Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I love your entire haul! I hope you enjoy The Ordinary as much as I do 😄 they're great, clean skincare products for the price.

Great haul @meecheroo I've heard great things about Jo Malone.  I'm also looking forward to your reviews on The Ordinary products.

I hope you post reviews on the Ordinary once you've tried it a while. I'm dragging my heels on ordering. 

Did you have a coupon for Beautylish?

I'm trying them one at a time so I don't get a weird reaction. I just started using one yesterday (the one with the Zinc) and so far so good. I tried to find a promo code, but I couldn't find one.  It's free shipping though if you purchase $35+.

Of course these SpiritHoods had to arrive on the hottest day this summer, but Carebears!!!!  I also received only half my MAC order and the Marc Jacobs  cucumber perfume.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I sprayed it on and all  I can think of is Nair.  Does anyone remember Nair from their teen years?  Do they still sell that stuff? IMG_0217.JPG

They do still sell Nair. Unfortunately every hair remover cream I've ever tried makes me look like I contracted measles.

@heartsmyface oh yeah Nair lol.  Who wears short shorts.  And yep, the stores still sell it.  

Cute Carebears!

I pray they've reformulated it cause that stuff burned!!!  I have memories of swollen bright red hair folliciles that didn't calm down til I was furry again.  

@heartsmyfaceOMG super cute! Thanks for the tag @ZombieMetroAnt! I should get mine today! I think the black unicorn comes out today. Are you getting that one?  And more carebears to come too I think... ohhhh dangerous! 

I remember Nair. YUCK! 😄

Yay!  You've found your spirit animal!  

WhaaaT?  Ugh, I just saw that and probably not even though I want one.   I wish they had've staggered the releases some so I could justify spending on another one say...next month.  Maybe if they still have them down the road but I sense they'll sell out quickly.  @veronika23.  

@heartsmyface  yeah I got grumpy 😄 

Oh you think the black unicorns will go fast? I thought the care bears ones would sell out on the first day. lol  Plus more to come... If there is a wish bear I am screwed 😄

You know that one I was debating about getting last year... well I didn't get it and I am so upset with myself for passing on it. I guess I did love it more than I though 😄

@veronika23  grumpy bear is fantastic! I'm so happy you got one!  

The Carebears are definitely gonna sell out fast, and so are the unicorns.  I give them a week tops.  They'd be gone faster if SpiritHoods did better marketing.  

I'm still bummed they never released a PinkyPie hood.   i'd be all over a Swiftheart hood or Good Luck bear.  

awww, yeah the grey one.   The one that got away....you can check on eBay periodically.  Sometimes you can get lucky. 

@heartsmyface  were they supposed to release Pinky Pie? Or you were hoping they would? Ohhh I like those too. Which bear do you think they will do? Tenderheart? Champ? Sunshine? Thinking we might see good luck too... man I had totally forgot about nigh time bear... crap.  I usually keep my ebates money for the hoods because it adds up fast! I guess wait and see 😄

I did see it on ebay at one point for 300$ USD. Yeah no. It was already high at 129$ USD. Ahhh the one that got away 😄

In high school I burned my upper lip with nair and told everyone it was from a curling iron lol.

Hahaha!  I'm trying to imagine the awkward technique that would result in a burned upper lip;). Sigh, the fibs we told trying to save face... I once was skipping around on my way home after work and hopped into a friggen cement pillar and gave myself a good scrape and a black eye.   I was so embarrassed that I did that that I made up a lame story no one believed about slipping in the bathroom.  

0000000000000.JPGOh my goodness!!  @veronika23 is gonna flip when she sees these Heart These are great choices @heartsmyface.  Oh, I totally remember Nair (and it's strong scent too)

Ha, I have a mind to keep the perfume and use it whenever I'm feeling super dishevelled and want to mimic the scent of being freshly defuzzed,lol.  

CYMERA_20170607_125618.jpg

There's a Body Shop in my city now, couldn't resist making a purchase - they had a deal buy 3 get 3 free! 

From Sephora I got the makeup bag on the background - it's super cute , glossy to prevent staining and roomy inside . Also picked up two bumbum point perks 💓

Ohhhh!  I love that makeup bag!  I also love the strawberry Body Shop line!  ❤️  Enjoy!   @nhunka

Love that Sephora makeup bag.  I have the same one in black and its perfect for travelling! 

is the pattern different? Could you share an image? I haven't seen the black one yet

testing