Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

@starsandbucks,

Good for you to make the best out of a bad situation! I love your presents to yourself!  I hope that you will enjoy them!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

Great haul! Looks like you had a lot of fun anyway @starsandbucks

Thanks, ladies. I'm well and good over it. And I did have a nice little time picking out my beautiful products. I'd been wanting to get a new bottle of Divine Oil since I used up my last one two years ago but for some reason it always felt too extravagant (I know is ridiculous if you've ever seen the dumb stuff that's in my hauls) but yesterday I had no problem justifying it! 😉

Their loss @starsandbucks and you gained some great products to play with instead!! 

@starsandbucks  Well, the person who stood you up clearly does not know what they were missing!

Sounds like your solo date was more fun anyway!    Enjoy your goodies! ❤️

At least you ended up still having a good night!

That person's loss 😉 Awesome haul! 😉

Oh no I'm sorry you got stood up 😞 How rude! You surely are a much better date to yourself anyway 

Looks like you had more fun at Nordstrom and Sephora anyway!!! 🙂

Retail therapy is a great way to spend the day or evening.  I'll be your date anytime 🙂 @starsandbucks

Aww it's okay! your sephora and nordstrom dates look like they turned out to be real wins! 😉

Just a small order from Sephora and one from Deciem. Still trying to stay within my budget at Sephora for the year so only purchased items that I use daily.

IMG_3437.JPG

I need your willpower @oceanics great haul! 

A few Sephora orders with the sunvibes promo! No more Sephora haul pics until next week. I may have placed a bunch of orders today with the UD and Formula X sale stuff 🙂

image.jpg

You are on a roll @HookedOnBeauty2

What do you think of the Tarteist Liquid Lipstick formula? 

I only swatched them on my hand. I was going to put them away until the fall but I may try them out sooner. @ElleElleG

@HookedOnBeauty2  Wow!  You are starting the month off right with these hauls!!!!  Enjoy all your treats! ❤️

The last of my ABH sale goodies 

image.jpg

Love  it @HookedOnBeauty2

A little Love Luxe Beauty haul💙

IMG_2979.JPG

Have been traveling for vcaction and work, so a few things to share.  Below from my first trip to The Face Shop, a Korean skin/beauty shop, I found on vacation  in Waikiki:

IMG_0307.JPG

Here is a more detailed view of masks and the SMIM mist, these were my purchases.  Haven't tried any masks yet (they are almost too pretty to open them!) but love the mist so far!

Spoiler
IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

And the freebie and samples, this is a microfiber towel:

IMG_0310.JPG

Has anyone tried other items from The Face Shop, they said they would ship to me. I was curious about much more, but  didn't have room to pick up too much, and trying to use up current skin care and also limit too many new products. 

testing