Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I need a new cardholder and I am between this and Chanel. What made you pick this one over any other brand?

@aydasuI have the Chanel Flap cardholder in the caviar leather and it has become an essential. I highly suggest you to go for it! I have literally abandoned my wallet, and its durability is fantastic. I definitely recommend it!

This sounds amazing! You made a good case. This shall be my birthday gift which is this month 🙂

@aydasu I just got a new YSL bag so I wanted to stick to the brand. I haven't seen the Chanel ones but I bet they are gorgeous!

good call! hope you enjoy ❤️

I love my YSL card holder (even if I do tote it around in my daughter's diaper bag lol)!

@TamTam01 I love carrying only a few cards rather than lugging my whole wallet everywhere so I always stick to card cases and it was time for a new one 😉

So beautiful!   The Tweed Blushes are so lovely! 💗   @gonerogue

@Tamara76 Almost TOO beautiful to use? lol I have yet to touch my Plisse and Camelia highlights because of this 😞

Well, this is a luxurious haul.  I'm jealous. 😄

@darkiceis My little way of rewarding myself! 🙂

I've been MIA from all things beauty due to school. But the recent Naked Heat launch got me back into BT 🙂

06-Haul.jpg

I've never owned a Naked palette (none captured my eye), but this one looks promising! Palette itself is study and has a nice weight. Outside packaging not so much. It was half a box with a sleeve taped together...

Honestly, the newer additions to the Naked series seem like a great way to jump in; hope you enjoy @Melissa136

@ElleElleG I wanted the Naked 3 originally, but then this one came out and it had more rusty peaches that I adore!

Nice haul!   I am enjoying my Heat palette, too, and I love how the Butter Bronzer smells!  ❤️  Good to see you here again!  @Melissa136

The Butter Bronzer's scent is to die for! Everything about it feels luxurious to me Heart

@Tamara76 Thank you, it's good to be back! I haven't played with my makeup stash in a long time, so I'm going to go all out next time I get a chance!

Congratulations on your CT brush collection.

UPS tortured me yesterday by delaying both my deliveries by a day! 

IMG_4958.JPG

I pulled the trigger on ordering one of my all-time favorite moisturizers: Repair Moisturizing Balm by Bobbi Brown. I bought it direct from their site and it was my first order so I got a nice 20% off and free shipping. It also came with all these lovely samples and a very handy canvas makeup bag, which will be used. 

IMG_4961.JPG

Got my background cat in! I'm a little more on the fence about this order. I wanted to put in a MAC order this month to get my MAC Insider anniversary gift but then it ended up not getting added to my order so I'm like 😔  This is the "Oh My Banana" shadow palette and I think it's nice but I don't really need it and it's much smaller than I was envisioning (cat toes for reference!) and I'm just overall not super jazzed on it. The colors *are* really pretty. Maybe I should hold onto it and gift it. I haven't even swatched it, so it's still gift-able. The Prep and Prime was the included sample. 

I hope that's it for me this month, though I keep looking at the pre-order page on those Rituel de Fille highlighters! Agh!

Delivery delays are the worst!  I was also surprised by the size of that MAC palette, but I am really enjoying the coral shade - it is so much prettier than I expected!   This will make a lovely gift if you decide not to keep it. ❤️   @starsandbucks

@Tamara76 this is really good to know, thanks! That coral shade is SO eye-catching. It's just a little bit different than anything else I have that I may just keep it for myself. 🙂  And it's not like I'm panning shadows left and right that I actually need it to be bigger anyway!

Cat toes should be the only way to measure makeup.  

testing