drrragon

Holiday Hauls! Wooooooooo!!

So I finally gathered my favorites from the recent Holiday Haulin' and took a few snapshots!  Anyone else want to share?  

nails.jpg

Starting off with nails.  

Julep Mind your Mani set -- LOVE the Mighty nail & cuticle serum because it's so easy to apply and absorbs really quickly.  Would definitely repurchase this one separately!

Sephora X The System (chose Standout from the Neutrals line, love it!)

Sephora + Pantone Elemental in Confetti

Here's what Standout and Confetti look like:

20131109_163311.jpg

random.jpg

Made use of the UD offer with Melt, Sellout, Desperation, Naked.  Seriously these are so high quality.  But wish I'd gotten a midtone rather than Sellout.

INGLOT!! wooo!  woooo!  So excited to see these instore at a Macy's!  330, 402, 326

Cargo in Tonga (yes, poshified's fingerprints are all over my holiday haulin' what can I say, she has good taste :smileyvery-happy: )  Awesome everyday color, perfect for just giving my face some definition after foundation.

Tarte in Thankful, Hello Kitty Apple Balm in Cherry Blossom (I buy these up whenever I see them in sale bins...really a lovely gloss).

minis0.jpg

What's in the tiny bag?

minis.jpg

MINIS!  Auuugh!  They are too cute!  It's almost a full face in a teeny little makeup bag!  (Yes I am obsessed with mini makeup)

Bare Minerals READY eyeshadow and blush

Marvelous Moxie mini lip

IT Cosmetics mini Bye Bye Undereye concealer

Bare Minerals mini Stroke of Light

CARGO mini eyeliner

trish.jpg

Trish McEvoy makeup planner with lots of goodies

20131214_084642.jpg

Laura Mercier Custom Portfolio, also with lots of goodies

lorac.jpg

A few fun LORAC items!

samples.jpg

Samples galore!   Wooooooo who doesn't love deluxe samples!

shortstuff07

Re: Holiday Hauls! Wooooooooo!!

Some of my haul isn't here yet, or is a gift from my mommy, but here's the list thus far:

Too Faced Be Merry and Bright 

UD Revolution lipsticks in 

Anarchy

Turn On

Manic

Streak

Tarte 8 piece lipgloss set

Tarte liner set

4 Jack Black lip treatments

OCC gloss in Little Black Dress

Sugarpill shadows in

@#$%&

Mochi

Lumi

Acidberry

2AM

UD Violent Orchid Tote

Benefit Lovefest Tin

Hourglass Creme Lipstick in Fever

OCC polish in 

Suspira 

Chimera

Butter London Gel Nail set

BL Big Smoke

The Old Bill

Chancer

Fizzy Pop

That's all I can think of right now, I'm sure there will be more to add!

drrragon

ooh ooh ooh lucky you got some Sugarpill!  I really want to try Mochi!

lilyyy

I can confirm that Mochi is adorable! There are plenty of similar colors but nothing quite as cute.

shortstuff07

I really like Sugarpill!  They had a huge Black Friday sale and I couldn't pass it up.  I'd been waiting to get those shades for a couple months, only downside is that shipping takes forever.  She printed the label a week ago, and no movement yet.

IttyxBittyxMe

Beautylish sells Sugarpill as well and I always get my orders in less then a week. 

I have all of the Sugarpill pressed shadows and I loooooove them. I need like 3 more pigments to have the regular ones and I dont have any of the neons yet. 

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

I love Beautylish, but the Sugarpill site didn't have a minimum purchase for the sale, while Beautylish wanted you to spend $100 and didn't have the limited edition pressed shadow I was lusting after.  I have most of the pressed and loose, and 3/5 of the neons, and the Cold Chemistry palette.

IttyxBittyxMe

They normally have free shipping at $35, I didn't buy anything at BF time so I had no idea what the minimum was. @_@

The @#$%& one for limited edition? BL actually sent me that one as an 'I'm sorry' gift when one of my pressed shadows came in with a defect, I didn't even know they had it. I have the Cold Chemistry as well and I love the purple and green it it. I'm hoping they come out with more pinks and purples later on.

