From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Haul Stars

Haul Stars

• 47818 Members
  • 843 Conversations
  • 120 Photos

A place for our haul stars to share thoughts on their recent purchases. Unbox your feelings on new launches or your latest restock.

A place for our haul stars to share thoughts on their recent purchases. Unbox your feelings on new launches or your latest restock.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024
|
Re: March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: Nice choices @danielledanielle . The swatches are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the tip about redeeming the voucher. ...read more
Nice choices @danielledanielle . The swatches are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the tip about redeeming the voucher.
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Haul Stars
Bedazzled Lotion❤︎
  • IMG_1529.jpeg
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
|
Re: Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: For the Sephora Savings Event 2024, my basket is filled with skincare essentials like moisturizers and serums, including the cult- ...read more
For the Sephora Savings Event 2024, my basket is filled with skincare essentials like moisturizers and serums, including the cult-favorite Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream. I'm also eyeing some new makeup releases, such as the Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara and the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Cream. Additionally, I plan to stock up on some haircare must-haves like the Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3. What's in your basket for the Sephora Savings Event? Reception Chair
New Reply in Haul Stars
Sephora Six: Spring Sale 2024 - Splurge or Save Edition
|
Re: Sephora Six: Spring Sale 2024 - Splurge or Save Edition
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: Great choices @curlychiquita. I'd forgotten about the Beautylish event! all the sales are at the same time! My poor wallet lol  ...read more
Great choices @curlychiquita. I'd forgotten about the Beautylish event! all the sales are at the same time! My poor wallet lol 💸
New Reply in Haul Stars
My Haul!!!
|
Re: My Haul!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @bcrtupelo Great haul! One of my favs! ...read more
@bcrtupelo Great haul! One of my favs!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Incentivized
|
Re: Incentivized
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @catgirlie28 @All it means is that you got the product for free. Most people get stuff from Influenster. ...read more
@catgirlie28 @All it means is that you got the product for free. Most people get stuff from Influenster.
New Reply in Haul Stars
How much money have you spent at Sephora this year??
|
Re: How much money have you spent at Sephora this year??
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @LuvAurora46 Oooh I'm guilty as charged and you are not alone. I definitely spent some monies here this year. But I think it's a ...read more
@LuvAurora46 Oooh I'm guilty as charged and you are not alone. I definitely spent some monies here this year. 🙈But I think it's all within reason and not too overboard. 😉 But this is a judgment free zone right? If any one understands it's the BIC crowd here that gets it. 💄 🛍️ 💸 I'm curious thou, what's your favorite thing you've picked up this year??
New Reply in Haul Stars
Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
|
Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: i would say get it during the sale because you would be saving more money that way
i would say get it during the sale because you would be saving more money that way
New Reply in Haul Stars
Flawless February 2024 Hauls
|
Re: Flawless February 2024 Hauls
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi I couldn't make out the scent in the video where they were jumping, but both girls have picked out different ones on differ ...read more
@itsfi I couldn't make out the scent in the video where they were jumping, but both girls have picked out different ones on different occasions. I think they're happy with any of them lol.
181,545 Posts