I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

I've been trying my best to avoid shopping this summer since I just went on a very long trip to Europe and am also moving in a couple of months....but I've still done some damage. Smiley Tongue

I want to call this my summer haul since that would imply I'm done shopping for the summer...but I'm a realist. This is my June haul Smiley Happy

20130625_194813.jpg A little Sephora, a little B&BW, and a little VS -- all sale items! (except the Ole Henrikson set...500 point reward, and the Ren and Clarins minis -- they were included in some European magazine purchases) I also discovered the Zara line of perfumes in Barcelona and got a couple those (they're amazing AND cheap!)

20130625_195120.jpgThis is a bunch of stuff my sister gave me when I visited her (we do that whenever we visit each other -- it's a fun tradition. Smiley Happy ) although, most of this is stuff I actually got myself and gave to her, and she just didn't use and gave back to me. While this was more of a "here, take this crap off my hands" giveaway, I'm still including it with my haul. Smiley Tongue

(0) Hearts

how are the self tanner towels.. do they stain hands etc.?

(0) Hearts

I don't know.  I've never tried them- someone else would know better!

That's awesome Im totally jealous... Acqua di Gioia is is one of my favs!!! ♥

I was stunned.  It was just sitting on a table marked "additional 40% off" and I actually asked the sales associate "this is a mistake, right?"

They actually uncovered both pieces this morning and put them out.  For just over $25 with tax, it's totally worth it!

(0) Hearts

Okay, what outlet store were you at? I LOVE Acqua di Gioia and I'd love to find those things!!

I am supposed to not be shopping, either, but I've been so-so. I have bought 8 or 9 polishes. I know I got Opening Night, I Don't Bite, Skinny Jeans, Ruby Without a Cause, Just a Little Dangerous (wearing that now), Screen Test, Mermaid To Order and I think two more. I didn't buy sets in part because I have them already, sigh. My husband calls this my addiction and he probably doesn't know all the details. 

I also bought two Victoria's Secret LE perfumes and amazingly got the biggest bottle of VS Angel at 65% off. I should have gotten a bottle for my sister and my niece and we all love it, but I didn't think about it until later. 

I've also bought some skincare sets. I got the FAB small set as I like the cleanser sample that I had and wanted to try the radience pads. And I also got a small Bare Minerals set that so far has my morning skin much happier than it was. That's been my big issue so I don't feel too bad. 

Designer Fragrances and Cosmetics Co Outlet- Lancome

This one frequently has YSL and even had some Armani makeup in there today.  However, I was in shock over the 1L of body wash.  I took it out of the box and it's ridiculously huge.  This will last forever.

(0) Hearts

I should mention that they still have the YSL polish I picked up last time- 05 Coral Divin (current formula!) for < $10. Unreal.

It's even bigger out of the box, y'all.

It's shockingly long-lasting- I can still smell it on my skin!

Part I: Winning the Outlet Lottery

So, my mother and I hit the outlets- and I scored bigger than I ever have. My outlet haul included two products I was literally ready to buy at Sephora within days for full price, my HG (discontinued!) foundation, and the best freaking deal ever.

1 Liter Acqua di Gioia Shower Gel. Retail: $135. Paid: $12!  (leftover from Memorial Day sale)

1.0 oz Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum. Paid: same as that shower gel. (Another Memorial Day leftover) (I am still working on a bottle now, but at that price, who would pass that up!!

Clinique 7-dau Scrub Cream

Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Rollerball/Lipgloss duo

Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF15- Alabaster 00 (my HG, pre-reformulation!!!)

Kate Spade cosmetic case

Part II: Naughty Mall Run

My mother completely enabled me at the mall- and actually bought the most naughty elements of this haul.

Sephora Run:

Sweet 15 Tote

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray (I actually needed that)

Charlotte Ronson A Summer's Kiss- looking for something for my legs.

Samples: Kate Somerville Self Tanner towel (major props to the cast members at this Sephora- I was looking for MK Leg Shine and am pretty averse to self-tanners, so this was a "hey, no pressure, you can give this a try if you want" sample.)

Living Proof Satin Hair Serum

Nordie's Run:

Yeah... those are 2 Chanels.  However, they were gifted to me, so I didn't break!!

I picked up Starlet and Alchimie (yeah, the brand spanking new drool-worthy from Fall one).  I also tested Elixir (heart!), Provocation (heart!) Paparazzi (unexpected heart!), Cinema (shockingly disappointing), and Mysterie (from fall- major skip)

My eyes are the size of saucers right now I swear! What a steal at the outlet! And finding a discontinued product you love too, score!

[ Edited ]

I know, right? I don't feel bad about buying the things at the outlets, but I could've delayed the in-store purchases.

ETA: Hall of Famer? When did THAT happen ?!?!

I know! I think like yesterday it switched over, I'm kind of shocked because I only started the promo code boards in March? I didn't really post at all before that. I thought it would take far longer. But hey, woooo! Smiley Very Happy

D'oh- I was talking about me in that case. Congrats to you, too!

Honestly I still feel like that annoying new kid butting in on other people's conversations, haha. "HAY GUYZ WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT???!1?1" Incluuuuude me whether you want to or not! Smiley Tongue

I'm the super annoying one, but I figure I have enough nail polish pictures to earn me some good BT karma!

Well we can celebrate the sameish "Hall of Famer" anniversary, haha. I just assumed you already were one, it never occurred to me that you weren't. Shows how observant I am!

Ha, nope.... I'm flattered, though!

My orders of legitimate needs came in- so I'm done buying until I'm out of skincare.

You must be signed in to add attachments