Haul

bananachoox3

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

violalea

Re: Haul

AWESOME AWESOME HAUL !!!!!!!!!! love it !!!!!!!!!!

ellevee09

I purchased the Shiseido cotton pads a while back and I loved them. they are super soft!! awesome haul :smileyhappy: 

rikkie

This is the first time I've bought them and they are as soft as everyone says! And even pulling them apart into two layers they still work great, I'm glad I decided to give them a shot.

arielaaaaaaaa

[ Edited ]

I just love the Shiseido cotton!! I recently bought some and wow! I cut them in half! I know they will last a long time!

lolo01

My favorite cotton of all time :smileywink:

DTalksAll

you don't even have to cut them in 1/2. I was doing that until I met a Shiseido rep & she said to pull them apart to get 2 uses out of one pad. Works perfectly & you don't have to worry about germs from the scissors transferring to the pads. 

arielaaaaaaaa

I thought about that too!! But wasn't sure how it would work out. Thanks! I hate cutting them!! I will now do that!!

rikkie

I was shocked at how thick they were! I immediately tried pulling one in half to see if it would still be okay and then I was even more thrilled because I had twice as many, haha. They are pricier than drug store cotton pads but sooo nice to use and it will be a nice indulgence every day for a good while! 

arielaaaaaaaa

Yes i think they are worth it. I had the cotton pads from like Walmart. They always come apart and leave the cotton on my face. I don't mind the price one bit cause there is so many!! I figured if i'm going to purchase a toner i should invest in some good cotton!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Definitely, it doesn't all get absorbed into the cotton with this one and you can rub without little bits of cotton getting everywhere. I scored a Bliss toner for $6 and their mint exfoliating scrub before that for $8 while I was in Canada in March, is Winners in the US? I think they are owned by the same company as Marshall's and TJ Maxx but maybe they are just in Canada.

nomnomloot

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

How do you like the Betsey johnson Too too pretty powder? It looks huge!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

It's nice! I put some on this morning and it just catches the light without being too obvious. The scent stays on your skin just a little so you can still wear whatever perfume you prefer without it clashing. The container is about half the height of a pop can and a bit bigger around. Obviously it's not stuffed full but it's 0.53 oz (15g) so there is a good amount of powder in there. I'm happy I picked it up!

ellevee09

photo.JPG

My small haul this week. First day of Summer - Nail time!! I stocked up on Sephora's OPI sale. Picked up my Birthday gift (thank you Sephora, i'll take that) I got Sephora shimmer sheet set for my mom - she's all into the shimmer right now. :smileyhappy: (hope she likes it) Also, I've been eyeing this holographic makeup bag for a while but it was always sold out. Finally, I got it at a score price of 11.00 when it was back up! Also, I got this manicure set "Finger on the Pulse" for a killer price of 7.00. So worth it!  +samples.

rikkie

Love the holographic bags! I got the little 3 brush roll to keep in my bag for emergencies but I just ended up buying a bigger set to replace it because I wanted more brushes. :X I got the shimmer set too, it's not bad for the price, I just pick up the shimmer off the paper with a brush and it looks pretty decent. I hope your mom likes it!

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

yes, she liked the shimmer sheets and ill let her know to use a brush - good idea! Thanks :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

The bag is cute!! Hope you love everything you got! :smileyhappy:

ellevee09

Thank you! :smileyhappy: I love it plus it holds a lot! :smileyhappy: there was/is a smaller version in sale section. Not sure if it there anymore but I've seen it. :smileyhappy:

starletta8

I didn't think I'd be posting in this thread.

Although, I did 90% well with sticking with things I really need.

From Ulta and Sephora:

haul.jpg

Boots wipes

Aqualillies by Tarte palette

Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream

Murad Clarifying Mask

Glam Glow Supermodel Youth Mud Mask

Sephora by OPI- Handpicked for Me, I Don't Bite

Samples:

Tarte Rainforest Glow- deluxe sample

Tarte C-Brighter Eye Treatment

PTR AHA/BHA Acne Gel

Glam Glow Supermodel Super Cleaning Mask

What did I need? Wipes (I'm out), Living Proof cream, and I broke out badly from stress- so I need the treatment.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

After sleeping on it, I feel somewhat vindicated on my no-buy.  Yeah, I picked up 2 bottles of nail polish. In this case, I could've bought 6 bottles for the cost of the Chanel I want!  So, not bad.

At first, I was bummed that I went shopping- but a no buy doesn't mean "don't treat your skin!".

ChicDabbler

Ooohh, I'm going to Sephora tomorrow to swatch and pick up a few polishes.

Ha, couldn't resist placing an order today. Got an email, promo for a Caudalie Beauty Elixir ($18) with $30+ purchase, so of course I had to take advantage of it. =/

starletta8

I was just pleased that I only picked up 2 polishes!  No sets or anything...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 582 replies
  • 865 hearts
  • 77 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • AmyC
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • connieconcon
    • highfasionmodel