Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

Just some product shots since I finally got my hands on the Lolita shadow/blush 🙂 I cannot wait to play with this tomorrow

IMG_4900.JPGIMG_4890.JPGIMG_4891.JPG

i just one too but im so afraid to start using it! 

@fairlywell fingers crossed for you! Maybe try calling ahead 🙂

@ElleElleG I will of course 😉

Got it @katgoulding! I can't wait to try it. See you in the what are you wearing thread!

Hope you'll share a look with us @katgoulding!

Beautiful!!!  Enjoy!  @katgoulding

I missed this online and now I really want it! Hopefully my store will still have it tomorrow. 

I'm somewhat embarrassed to post a second haul in one week, but I guess I sort of went on a buying spree last week.

My UD Naked Heat palette arrived! Super excited to try it out tomorrow.

IMG_0972.JPG

I got the Wander Beauty 750 point reward, the pink LE Tarte liquid lipstick (I was seriously impressed with the teal one), and these powder poufs from Cinema Secrets (these are *massive*).

IMG_0971.JPG

I got matching rainbow highlighters for my daughter and myself, Tarte shape tape (yay for a super pale concealer that's actually high quality!), the burgundy Fiona Styles mascara that's on sale for $4 (I have a soft spot for burgundy and aubergine mascaras), the Zoella bath latte (I love Zoella and I'm really hoping this is good), and the nars reward (I mostly just picked this up for the super travel friendly multiple).

IMG_0970.JPG

@purlyNice haul Purly! Everything looks super cute! I loooove those rainbow highlighters I have never tried one only because I haven't seen one for purchase - can't wait to hear what you think about them and about the Zoella bath latte - I've been wondering what her line is like - I just love the packaging she did a really nice job there everything looks super cute! 💕

Nah, don't be embarassed @purly.  When there are so many releases going on, it's easy to realize that there's more that you "need".  How fair are you and what shade did you end up getting in the Shape Tape?  

Hahaha I'm Irish pale. If you took me straight out of the winter and put me on a beach, I would reflect the sunlight in everyone's face. I'm paler than Mac nw10 in the winter and slightly darker than it in the summer. I went with the shade Fair, which seems to be a perfect match for my neck, but is a bit lighter than my cheeks right now. Kudos to Tarte on the shade range they're offering.

I really really love the formula. If they make a foundation version of this, I'm all over it.

Nice haul!  That Makeup Revolution rainbow highlighter is so pretty!

It's adorable, isn't it. I waited forever for Too Faced to do one to match my blushes, and then ended up ordering this instead when they didn't. The powder is super crumbly... you need a very loose brush. The rainbow doesn't seem to show up on my face at all and it needs to be blended out a lot so that it doesn't look powdery on the face. So I wouldn't say it's the highest quality, but it's still pretty cool.

My daughter was sooooo excited to get one.

omg so much good stuff! You've got to tell me how Zoella's bath latte is. I'm so sad I missed out on the Ulta beauty break too. 😞

19113911_845035975646273_7845854981669940117_n.jpg

sephora let me keep the green one for free

Fabulous haul!   The Pacifica sounds like it must smell divine - How do you like it?

@Blackwhiskey

@Tamara76 the cherry one smells good but at the end kinda milky which i dont like but whatever it gets the job done. so does the toner water, i use that to remove makeup, not an actual toner, it doesn't sting my eyes, removes my mascara quite good too. 

Thanks for the review, girl! 😘   @Blackwhiskey

There's nothing like my bestie to remind me that I declared a lipstick no buy a couple months ago.   Yeah, that didn't happen even with the most concrete determination.  In my defence she dragged me into Sephora kicking and screaming.  I'm the victim here! 

I figured while I was being victimized I may as well try some new to me formulas.

I don't know why I'm trying out Tartiest lip paint again.  It dried my lips out the first time I tried it. I guess I figured it deserved a second chance.

I am in love with Anastasia lipglosses!  So far.  This color at least. 

Bobbi brown has a new fan.  I found my MLBB shade!  IMG_9207.JPG

IMG_3856.JPGAnd yummies!  Clearly I don't get down to Robson Street as often as...well, I never get down there anymore and I've been missing out!  This is going to change now that my favorite macaron shop is there!  No more waiting for Japan to devour large sums of yummy goodness! image.jpg

@heartsmyface  I am also drooling and jealous of those Laduree 😄 😄 😄  Yum!

@heartsmyfaceOoooh Ladurée! I am so jealous! : ) I agree with the posters below - life is short and those lippies are so pretty! I think that's what I need today - some macarons!

testing