Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

Loving all the sheet masks @sister 13 & I agree, the packaging is very nice! 

Wow those sheet mask packaging are so pretty.

Everything looks so good. I miss Hawaii:(

The towel is such a pretty pink! You reminded me that I need to repurchase their Mango Seed Butter 😄 I loved that moisturizer!

Here's what was in my bag at the event this morning:

- 0.14 fl oz btl Korres Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixer

- 0.5 oz tube Origins High-Potency Night-a-Mins Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream

- 0.2 oz tube Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate

- 0.17 fl oz tube Philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker

- 0.5 oz tube Clarins Multi-active Day Cream SPF 20

These are the items I bought:

- Clarisonic Luxe brush head

- MUFE Aqua XL Color Paint in I-50 (Iridescent Warm Beige) & L-54 (Lustrous Taupe)

- NARS #12 Cream Blending Brush

Glad you got some goodies in your Rouge bag @Titian06 also I would love to hear your thoughts on the MUFE Aqua XL Color Paints!! 

Hi, @ElleElleG!  I wore the MUFE Color Paints today (both colors).  This was my first time using cream eye shadows.  I used a primer (Too Faced Shadow Insurance).  The colors are pigmented.  Working time was enough that even a novice like me had time to apply, blend, and clean up around the edges.  I tried applying directly from the tube, using the NARS brush, and using my finger.  I think I like applying and blending with my finger best.  The colors lasted all day, did not crease, did not budge (such as run into the corner of my eye), and removed easily with my eye makeup remover (Lancome).

Thanks for providing some feedback on the products @Titian06 I will absolutely check these out!!!

Wow that is a really generous bag! 😮 I've been dying to try that Golden Krocus, seems so fancy 😄

@Mcakes @AMK721 - I'll let you know if anything life altering occurs from using the Golden Krocus serum...

Me too @Mcakes Golden and Saffron... very fancy

Heres my damage for the private event. IMG_0890.JPG

Nice haul @Blackwhiskey I can't wait to see how you use the Lolita as eyeshadow!! 

Fabulous haul, as always!  That Lolita shadow is gorgeous!  And congrats on re-Rouging! 😉  @Blackwhiskey

@Blackwhiskey, Did you end up giving the DE cleanser a whirl yet?  

@Nickelliebear1  @AMK721 Yes, first impressions, it really cleaned my face, usually when i use a toner after i still have residue of dirt or makeup but with this , all i got was lint because i guess there's floating lint in my room lol but no dirt or makeup. my face did feel dry though, not dry dry but squeaky clean which i know some people don't like but i don't mind with my oily skin , and with the rest of the products i'm going to put on after i dont think it matters much on a personal level. the weird thing is it's a twisty, i thought you removed the cap but you dont. it's a nice thing because i wont lose the cap, but you'll have to clean the top in order to avoid any stickiness or bacteria forming before and after use.

Beautiful haul @Blackwhiskey I was looking at the DE cleanser.  I'd be curious on your thoughts.

Great skincare picks! Lolita looks amazing, enjoy! 🙂

I would have gone if I knew Lolita was going to be there 😞

OMG you got the Lolita!! I didn't see that in my store 😞 Happy Rouge Renewal too 😄

My friend immediately told me about it when I got there, she just brought out the basket, lol.

741 Replies
testing