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

You had to spend $100 for the discount, but they do have the free shipping that rocks.  I got all 5 for under $50 with the sale, which I was pretty stoked on.  Sugarpill said they'd be the only ones with it at this time, so that sealed the deal for me.  I have Asteria too, which is soooo gorgeous.

JenBlush

I asked for $1 million dollar gift card from Sephora from my Secret Santa at work. And… I got it! lol

upload_232335224816288722.jpg

drrragon

LOL!  You could buy a whole Sephora for $1million!  and imagine the truckloads of pt perks too!  You'd be in the checkout line and the SA would yell out "You have one million, three thousand two hundred and 52 points!" and everyone would stare at you!

JenBlush

lmfao!!! haha! And i will say, no I am saving the points! thank you!

drrragon

(0) Hearts

hahahahahahaaa!  saving the points, that's hysterical!!

poshified

[ Edited ]

It warms my heart to see my enabled purchases! :smileyvery-happy: What a fun thread! Those are some great hauls, and I'm glad to see you're enjoying them just as much! <3 You definitely picked up some goodies, and that Trish McEvoy planner is SO cute!!

Starting off with some Sephora Black Friday purchases, which now that I look at it, I'll most likely pass on the Smashbox palette and MUFE pencil sticks to a couple family members and just keep the -- embarrassingly enough -- untouched Stila palettes. As you can probably tell, I have no self-control when it comes to palettes.

A few random purchases here and there:

-Laura Mercier Color to Go Nudes: probably my most reached palette the past week. So convenient!

-Laura Mercier Metallic Cream Eye Color in Alloy: I've been looking for a dupe for Tom Ford's cream shadow in Platinum, and this is quite close, not to mention easy to use!

-Burberry eyeshadow quad in Mocha: my Christmas splurge from me to me. I've decided to start using it after Christmas.

-Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nude Glow: Like I needed another highlighter. I was never a big fan of her shimmer bricks prior to this, but I love this one because I can use it on my eyes too!

-Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick for Eyes: ended up using my $20 off $50 on this at Sephora and like it so far. Plus it's so small and sleek!

photo 2.JPG

-Cargo Meet Me in Paris eyeshadow palette, and the free accompanying full-sized Cargo blush, lip gloss, eyeliner, and glitter top coat. I wouldn't have known about this amazing deal from Macy's had Drrragon not told me on Black Friday!

-Bare Minerals minis: Again, another Drrragon-enabled purchase, and I couldn't resist it with the markdown plus extra 20% off!

jxw200

(0) Hearts

oh great, i've always sort of wanted LM alloy, and now that you say it is close to TF platinum... I'm sold!! 

lilahtov

Posh, you must tell me what has everyone raving about tonga! 

poshified

It's the blush Jennifer Aniston always wears :smileyhappy:. More importantly, it's a blush that pairs with any eye look, since it's a neutral matte blush. Also, on lighter skin tones, it can work as a contour and blush.

lilahtov

Oooh, sounds very tempting, especially as I'm in the market for a new powder blush. Thank you!

jellybean917

Any comment on how the Burberry palette performs? Even though I'm not sure if I bought something so pretty that I could bring myself to use it!

I'm seeing lots of Cargo in these hauls too. I've not really thought about the brand before, oh darn, looks like I have some "beauty research" to do (aka buy things) :smileywink:

poshified

The quality of the Burberry quads are just as good as the singles (and the plus side is that some of the quads contain colors from the singles form.) I probably would go as far to say that their eyeshadows are some of the best in the market -- definitely in the Top 3. It's hard to over-apply the colors as the colors are nowhere as pigmented at first touch like UD's, but the butteriness, staying power, and uniqueness is what makes them some of my favorites. They're definitely great for that Burberry classic, effortless 'no makeup' makeup grunge look. The packaging alone blows Chanel's out of the water :smileyvery-happy:

If it helps at all, Cargo's blushes are just as good as NARS :smileywink:. Now that I know they go on Hautelook quite often, I know when to stock up.

ExcessiveGlam

@poshified,  what is the shade name of the Cargo blush in your final photo?

Impressive haul :smileyhappy:

poshified

Thank you! It makes me feel better a good number of them were GWPs :smileyhappy: The color is Lyon.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 98 replies
  • 147 hearts
  • 37 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • spoiledbrat
    • pearlgirl7
    • marydiva
    • jxw200
    • kimmi1115