Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

Haha totally! 😸

I couldn't agree more!  😉

@michelleshops

The eyeshadows look beautiful @starsandbucks .  It might make a good travel palette for your or a gift-ee!

Oh and that aqua-colored vase is pretty!

Nice haul!

This is my second June purchase but to be fair some of the items are refills😂. I'm trying to find a new shampoo for my coloured hair so I purchased one from Shu Uemura and one from Amika. They are definitely very different in terms of cost so I'm looking forward to see which will work better. 

IMG_3476.JPG

That bag is just too cute!  Nice haul!  @oceanics

Justifying birthday purchases left and right .....My name is Elle, and I have a problem

Ulta.jpg

Spoiler
Lancome The Water-Infused Starter Kit
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Aquaphor
UD Jean-Michael Basquiat Epigram (LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging, may "need" the others for display purposes"
NARS Soft Matte Concealer x2 (not sure which shade is best)
LA Girl Orange Corrector & Concealor

Some GWPs

Ulta GWPs.jpg

125 Ulta GWP.jpg

Spoiler
GWP with a $125 buy-in.  I didn't expect the bag to be as large as it is but it is FABULOUS. The interior is a beautiful blue and I kind of wish I had a second one! Excited to try many of the items included (and even happier that many will work for me). So glad I decided to jump on this 😁   

It's your birthday month!  Perfect excuse to treat yourself! Not to mention that you scored some amazing gwps!!!  @ElleElleG

IMG_1329.PNG

Lol thanks @Tamara76 I'm a little ashamed to admit but it's often hard for me to just treat myself to things & that be the end of it ☺️

@ElleElleG Wow, lots of stuff!  

The Heel Genius is the best foot cream ever! I love that stuff.

Happy Birthday!!

Agreed @darkiceis I LOVE it and definitely notice when I haven't used it consistently and/or that I have run out.

Thank You 💕

@ElleElleG & @Mcakes I love the platinum perk GWP bags. Last year they were a really nice python skin print that could easily be used as a clutch. They are so substantial and are also filled to the brim with tons of great products! I can't wait to get mine!

Oh and Elle we are all right here with you 😉 

Enjoy your birthday month 😉

@PaletteAddict99 I remember those and I think that taught me a lesson since I missed it by taking too long to order.  Thank goodness they don't do these more frequently because I don't think my wallet could take it though the points buffer would make it that much easier.

Thank You @PaletteAddict99 💜💜💜

What wonderful birthday purchases they are @ElleElleG 😄 

P.S. I was so surprised at the ULTA GWP bag too!! It shipped separately from my order and the box said it was 4 pounds 😮 This is my first ever ULTA GWP and I think I am hooked 😄 

Thanks @Mcakes 💕

HAHA SAME; I couldn't remember what I'd ordered that was so heavy.  I think it's safe to say that your relationship with Ulta is off to a great start, LOL!  Absolutely love when they craft these large GWPs (and some of the smaller or brand specific ones aren't too bad either).  Here's to many more amazing Ulta GWPs 😉

My birthday order from UD arrived today. They knocked it out of the park with the birthday gift this year. Sin was on my list to buy from Ulta with my points next 20% off, I got it for free now!

IMG_3129.JPG

@StephaniLynn  That's a really good gift from UD and a great price for the UD blushes.

Thats awesome! The formula of these UD highlighters is amazing.  Intense but not powdery and doesn't emphasize texture, looks wet on the skin. 

@sydtomato I have Aura and love it so wanted to get Sin too:)

Wait @StephaniLynn, the FS sin highlighter is the birthday gwp this year? 

@StephaniLynn @CereusOutlaw thats awesome!! 

@pinyo Yes! I was so excited when I saw I had to place an order!

741 Replies
testing