Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Anonymous Insider

Sorry for the very late post. I just wanted to stop by to...

Sorry for the very late post. I just wanted to stop by to share my June haul since it was my birthday month. I chose the Caudalie birthday gift just for the serum! Anyone else choose the skincare option this year?

Re: Sorry for the very late post. I just wanted to stop by to...

Great haul @Anonymous I also selected the skin care option this year. 

Hope you had a great birthday!! 

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

Bump!

Had dinner st PF Chang's then walked around the mall. I surprised myself that I walked right past Sephora but I did stop in Bath and Body Works for some aromatherapy goodies!! And some Lush goodies. 

image.jpg

A bit late in posting my juicy June Hauls 

Smashbox BB cream during VIB Fall event and the black and white cosmetic bag

MUFE contour cream palette

Rita Hazan root concealer

Sephora lip liner

Rouge Play box

Farsali Rose Elixir

Bite Agave lip balm

Sephora solid brush cleanser

and the GWPs and 100 point perks

FullSizeRender (16).jpgFullSizeRender (17).jpg

Beautiful!  Thank you for sharing!   @veens

Anonymous Insider

Took advantage of a GWP offer to replenish my foundation.

2017.06 June.jpg

Great idea, @Anonymous!  I love doing this myself 🙂

I did the same thing!   Enjoy!   @Anonymous

Thanks everyone for sharing your amazing June Hauls, I have enjoyed each and every one of them!! 

Against my better judgment I ended up snagging a couple things on my birthday and even though I should be kicking myself I am glad to have them in my makeup collection. 

Birthday Things.jpg

@ElleElleGI know I'm so majorly confused lol I'm not sure how/where to reply! Hopefully they introduce that change soon : (  I can't figure out how  to see a home page with the latest topics people are posting either I can only see the "official groups" or by going through the notifications I can access threads where I had received recent notifcations... I will say I find the notifications page is very useful though... But for now I'm having a bit of a tough time lol.

@RoseCharlie click on the Conversations tab.  After that on the left-hand side there should be an option to see most recent posts.  I hope this helps!  Also check out this thread 

New BeautyTalk Is Confusing: Hints, Tips, Information

Many of us are there, slowly figuring things out.

@ElleElleGi snagged the eyeshadow palette, and a few of the lipsticks for half off at my sephora when they went half off too. i love the whole collection!

@ElleElleGNice! That palette looks beautiful in real life I had only seen it on the website but it looks fab! Don't feel bad Elle it was your bday a girl ought to treat herself on her birthday and anyways you deserve it! Happy birthday Elle I hope you had a fabulous birthday month and that the fabulousness carries into the rest of the summer!  💕 🎂

@RoseCharlie I feel like such a dunce!  I've spent the last 20 minutes on mobile trying to figure out how to reply to your post.  Didn't realize until now that I had been hitting the "share" button 🙈.  

Ulta ships to Canada now though I believe a few BTers BICers have mentioned that the customs were a bit expensive?  I have a Shoppers at home but I'm not sure if it's the same thing (I've never gone in there now that I think about it) but Ulta's point system is wonderful, especially since you can convert it to $$ off after you accumulate so many.  The GWPs aren't too shabby either but I have noticed that they seem to run out a little quicker now-a-days compared to maybe a year or so ago (more shoppers or less available product, who knows)

Hate that I can't reply directly to your most recent post btw. And that the entire thread except the post I'm replying to disappears.

@ElleElleG Ooooh yay yay trip! I hope it's the best trip ever! : ) I was interested to note what you said about Ulta we don't have them in Canada but given the points thing I'm thinking maybe it will be a little bit like our Shoppers Drugmart... judging from the posts here though it seems like they do more GWPs...

@RoseCharlie It definitely grabbed my attention when it came out.  Oftentimes I see a new or upcoming release and I'm only temporarily interested but this kept sparking my interest.  Swatches didn't disappoint either.  TBH I am not crazy about UD shadows but after it went on sale for more than half off, and I had both 20% off and point multipliers for Ulta I figured, okay.

Thank You 😘 !  The month was pretty good but I'm excited for July since my trip finally right around the corner 😁

My last Sephora package of the month arrived today, so I was able to arrange everything!! (almost, I def forgot some things, plus gave away a lot of my birchbox and samples this month) Overall not a super big month for me (which is good!!) I did use the $15 off for new foundation in my summer shade and I did re-up Rouge this month. Loved a lot of the items in subscription boxes this month 🤗 

Looking forward to what July brings!!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Love it all!   Congrats on the Re-Rouge!   @talifromcali

Thanks @Tamara76!

741 Replies
testing