Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

Thank You @Titian06 💕

My Nordstrom Mascara Madness order was delivered. I used the Chanel today and it's lovely. 

IMG_4073.JPG

Very pretty!

I love that Chanel mascara too!  @starsandbucks

Last night Rouge event Haul. Nothing exciting, just basic stuff. And lots of freebies!

Here is what we purchased

IMG_6965.JPG

Event Gift bags

IMG_6963.JPG

Extra freebies and a pair of PTR 24K gold eye gels I requested.

IMG_6967.JPG

Fabulous freebies!  Sounds like you had fun!   @fatimamummy

Yay for freebies and I'm liking the event bag @fatimamummy!

wow! amazing freebies! they weren't handing out any at the store I went to yesterday. 

@fatimamummy  honestly your store is awesome. I was just in my store earlier today and I asked for a sample of those eye gels because they look interesting (and who doesn't want gold skincare items haha), and they told me they couldn't give me a sample because they would dry out/the gel would wipe off.

And a couple months ago I asked for a sample of the FAB Facial Radiance pads, and they said they wouldn't do a sample of that either because it would dry out. 

And those deluxe size REN samples are awesome! Next time I go to Toronto to visit my brother I definitely will have to make a trip to whichever Sephora you went to. 😂

@Saschattack Toronto Eaton centre location is really great. I'm never refused a sample there. I can see another location refuse the sample of eye gels which is somewhat valid because the gels were actually not as saturated as they should be when I took them out to use this morning. 

They were giving REN and Benefit samples at checkout. Kate Somerville brand rep gave me her sample and the foils were offered by a SA who was roaming around with a basket full of samples.

ABH shadows on sale & a MJ mascara freebie from Neiman Marcus someone posted in the deals thread a while ago. 

Im digging the Book fragrance:)

IMG_2978.JPG

Love the shape of the Bvlgari Fragrances!

Chanel, Sephora

20170601_150207.jpg

20170601_150123.jpg

Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss 119 Bougeousie, Rouge Coco Lipstick 432 Cecile, deluxe skin care samples.

Nars Liquid Blush in Orgasm, Dior Diorshow Pump N' Volume Mascara, Shiseido Cotton travel size.

I just adore Chanel packaging!  I have Cecile, too - It's a great color!

This is such a lovely haul! ❤️   @angel7594

Nice!  I always wondered what Cecile would look like.  Thanks for posting!

What a way to start the June Hauls @angel7594!!  That Dior Lipstick looks like a lovely color!

So luxe! Lovely haul @angel7594 ❤. That Chanel lipstick looks gorgeous. 

Thank you @Mcakes ❤ The Rouge Coco lipstick is a great formula, definitely one of my faves...wish Sephora carried Chanel! 😄

Nice haul!  Please let us know how you like the NARS blush @angel7594!  I'm dying to hear reviews from BTers.

@michelleshops, Thank you! I have worn the blush twice, and love it! I prefer it more than the powder version which is a little too gold for my liking.The pump is great, easy to get a very small amount at a time. The liquid blends like dream, and a little goes a long way. It has a perfect pink/peach glow on my fair skin, and the shimmer seems less intense than the powder, imo. 🙂

@angel7594

Thanks for this review!  Good to know!  This makes me want the liquid blush.  🙂

5 Replies
testing