bananachoox3

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

dolceloure

Re: Haul

I've been trying my best to avoid shopping this summer since I just went on a very long trip to Europe and am also moving in a couple of months....but I've still done some damage. :smileytongue:

I want to call this my summer haul since that would imply I'm done shopping for the summer...but I'm a realist. This is my June haul :smileyhappy:

20130625_194813.jpg A little Sephora, a little B&BW, and a little VS -- all sale items! (except the Ole Henrikson set...500 point reward, and the Ren and Clarins minis -- they were included in some European magazine purchases) I also discovered the Zara line of perfumes in Barcelona and got a couple those (they're amazing AND cheap!)

20130625_195120.jpgThis is a bunch of stuff my sister gave me when I visited her (we do that whenever we visit each other -- it's a fun tradition. :smileyhappy: ) although, most of this is stuff I actually got myself and gave to her, and she just didn't use and gave back to me. While this was more of a "here, take this crap off my hands" giveaway, I'm still including it with my haul. :smileytongue:

lolo01

(0) Hearts

how are the self tanner towels.. do they stain hands etc.?

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I don't know.  I've never tried them- someone else would know better!

lolo01

That's awesome Im totally jealous... Acqua di Gioia is is one of my favs!!! ♥

starletta8

I was stunned.  It was just sitting on a table marked "additional 40% off" and I actually asked the sales associate "this is a mistake, right?"

They actually uncovered both pieces this morning and put them out.  For just over $25 with tax, it's totally worth it!

mafan

(0) Hearts

Okay, what outlet store were you at? I LOVE Acqua di Gioia and I'd love to find those things!!

I am supposed to not be shopping, either, but I've been so-so. I have bought 8 or 9 polishes. I know I got Opening Night, I Don't Bite, Skinny Jeans, Ruby Without a Cause, Just a Little Dangerous (wearing that now), Screen Test, Mermaid To Order and I think two more. I didn't buy sets in part because I have them already, sigh. My husband calls this my addiction and he probably doesn't know all the details. 

I also bought two Victoria's Secret LE perfumes and amazingly got the biggest bottle of VS Angel at 65% off. I should have gotten a bottle for my sister and my niece and we all love it, but I didn't think about it until later. 

I've also bought some skincare sets. I got the FAB small set as I like the cleanser sample that I had and wanted to try the radience pads. And I also got a small Bare Minerals set that so far has my morning skin much happier than it was. That's been my big issue so I don't feel too bad. 

starletta8

Designer Fragrances and Cosmetics Co Outlet- Lancome

This one frequently has YSL and even had some Armani makeup in there today.  However, I was in shock over the 1L of body wash.  I took it out of the box and it's ridiculously huge.  This will last forever.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I should mention that they still have the YSL polish I picked up last time- 05 Coral Divin (current formula!) for < $10. Unreal.

starletta8

It's even bigger out of the box, y'all.

bodywash2.jpg

starletta8

It's shockingly long-lasting- I can still smell it on my skin!

starletta8

Part I: Winning the Outlet Lottery

So, my mother and I hit the outlets- and I scored bigger than I ever have. My outlet haul included two products I was literally ready to buy at Sephora within days for full price, my HG (discontinued!) foundation, and the best freaking deal ever.

outlets.jpg

Items:

1 Liter Acqua di Gioia Shower Gel. Retail: $135. Paid: $12!  (leftover from Memorial Day sale)

1.0 oz Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum. Paid: same as that shower gel. (Another Memorial Day leftover) (I am still working on a bottle now, but at that price, who would pass that up!!

Clinique 7-dau Scrub Cream

Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Rollerball/Lipgloss duo

Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF15- Alabaster 00 (my HG, pre-reformulation!!!)

Kate Spade cosmetic case

starletta8

Part II: Naughty Mall Run

My mother completely enabled me at the mall- and actually bought the most naughty elements of this haul.

sephora.jpg

Sephora Run:

Sweet 15 Tote

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray (I actually needed that)

Charlotte Ronson A Summer's Kiss- looking for something for my legs.

Samples: Kate Somerville Self Tanner towel (major props to the cast members at this Sephora- I was looking for MK Leg Shine and am pretty averse to self-tanners, so this was a "hey, no pressure, you can give this a try if you want" sample.)

Living Proof Satin Hair Serum

Nordie's Run:

Yeah... those are 2 Chanels.  However, they were gifted to me, so I didn't break!!

I picked up Starlet and Alchimie (yeah, the brand spanking new drool-worthy from Fall one).  I also tested Elixir (heart!), Provocation (heart!) Paparazzi (unexpected heart!), Cinema (shockingly disappointing), and Mysterie (from fall- major skip)

rikkie

My eyes are the size of saucers right now I swear! What a steal at the outlet! And finding a discontinued product you love too, score!

starletta8

[ Edited ]

I know, right? I don't feel bad about buying the things at the outlets, but I could've delayed the in-store purchases.

ETA: Hall of Famer? When did THAT happen ?!?!

rikkie

I know! I think like yesterday it switched over, I'm kind of shocked because I only started the promo code boards in March? I didn't really post at all before that. I thought it would take far longer. But hey, woooo! :smileyvery-happy:

starletta8

D'oh- I was talking about me in that case. Congrats to you, too!

rikkie

Honestly I still feel like that annoying new kid butting in on other people's conversations, haha. "HAY GUYZ WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT???!1?1" Incluuuuude me whether you want to or not! :smileytongue:

starletta8

I'm the super annoying one, but I figure I have enough nail polish pictures to earn me some good BT karma!

rikkie

Well we can celebrate the sameish "Hall of Famer" anniversary, haha. I just assumed you already were one, it never occurred to me that you weren't. Shows how observant I am!

starletta8

Ha, nope.... I'm flattered, though!

My orders of legitimate needs came in- so I'm done buying until I'm out of skincare.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 582 replies
  • 865 hearts
  • 77 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • AmyC
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • connieconcon
    • highfasionmodel