love Baker's Boy! It's super sparkly. I dont have Little Bird but it's on my list for my next order. I've heard good things about the lip glosses so I might try those next time, too!

Tesa224

Hi kyxli,

All these colors look so pretty! I just started using pigments, and have only tried ones from Makeup Geek. How do you like Shiro Cosmetics pigments? 

kyxli

(0) Hearts

I think they're really awesome! I'm also fairly new to pigments and have only tried them from a few different brands (Glamour Doll Eyes, Darling Girl Cosmetics, Silk Naturals). So far, I've found that the ones from Shiro really bind together well, and I get really good pigmentation and basically no glitter fallout when used over regular primer. With some of the other pigments I've tried, the glitter doesn't really stick to the rest of the shadow, and it gets all over my face instead of sticking to my eyelid unless I use a sticky primer.

notcreative

[ Edited ]

My husband just brought in the mail, so here is another haul (a day early too).  It is a TLC VoxBox, so I did not pay anything for it (still honoring the no buy).  I already love Puffs and Neo to Go.  My husband will hopefully want the soap, because he still uses bars (but he is very particular about what he uses).  The ice cream sounds good, and I am excited to try it.  The gas card bummed me out a little, because it is to sign up for a rewards program (no gift card).  The ANEW intrigues me, because I am not quite sure what it is.  I am thinking it is a primer, but I like that it is supposed to help with wrinkles.

VoxBox060414.jpg

MegEm

The first one of the month!

Phyto Defrisant

Cat-eye brushes (I already have 2 sets and keep buying them!)

Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo

Blotting papers

Eye pencil sharpener

Fresh VIB gift (Rose deluxe sample)

Fresh bonus gift (lip treatment, sugar shine, and lip scrub)

Samples

photo1.jpg

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Nice haul, MegEm! Bumble and Bumble's Sunday Shampoo is one of my favorite products. :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee
JayReed

I know this isn't a huge haul, but I could not be more excited about everything! I am obsessed with Kelly's MAC Lipsticks! 

miabt

GlamGlow & MAC lippies... love them all!!  The Pedro Lourenço collection was gorgeous!  I really liked the shades, but I have so many lip products I barely touch as is :smileysad:

xo, Mia

veronika23

Oh what's the lippie on the right.

JayReed

It's Vegas Volt! 

veronika23

Nice! Thanks :smileyhappy:

AlisG

Oh man. Look at those MAC lipsticks. SO gorgeous! and you got Kelly Yum Yum! I'm so jealous.

meagboho

Two glamglows ain't small potatoes!

notcreative

This is not a violation of my no buy.  I got $50 in certificates from my two Glossyboxes.  Therefore, my total spend was $6.  I am justifying the $6, because lip balms are not technically beauty products.  The lipstick was all free!

Haul 060414.jpg

LariTheLoud

Someday I will get a Tom Ford lippie... Someday. Someday.

This is beautiful! I can't wait to see this lipstick ON you! :smileyhappy:

notcreative

Thanks.  I am so excited about it.  I just hope this does not start an addiction, because I have wanted one for a long time. 

emmy89

Nice haul. Almost free is always better. I am sure $6 on a balm does not violate your no-buy. I have yet to set rules for my no-buy from now on. Maybe I'll allow myself little drugstore acquisitions or if I save money, one item purchases a month. I'm not sure yet but it will sure be hard!

notcreative

It is hard.  I never realized how much I bought from April of last year until May until I looked around and thought whoa.  The rule that I am trying to operate on for my current no buy is no beauty items I do not need unless they are really cheap like the polishes from yesterday.  Granted, I have a lot of lip balms, but the lipstick was only $49, and I did not want to throw away the extra $1.  That made the $7 lip balm only cost $6.  

Good luck on your no buy, and I hope everything is going well on the job front.  I start working on Monday, but I am putting all of the money I earn away for vacations (no beauty products any time soon that do not come in sample boxes, free samples (got something coming from Influenster), are not dirt cheap, an exchange or in a TSB).

emmy89

[ Edited ]

Yeah. I'm still doing small jobs for my old boss and getting paid by the hour, but it's nothing compared to the money I made before. So the money has to go mostly into savings or extra expenses. I still want to try to go to Brazil this year, so I better save what I can. 

But even with everything going on, today is a happy day. I have a couple of friends from Brazil visiting us for a couple of days today, until they move to Vancouver on the weekend. I haven't seen her since  early 2012 and I missed their wedding last year because it was in Brazil. We know each other since we were 5 years old so it will be amazing having them over and having my bf finally meeting someone from back home. :smileyhappy:

emmy89

20140604_112630.jpg

Last full-time job paycheck today, so I probably won't be having many hauls for a while. I just have another little box to come next week and that's all.

I was supposed to have bought 2 Guerlain blush duos at Sephora, but the time the charged taxes were 21% and I gave up. For the other small orders I placwd, taxes were back down to 15% so I ordered from Sephora again. So I got one Guerlain blush duo in Peach Boy, one Illamasqua Velvet blush in Sleek and A Fashion fair set. I wasn't promped to choose any samples from them this time :smileysad: But paid normal taxes, free delivery was done in 2 days and I got ebates cashback. :smileyhappy:

from Sephora I just got the Nars tinted moisturizer and the Nars promo. They sent me 4 samples ! :smileyhappy:

LariTheLoud

I just bought a full-size Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer tube, too! :smileyvery-happy: Lovely haul! I hope you enjoy everything!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 1012 replies
  • 1651 hearts
  • 126 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nins
    • lovinglondon
    • nikki
    • sephoramusthave
    • killahbabe