Haul

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

like the blush!

(0) Hearts

love love love those earrings!!!!

and I'm going to sephora tomorrow for my post chic week haul Smiley Happy

for all those things I decided to skip for my wallets sake - I thought them all over, and yeah...

(0) Hearts

I seriously am obsessed with henri bendel jewelry. I have all of their bow things now pretty much. I have 2 of the necklaces that have the bows, which are rose gold and silver. and I have the bow ring too. Now the earrings. Idk I went kinda bow crazy lol. I feel like I completed my collection lol. Since it was 30% off I couldn't resist... typical. Lol.

(0) Hearts

when was the 30% off? Did I miss it?

(0) Hearts

I went to the mall on saturday and it was going on then. I guess i'm not sure if it's still going on.

haul0427.jpg

Philosophy Pomegranate Martini (clearance @ Marshalls)

Bumble and Bumble Color Minded Shampoo

3x Chanel Stylo Eyeshadows

chanel0427.jpg

#17- Cool Gold

#47- Blue Bay

#57- Black Stream

And since they're so pretty:

chanelcollection.jpgStill missing the pink one and then I'll have the whole set (I don't want to do the math).

And.... the pink one is waiting for me at Nordstrom.  I'm officially weak when it comes to this collection.

lol someone likes her Chanel! Smiley Very Happy

I do- but I really love the colors in this collection- and I'm a sucker for any eyeshadow sticks since I can't use powders anymore (I can't see!).  I wore a full face of this collection yesterday and was shocked at just how great these colors made me look- lots of healthy color.

(0) Hearts

Oh, dear... more Chanel jumped into bags in my hands while I was shopping today, too... I'm going to have most of the collection soon.

Pictures later... three more Stylo Eyeshadows, a Bumble and Bumble shampoo, and a Philosophy 3 in 1 I found on clearance...

haul2.jpg

Here's my recent haul...

-Sephora  bottled dreams fragrance impression sampler for her

I redeemed the code right away and chose Gucci Guilty

- Sephora fragrance sampler JCP version

I redeemed YSL manifesto

- Korres vitamin C sleeping facial

- YSL creme de blush in Velvety peach

- Benefit ultra plush lipgloss in fauxmance

(0) Hearts

@starletta8- Look at the new Dior Polishes.....O.O

s1506039-main-Sgrid[1].jpg

I actually saw them the first day they were at my local counter.  Want to know the kicker? They're MINI.

Part II (aka the Chanel bag, plus a little Laura Mercier)

LM.jpg

L-R:

Sephora Retractable Lip Brush

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Sugar Frost

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Rosegold

chanel_flip.jpg

Chanel Le Vernis in Bel-Argus

Chanel Le Vernis in Azure

chanelshadow.jpg

Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow #37 Jade Shore
Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow #07 Moon River

chanelmascara.jpg

Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascars #57 Blue Note

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof #57 True Blue

(0) Hearts

I love that vivid blue eye pencil! The mascara is really pretty, too -- I'd be curious as to what it looks like on. It's beautiful!

(0) Hearts

whoa...the blue mascara looks awesome! Does it show up bright on the lashes or  just a touch of blue (kinda natural looking like the blue badgal)?

I haven't used the Blue Bad Girl.

That said, it's a true cobalt blue- but it is an understated pop of color. If you saw someone walking through a store, you wouldn't notice it.  Chatting with someone? Oh, yeah.

Does that make sense?

Right now, I've got 2 of the colored mascaras on- the turquoise and the cobalt blue.  I bought the cobalt blue because it's shockingly wearable for work, but I'm restraining myself from going back for the turquoise one.

I also predict that between 2-4 more of the Stylo Eyeshadows will be in my hot little hands ASAP.  Love!

(0) Hearts

LOVE the polish colors!

Are there any good purple mascaras that you know of?

YSL & Givenchy will be releasing their purple waterproof mascaras in a few weeks. & I think YSL has one now that's not waterproof. 

Not that I know of- just the usual plum mascaras.

Chanel did cobalt blue, turquoise, lime green, and yellow (!) for their summer 2013 collection.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments