image.jpg

I think this is a great start!

Zpsid91

Re: Ipsy August 2014

(0) Hearts

I think I'll be cancelling after this month as well

manderrx

This is going to be my first box so I'm really excited. I was just going through the reviews for the two urban decay products and honestly I'm hoping they send the mascara my way. The reviews didn't really strike me as awesome for the eyeliner and even though I'm not a mascara fan I'm willing to try it.

StyleLynn

The second sneak peek is up! I'm hoping for the Dr. Brandt.

image.jpg

spadersgirl

(0) Hearts

The only thing I can use in that photo is the eyeliner. The three on the right wouldn't look good with my skin tone. I have that exact coastal scents eyeshadow sample because it came with a palette I bought. I also have the dr. brandt from a sephora perk. After seeing this second photo I was kind of happy Ipsy hadn't charged my card. But then they did late last night. lol. I hope the other items are better suited to me.

kittichick

(0) Hearts

That Pores No More primer is one of my favorites, but I already have quite a bit of it since I grab up freebies of it whenever I see them.

I was surprised by how much I liked the Coastal Scents quad in BB last month, so I'd be happy with that. (It IS Coastal Scents? Are we sure?) Although I'm not so sure about a couple of those colors. Is that blush duo Coastal Scents too?

spadersgirl

I'm 99% sure it is coastal scents because I have the exact looking sample. Colors are..

Top left: Antique Lilac

Top right: Wisteria

Bottom left: Lemon Chiffon

Bottom right: Raspberry Tart

Funny thing is I've had it since May and still haven't tried it out yet because I was disappointed by the full palette I bought.

divagirl90

(0) Hearts

I'm not interested in anything in this spoiler. I've already tried Dr Brandt in birchbox. But I'll be happy as long as I don't get tanning stuff again this month - I'm naturally tan.

notcreative

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I will take anything but the Coastal Scents eyeshadow or yet another unwanted black eyeliner.  I tried the palette from the Birchbox, and they crease too much on me.

Zpsid91

(0) Hearts

I'm surprised they're doing a pencil by UD and in this spoiler too? Hopefully people get one or the other? Although I would much rather have the UD pencil than this one. If that's a Coastal Scents palette I woul dbe interested to try it, or the Dr. B Pores No More

notcreative

[ Edited ]

Nope.  My friend.  I will get both.  Just watch.  I do not want the Costal Scents palette at all, so we may have more than one trade in the works should we get what the other wants.

MarciaBrady

(0) Hearts

Looks like a Coastal Scents eyeshadow palette, based on how the one from Birchbox was packaged. I wonder if that blush is theirs, too. I'm usually fine with whatever I get, but if I end up with another black eyeliner pencil I may scream.

manderrx

(0) Hearts

I'm hoping for the pencil.

MarciaBrady

(0) Hearts

If I end up with it you'll be the first to know! 

manderrx

(0) Hearts

Sounds good. :smileyhappy:

Biedazzle

(0) Hearts

I've been dying to try the mascara so I really hope I get it! I have the eyeliner already from a 100 point reward. I honestly prefer the UD regular formula over the velvet. 

AlisG

(0) Hearts

I think I got the 24/7 velvet eyeliner last time... and I haven't even touched it yet. Hopefully I don't get another addition to my ever-growing eyeliner set. :smileytongue:

heatherbee

(0) Hearts

Why must they always give out eyeliner?  And every time they do, I get it lol

Masaya

(0) Hearts

Cool.  Im on the waitlist

MK89

(0) Hearts

I am glad I unsubscribed! I've tried both the Velvet pencils (hard, dry) and and Perversion mascara (nothing special in terms of volumizing or curling or lengthening for me) and am unimpressed. I've heard the mascara works wonders for some people though! Maybe it's just my lashes haha

FireSpinner

[ Edited ]

lol just resubscribed but am thinking of unsubscribing again haha. Since I'm not gonna get August's bag anyways

meecheroo

(0) Hearts

I think I'm on the waiting list for Ipsy. How long does it take to get a notification that you're in the club?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 145 replies
  • 50 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • malday
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • jenfromnyc
    • dolceloure
    • gingaaa
    • divagirl90