Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

@talifromcaliOh wow nice!!! : ) Ooooh I think i spy some YSL lippies nice!  Your cosmetic storage set up is BEAUTIFUL! : )

Thanks @RoseCharlie & @ElleElleG

I finally got myself organized! it has made such a difference 🙂

I am loving the YSL. Mini lippies are my biggest weakness

👀👀 Do I spy some storage in the background ....

Nice haul @talifromcali!  Especially loving the ABH shadows and that beautiful necklace.

This is is the last of my June skincare rampage! This little haul came directly from Marble & Milkweed, though the products are sold in a few places. I have so far tried the honey clay cleanser (once), the honey cardamom balm (lips, but plan to use it as an everything balm esp. while traveling), and the body oil. Not yet tried: a forest-smelling toner spritz and a bonus sample of their summer body oil. 

I have to make a good customer service shout-out. Blair, the owner, was almost instantly responsive over email, and when I asked her to hold the package rather than have it in transit over the holiday weekend she hustled! I always love good customer service, but especially when it's one person doing all they can. 

IMG_0273.JPG

@fairlywellOh how beautiful! I just love the packaging too I don't know this brand but always love to hear about new brands and acquire some skincare tips!

You and your skincare!  I hope you know I'm awaiting reviews on everything @fairlywell 😉

Will do @ElleElleG! I'm going to have some fun in the skincare threads. 🙂 

IMG_4547.JPG

Im actually a really big fan of the Sephora Collection and can't wait to try the new stuff they have out, especially this overnight hair mask thing. My hair runs toward frizzy especially in summer. More items from the facial cleansing line in rose, a cleansing water and cream. I also finally received my much obsessed over KVD Saint!!!!!! It smells soooooo pretty. It reminds me of Victoria's Secret Bombshell maybe? Some VS fragrance for sure. I can't quite place it but I think it's lovely. I don't pick up any vanilla or caramel and no heavy floral. I feel like it might be watery for lack of a better term. I'm not great with descriptions on perfumes but I really reaaaaaally like the smell. I bought it untested and not having tried it ever last time it was out. So I have no preconceived notions of what it should be. But it's freaking glorious in my book. So glad I got it.

@liv545Ooooh how pretty! What a beautiful picture and lovely looking haul! I have been wondering about how the KVD perfume smelled nice to get some feedback on it!

@liv545 each time I see that KVD perfume I'm tempted to purchase it to display on my vanity.  I have no clue what either Saint or Sinner smell like but I think the pretty packaging could justify it as a worthy buy 🤔

@ElleElleG Yeaaaaahhhh that was my reasoning on it.😂 I was like, even if it isn't any good smell wise, the bottle is super pretty. I super lucked out that I happen to like the scent so much!! I want Sinner too for a matched set, but I know I don't like patchouli or vetiver. Curious about the cinnamon, but my nose dislikes vetiver an awful lot. It's funny how different people are when it comes to favored scents. I have no idea why that's a thing.  But I super suggest getting Saint. It's even prettier in person.

Love it @liv545 !!!

Glad to hear you liked the fragrance too, lol.  I'm hoping one of my stores gets them so I can test them out.  Or if they come out with deluxe samples that would be great too!

I love the VS bombshell perfume but I didn't think I would like Saint from the description. The bottles are so gorgeous though! I need to see if they have any similar notes...

I have that one too! I got the xo Victoria perfume and it smells absolutely amazing! It's so effortless and beautiful and smells like bombshell and heavenly mixed together. I say give that one a try!

@liv545 What a lovely white & pink haul you have there! I am tempted to pick up KVD Saint but am worried I won't like the smell. Love the smell of the Sephora rose collection, great picks!

@gonerogue the rose stuff I picked up yesterday worked amaaaazzzing. Way better than Lush Ultrabland and the It Cosmetics balm cleanser for removing eye makeup especially, at least on me. I white cloth tested my whole face after using them and no residue at all. I didn't need the cleansing cloth. I'm duly impressed.

@liv545 I'm currently using the SC rose makeuo removing wipes and LOVE the smell! I will have to check out the cleansing water now 😋

@gonerogue It's been days and I'm still loving it!!!

Ooh! Overnight hair mask? I'm so interested in anything that will calm my frizz bouffant. 

I'm putting it on in just a second. I wanted to try the whole thing not! in my brand new sheets and linens and bed first in case it ends up being horrifically messy. I'll report back of course!!!

Hauls from April to June... I live overseas so I only get two 'big' hauls a year when I'm in the states.

Ulta & Sephora & Urban Decay 

IMG_0004.JPG

Close up on Lippies

IMG_0009.JPG

MMM Lipstick On (birthday gift to myself lol) and some minis

IMG_0007.JPG

My first MAC eye brushes haul! Used the 25% off code.

IMG_0006.JPG

Stationery Haul! Erin Condren, Target, Hobby Lobby. Probably easy to guess I'm a teacher through this one...

IMG_0003.JPG

And the best for last...Tom Ford 😎 I am so in LOVE! Another birthday purchase from Hautelook.

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

11 Replies
testing