Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

@fairlywell oooh I love this haul! You've put so many ideas into my head of brands and products I'd like to try! 

That's great @starsandbucks! Post about it if you do!

A couple orders arrived Friday evening:

seph062517.jpg

Spoiler
1.  beautyblender all.about.face set (Sephora)
2.  NARS Pore & Shine Primer (Sephora)
3.  Clarins Body Fit (Selfridges - only $40, but since it is from the U.K., it doesn't apply toward ClubClarins points)
4.  KVD Saint perfume (Sephora)
5.  Samples (Sephora)
6.  Laneige Promo
7.  2X Tom Ford Lipstick Mini Promos (Sephora)
8.  YSL Bronzing Stones (Selfridges)
9.  Unicorn Pen from my little niece for my birthday (how did she know?!?)
10.  TX Home Makeup Pouch from my sister as part of my bday gift

Inside the YSL Bronzer:
IMG_1707.JPG

Closeup of Saint (Gorgeous!):

IMG_1708.JPG

Love the design of that perfume bottle!  (Okay, I love most of KVD's packaging) @Tamara76

I love it, too!   And the fragrance is quite lovely, too! ❤️   @ElleElleG

@Tamara76Ooooo.... That YSL bronzer, which one is it? Is it Sunstone?

@Magrathea  I believe it is Fire Opal.  The back of the compact only indicates "02."

Those beauty blenders look like Totoro. 

Lol - Cute!   @rydia

totoro-gifs-03.gif

Omg that YSL compact! I would love your feedback on the bronzer. 🙂

I love the formula, but I think it may be a little dark for my skin tone.  However, it is so pretty, I doubt I could actually use it...  @myumew

What do you think of Saint?

@purly  I really like it!  The bottle is gorgeous and the scent is floral and sweet with a dash of fruit.  For some reason, I expected a more vanilla/caramel scent, but this is very lovely. 

That bronzer is gorgeous!

Thanks!  @fairlywell ❤️

Small haul from Ulta. Couldn't resist their point multipliers 🙂 Oh and I finally got my hands on the Lisa Frank brush!

21EE8907-6519-46B1-AA8B-F1A73B305830.jpg

505A6A87-B128-44CA-8A28-BD442BA839D8.jpg

634C245B-0DC6-4C53-AD80-726BD97C81B0.jpg

(This palette is so buttery..)

Awesome haul! Your photography skills are picture perfect 😉 I'm so intrigued by Carli's palette, the colours are gorgeous but I've never tried anything from BH. And I want to support her since she's extremely genuine.

@Melissa136 The Carli Babel palette is surprisingly good. The first version was in Ulta on display for testing. I swatched it, and my jaw dropped. I bought it right away. The shadows are pigmented, and actually blend quite nicely. The highlighters, albeit darker on me, blend out lovely as well, and are intense when built up.  The staying power isn't the best but it also is not at all bad. The shadows do have some kick-up. Overall, I like it. It's a cute, flattering palette. 

@Melissa136 Yes, definitely pick this up! The size is a bit storage unfriendly, BUT the quality is awesome for the price. The shimmers are craaaazy buttery and pigmented. The pigmentation on the highlighters is almost overwhelming LOL.

@myumew Now that's what I like to hear! If the shimmers are good, I'm definitely sold. Her shimmers are what I was interested in too 😄

@ClassicallyFab Thanks for the info! I think I might get it later since I just got the Naked Heat and haven't played with it yet. The colours are totally up my alley Heart

testing