Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

@Melissa136 How are you liking Naked Heat? I want it, but I have so, so many colors that are similar (I only look good in warm tones). I feel like I need to use up at least a few pans of shadow before I can justify Naked Heat. Yeah, you'll look pretty in the BH palette.

@ClassicallyFab I have not used it yet, but swatches are promising. I love the shimmers. They are pigmented and colours I don't have yet. The mattes are pigmented as well, but not as buttery as ABH. I believe it's the same UD quality since I haven't seen too many complaints about the quality.

I don't own too many warm palettes, so that's how I justified this purchase. I'm not used to ultra warm shadows on me, but I need to wear them more. When I get the chance to test out the palette, I'll tag you in the look I create! 😉

Yeah, please do! ABH shadows really are lovely, though some UD singles are my absolutely faves. Looking at your pic, I think they'll have a beautiful, earthy, rich effect on you! Excited to see. 🙃 @Melissa136

Aurora! Need this.

would you say the blue shade in the Aurora glow kit comes off as more of a duo chrome iridescent, or is it pure blue?

@Arianaspivak The description says blue with purple shimmer but I hardly see purple reflect. This is the shade swatched lightly 3 times. On my face, it looks icy with a tinge of blue. 🙂

Spoiler
IMG_0949.JPG

Beautiful!   I love the Aurora palette and the Lisa Frank brush!  I also just ordered that CB palette!  Enjoy your treats! ❤️   @myumew

Point multipliers are too tempting to pass up @myumew!  Nice haul!

Excited to try these products from The Ordinary. I wanted to try the toner but it was OOS. 

image.jpg

@fairlywell @ElleElleG

So far I tried the Caffeine solution, Buffet, Hyaluronic acid and the high spreadability fluid primer. I really like the primer and the face and eye serums. I haven't used it long enough to report any true results.

Thanks for the update @HookedOnBeauty2 !  What's your skin type/skin concerns?

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the line @HookedOnBeauty2!

I keep seeing The Ordinary skin care EVERYWHERE!  Would love to hear your thoughts on them @HookedOnBeauty2!

Bobbi Brown direct. I love this scent for the summer and there was a great GWP. Everything in the pic for the exact price of the perfume. 

image.jpg

IMG_1222.JPG

This is some fabulous Tim Burtonesque beauty!  Love it!  ❤️  @Blackwhiskey

This photo is amazing @Blackwhiskey!

ooooh how does it smell?

The best way I can describe it without repeating the notes is sweet incense.

And it does smell like her original formula, so I'm happy.

I love your photo @Blackwhiskey! ❤️ ❤️

testing