bananachoox3

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

rikkie

Re: Haul

I know what you mean about ignoring MAC! I need to buy new powder soon, but this morning I got the email about the summer Rihanna release and the site was INSANE so I just snagged the pretty RiRi Woo lipstick. 

I should probably get something in the way of organizers too... do you have any suggestions? What sort of set up have you got going?

veevali

I just ordered the RiRi Heaux lipstick from MAC but it was already on backorder for July...

onomotopoeia9

[ Edited ]

omg, that riri woo lipstick is so bold, sexy and sophisticated all at the same time --I like your taste!

All acrylic stuff - I love it! its like a showcase for my makeup :smileyhappy:

So there are some acrylic cases with several drawers, but I opted to get several smaller pieces - I feel that my makeup can be more accessible and displayed better.

So far I got the Muji 3 drawer acrylic case -- eyeshadow, blush, and highlightersswfupload_4970686487610141174.jpgMuji 3 Compartment stand -- nail polish, eyeliner pencils, lip-liners, long mascara tubes

swfupload_7696851887433139316.jpg

2 Muji pencil holders -- Brushes...(And regular pencils, because I love it so much)swfupload_2277167421797907939.jpg2 US acrylic all purpose boxes (One for lip stuff, one for foundations -- they don't all fit, but its something for now...)swfupload_206726381207745005.jpg

Small us acrylic box - for rollerballs, perrfume minis and samples

swfupload_8206338138893314851.jpgSo basically I stacked one box on top of the drawers and then everything else is lined up against each other. I keep my moisturizers and stuff in a large makeup bag i got for free with a dior purchase :smileyhappy:

I'm still working on my set-up - - Not done yet, but this is it for now...003.JPG

rikkie

Wow, it reminds me a bit of a jewelry display case, all the treasures protected under glass! :smileyhappy: I bet it looks fantastic when everything is together in there. 

I have found myself unexpectedly living out of a suitcase or two for the last 7 months so I dream of the day I can take everything out of all the makeup bags I have going, haha. 

This week has been a lipstick week, I finally caved on a Givenchy Le Rouge because I missed the 100 point perk before. Another haul post coming up waaaay too soon after the last one!  

onomotopoeia9

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Iv'e actually lived out of a suitcase for quite a while last year, so I can relate :smileyhappy:   finally I got settled, but my makeup has been all over the place, in random bags and shoeboxes and stuff....so its about time i took a stand and did this!

can't wait to hear about your latest haul!!!

Which shade of the givenchy le rouge did you get?

rikkie

Glad you're settled now! It must feel so good. 

I was holding out for Carmin Escarpin but it just hasn't been back in stock and I can't go to a store anywhere to look, so I am hoping Mandarine Bolero will work for me! I've got two orders on the UPS truck now and one more on the way tomorrow, so I will get to see them on Friday. The wait is interminable!

mxcx

Ahhh I love Muji! Those makeup storage containers look fantastic.. I'm definitely trying to touch them through the screen.. they look super sleek and just so clean! Great choices. ((:

annonymous1

[ Edited ]

This weekend and today i've recevied...

-Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Ivory

-Murad Skin perfection lotion 

-UD Good karma optical blurring brush

-Tarte Amazonian Clay 12+ hour blush "Dollface"

-KVD Painted Love Lipstick "Celebutard"

-Philosophy Bubbly bubble bath & shampoo 

and then for free i recieved..

-Guerlian Maxilash (sample)

-Tarte Deluxe Sample Trio (VIBTARTE) 

-Korres Greek Yohgurt Mask (x2) (sample)

-KVD Everlasting Love Lipstick in "Backstage Bambi" (full sized)

-Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores (1 oz) - (100 Pt. Perk)

-KVD lipstick in lolita (sample) 

bananachoox3

Tell us how the UD Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush works! I'm planning on getting this as well as the Bubbi Brushes.

annonymous1

honestly, i didnt think the brush would make that big of a difference but it really did, i used to use a normal one from ELF and now i don't think i could use anything else, it just makes the foundation go on so flawless, its worth the money!

starletta8

That's awesome! Thanks for the tip on the KVD lipstick!

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

@annonymous1  how did you get the fullsize KVD lipstick in Backstage Bambi for free?  Also, does the Tarte Foundation look ok on you? :smileyhappy: hope it isnt too dark

annonymous1

i just recieved it but i havent put it on yet, we'll see lol 

and yes i did, i used the promo code TWEETLOVE and its full sized its like an $18 dollar value

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

thanks for the code annonymous1! That is a good deal.  I love that color too- bright and looks like fun

annonymous1

and surprisingly its a matte shade! it looks so shiny online, but yes i love all of her products but its a full sized lipstick for free! i love it

roxystar4

LOVE IT!  I may get this as my next promo! (its now at the top of my list). I wish sephora still had the Tarte Aqualillies palette :smileysad:  I would place an order right now.

violalea

[ Edited ]

My Mystery Bag came, I got 6 samples like most of you ladies here: a deluxe size DDF, a small deluxe size UD primer potion, Stroke of Light, 2 Sephora foundation cards and small sample of Clean perfume.

photo-333.JPG

And for the 3 free foil samples, I got 2 free samples in 1 order and 4 samples in another order funny huh? :smileyhappy: Oh and the Shiseido suncscreen sample must be very popular this is the 4th time it got replaced.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Have you tried the DDF? What do you think?

I sooo wanted to buy up all the nail polishes on sale last week, but as I have dozens here with me and dozens more that I haven't seen since November (along with 95% of the contents of my house) I only allowed myself one. So difficult! I am eyeing up the peacock-y teal on the bottom right of the Nailed It! kit even though I probably have 6-8 similar shades already, I can't help it! 

mafan

(0) Hearts

I got the Nailed It kit a while ago (my SiJCP always seems to put these things on sale early; I think they just don't have the space when new things come in).  That color is "Mermaid to Order" and it's gorgeous.  It's the one color I knew I had to break down and get when I saw the sale.  (Of course it's not the only color that I got and I suspect I already have a lot more polish than you do, sigh.)

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Yeah, probably 5 of the past 6 or 7 years I've had jobs where I couldn't wear nail polish, so that has kept me "in check" to some extent. Right now I'm just doing a lot of typing and my nails are growing out faster and not breaking as I'm not being rough on them so it's extra tough to resist dressing them up! 

violalea

(0) Hearts

No i just got the package today so i have not used it yet :smileyhappy: Yeah you should get the Nailed It since its still available. So pretty. More orders coming with more Nailed It sets for me cause I will give them away as gifts :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 582 replies
  • 865 hearts
  • 77 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • AmyC
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • connieconcon
    • highfasionmodel