Haul

bananachoox3

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

sephoralovex

Re: Haul

Yes I'm really excited for the Tarte products :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

YAY Sephoralovex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So excited for you. That set looks sooooo nice. Im a little jealous (in a good way) but very happy for you :smileyhappy:

sephoralovex

Thanks Roxystar4! :smileyhappy: Still waiting on the package that has the ITKIT, can't wait!!

violalea

(0) Hearts

So did you get your ITKIT? how do you like it? I have been using the Murad acne cleanser the last few days love love it.

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

I was dancing around last night when my orders came! My son was watching Curious George so that I could fully explore the glory.   yay for the IT KIT.  

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

From last Friday's sale and Sat-

The Whole Kitten Kabbodle

photo-56.JPG

Samples & Promo Codes

photo-57.JPG

It Kit 

photo-58.JPG

photo-59.JPG

violalea

roxystar4,

I chose the same Classic set from ITKIT :smileyhappy: I will be receiving it either today or tomorrow cause I have 1 order arriving today and 1 for tomorrow. I forgot which day I will get the ITKIT :smileywink: I dont wanna check cause I want to be surprise when I open it even I ordered it haha. Yeah last year I got the In The Glow set from the ITKIT. I loved that one as well even though I still have not used most of the stuff from there haha. Yeah I chose the mascara for 1 of 3 samples in all my recent orders too. It is such a great sample huh?

crayzeeRN

I see I'm not the only person that got three of the Guerlain mascara samples haha :smileyvery-happy:

The bite lip library looks so cute!! Wishing I had gotten one of those, would love to hear how you like it!

You had asked about the La Creme lipstick- I absolutely LOVE it! Creamy, applied really smooth, and was surprisingly long lasting (it survived my red bull!) I will definitely be buying more!

violalea

(0) Hearts

Oh no your not the only one. I got 3 of the Guerlain mascara as well :smileywink: but rozystar4 was luckier, she received 2 adorable mini lipgloss samples. I only got 1 but that made it even more special, i am afraid of using it :smileywink:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Sadly those were out of stock when I ordered, but I had really wanted to try them!

roxystar4

@crayzeeRN   LOL I love mascara samples & deluxe samples, because I only use mascara for 3-4 months and then toss it. I feel like the deluxe samples are a good size for me because I dont wear it everyday and I dont use very much.

Also, the lip library has been on sale a few days (i think I saw it tues and weds of this week). If you are still interested....

The two lipstick brands I want to get are YSL and Too Faced La Creme.  I like the Bite a lot but want to try something else because I just got 2 sets from them.

Spyski

Have you tried the BB Lip Library yet? You got me really antsy, since my order is currently awaiting for me when I get home!  I can't wait to use it! Ahh! 

roxystar4

@spyski   Not yet! I opened up the Discovery set last night and tried 3 of the colors (my order came later at night).  The Bite library is so cute though. I just haven't dipped into the colors yet

veevali

Looks awesome! I hope you end up loving those bite lipsticks. I didn't get one of those on sale but I got the 100 perk point so we'll see. I got the classic it kit too! I really hope I get it now that there is all this worry going around...

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

omg i had no idea how small the bite library was! now that you see it do you think it was worth the purchase?

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@annonymous1  I think so! It is small but really cute & gives you a chance to try many different colors :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Ahh seeing the ItKit made me make two orders and get two of them. I love The Murad cleanser and got the other ITKIT when it first came out so i'm excited to get this is!! Awesome pics!! I have a big haul coming up and will have to take pictures because i got tons of samples. 

roxystar4

please post pics of your upcoming haul arielaaaaaaaa :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

I will. They will most likely be here monday or tuesday!! I can't wait!! I made 4 orders!! Couldn't help myself!! My sister wanted samples too and she wanted the BDAY2012 promo code so i had to split my order into 4!!

sephoralovex

[ Edited ]

The ITKIT in classic looks awesome! I also made an order on monday using that code so hopefully they dont change anything in my bag cause majority of the items in it I want to try :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

I hope you get it too sephoralovex!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 582 replies
  • 865 hearts
  • 77 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • AmyC
    • kalex