Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

It's here! It's finally here! 😄

wwp1.jpg

I'll post swatches in the Storybook Thread. Also couldn't resist picking these up for the cute fragrance mini promo:

haul.jpg

Storybook Cosmetics did a great job designing their products!  Nice haul @Mcakes

I agree @ElleElleG! Can't wait to see the next couple of palettes 😄

I adore perfume minis, too!   I love the B6 prep spray - Hope it works for you, too!  @Mcakes

Thanks @Tamara76, I think I will! I got sucked in when I saw vitamin infused 😄

Anonymous Insider

I agree, that promo was one of the best this year so far. I will always place an order for a free perfume mini - especially since Sephora asks 250 points for them. The bottles on these were adorable!! I didn't pull the trigger fast enough on the B6 - I had to go out of town, when we arrived and I could place my order it was already OOS. I'm still debating if I should get the small size or not but even with the sale its a small bottle for the price....

I've never tried the b6 but when I saw it on sale I figured I'd give it a shot! Hopefully it comes back in stock for you 🙂 

Oooh! I can't wait for swatches!

They're up now 😄 http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Storybook-Cosmetics-Thread/td-p/2717768

Sorry it took so long I couldn't stop writing haha! Word vomit. 

Ulta Hair Event - DevaCurl Heaven in Hair Deep Conditioner + freebies

Ulta.jpg

ColourPop - Flash Sale 

ColourPop.jpg

Ultra Matte Lip - Notion

Ultra Satin Lip - Prim

Brow Pencil

Creme Lippie Stix - Bonus Points

Matte Lippie Stix - Lady

Freebie - Birthday Cake Eyeshadow

Spoiler
**I've never received an order THIS quickly from CP; quite surprised

SiJCP

SiJCP.jpg

I really should've ordered these shadows with my 1st batch but for some reason I thought they would stick around or at least restock.  My SiJCP had a few additional shades marked down that didn't show up online.

ABH - Custard

ABH - 10K

ABH - Mermaid ( @ZombieMetroAnt 😬)

ABH - Ash Brown

Freebies

ABH 4-Pan Magnetic Palette

Caudalie Birthday Gift

CoverFX Mattifying Primer

BB Blotterazzi **😂😂 I think this was the SA's way of subtly telling me I looked like an oil slick; she's one of my faves though 🙃**

Versace Yellow Diamond

UD Meltdown Makeup Remover Spray

Spoiler
A new SA showed me the Sephora Exclusive shades of the Stila Magnificent Metals and OH MY GOD the Into the Blue was absolutely stunning.  It had Mermaid written all over it.  I almost purchased it but managed to talk myself out of it......I may cave & consider it a gift to myself as my birthday approaches.

YAY! : ) Happy birthday @ElleElleG Awesome birthday hauls!!!

Thank You @RoseCharlie 💜💜

Awesome birthday month haul!!!!!  I love those ABH singles!  And the Colourpop notes crack me up!   ❤️

@ElleElleG

Thanks @Tamara76!  I needed more shadows like I need another hole in the head but I couldn't pass up the discounted price 😬

Happy Birthday @ElleElleG  very nice haul!

Thank You @AMK721 ♥️

Anonymous Insider

WOWZERS!! AWSOME GWPS!! 🙂

@Anonymous I'm such a sucker for good GWPs 🙈

EEEK!!  Loving everything @ElleElleG  💕 those ColourPop cards are so cute!  They deserve their own IG account to display their clever notes. 

Girl, talk to me about this Stila mermaid shadow!  I'm quite intrigued 😉  Oh, dont forget to go in-store and claim your bday gift, too. 🍰

@ZombieMetroAnt it was probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!  I should have taken a photo of it swatched on my hand but I was a tad overwhelmed. I may cave & make the purchase.

I agree with you about the ColourPop cards; they are both corny and adorable, LOL!

Happy birthday @ElleElleG!

1 Reply
testing