Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. :smileyhappy:  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

The sun safety kit is tempting me they still had a couple at my local store yesterday. What to do?  And the store is only a two miles away. Great haul Quixotic!

The Safety Kit and Philosophy roller ball are going to my sister-in-law, but as she is not a Sephora addict like me, I don't know if she'll appreciate or share in the thrill of "got the last kit!" (But I knew you guys would understand).

I think you should get one. I was really impressed with how many deluxe samples were in this kit and how generous they were for the price.

If you haven't bought one this year or have never bought one ever, I would say to go for it! Especially if you are traveling during the summer, are looking for a HG sunscreen, or live in a sunny climate. Plus, it's for a good cause!

Way to score a sun safety kit, and I do wish you well on the Naturally Pretty Palette.  Let us know how it goes, and maybe you will share a look.

Thanks, notcreative! I'm slowly dipping into the palette; nothing to dramatic yet. If I can concoct a halfway decent look, I may post my peepers for some critiques and advice.

This actually arrived a few days ago, but I finally got around to using my new things today! I'm four brushes and one blush away from completing my collection of Tom Ford brushes and blushes, so once I do that, I'm gearing up for a nice long low buy.upload_9182958780786855725.jpg

(0) Hearts

TOM FORD

Is the one on the far right TOM FORD eyebrows pencil?

omg i want that tom ford palette

I like the sound of a low buy.  It sounds like something I can commit to, because we all know this no buy isn't working.  Although, I did make it out of my brow appt at Ulta on the last day of the love your hair event with nothing.  I passed up 1.25x3 points plus 20% off an item and a bunch of goodies in the long checkout line.  That was hard, and I almost gave in.

(0) Hearts

This is so gorgeous! What a beautiful high-end haul! I'm a little bit jealous of all your tom ford goodies. :smileywink: Enjoy them!

image.jpg

Lets see if this works...

This was a budget haul- only $13 OOP.  

3x Sinful Colors nail polishes- Walgreens

2x Philosophy Purity Wipes, Philosophy GWP- Ulta

2x OPI polishes, OPI GWP- Ulta

2x Zoya polishes- Ulta

Ulta brand shower gel

I cashed in a boatload of Ulta points because I needed the Purity wipes. I'm in budget mode since, well, I have to buy a new computer ASAP. Hence my less frequent posts.

(0) Hearts

Oh yeah, u did awesome! Came out w/ the good's! I have just 1 DORKO question! How did you find the Zoya Polishes at Ulta? Did you go in-store or online? I have tried & tried (including copying & pasting how you typed it out, hehe) & still CAN'T get the polish to appear! ! ! !  It keep's saying the item is not there or check my spelling ): ! Ahhh!  They are 2  colors I need to get my paw's on! hehe Any tip's as to why I'm having such a " what the hell " time w/ these little gem's?! hehe 

Thanks & Killer Job on the $13 Haul! What a rush, right?! lol Love it! :smileyhappy:

I am picking up some Sinful Colors on Tuesday.  Have you used them before?

Nope, not at all. It was the promo that made me pick them up.

(0) Hearts

Well, I guess we are both going to be new to trying them.  Hopefully, they are as nice as they say.

The OPI bag is so cute!! I saw it in the ad...thought about it!! Still thinking...

I saw the Sinful Colors ad in Walgreens for 99cents, limit 3 unless you live in NM! Score! I bet Sinful Colors will se an incredible upswing in their sales thanks to Consumer Reports AND  BT! :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

It's so tiny!  It fits about 6-8 bottles, but will be perfect for travel.

That's one of the best "budget hauls" I've seen. I really like the OPI bag - looks perfect for storing polishes - and I love the Philosophy bag. Sorry to hear about the computer and I hope you're back to "full Starletta power" soon!

I did a shopping haul yesterday and felt guilty about it... LOL. Although I recently donated about 6 bags of clothes and really am out of outfits to wear! :smileysad: 

I think my next purchase will be some Kerastase hair products and the Sephora Collection matte lip creams. So pretty! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

image.jpg

Went shopping yesterday. Got some clothes and stuff, but here's my make up haul.  

From Estée Lauder:

Day Wear BB 01 Light

Lush Lips kit (bag, Pure color in Fig, Double wear lip pencil in Wine, Pure Color Gloss in Cherry Fever shimmer)

GWP Lilly bag, Pure colors in Candy and Melon, Sumptuous mascara, mini BB, mini Perfectly Clean.  The guy who helped me also threw in a full sized Perfectly Clean :smileyhappy: 

From Sephora:

OCC Anti Feather pencil

OCC Lip Tar Test Tube kit in primer, Trollop and Pris.

(0) Hearts

Ooooh, trollop lip tar! One of my faves!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments