bananachoox3

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

violalea

Re: Haul

(0) Hearts

wow so you actually used the code MOISTURIZE and received the full size. Good for you. I did NOT get it instead i got a tiny sample when I used the code. SO MAD !!!!!!!!!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@violalea that is terrible! Yes I used the code MOISTURIZE last friday morning, maybe 9am ish?  Hopefully they can send you one?

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

roxystar4,

Thanks for replying. Yeah I wish but nope they gave me 100 points instead :smileysad: Oh well I am disappointed but something better than nothing I guess.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

100 points isnt bad; Are you close to a 500 point perk?

violalea

(0) Hearts

Way more than that, I have a ton of points roxystar4. Thats why  I did not care for the points. Yeah too bad it happened to me but I dont want to say anything anymore cause I dont want the code list to be removed because I got upset and voiced my frustration here.  I dont want to affect other ladies here. Sorry ladies.

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

*hugs*  Do you have an origins store near you? I know its not the same but they give out very generous samples at the store near me- has lasted me a month+

Maybe/Hopefully the Origins store will do this for you?

nerdgrrrl

I have spent waaay too much this past month at Sephora but it's okay cause I totally deserve it! 

-Sephora Collection Smokey Studio Customizable Eye Palette

-Sephora Collection Perfecting Eye Primer

-Sephora Collection Long Lasting Eyeliner High Precision Brush

-Benefit Brow Zings

-Sephora Collection Double-Ended Smokey Eye Brush

-Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper

-Philosophy Clear Days Ahead facial cleanser

-Korres Volcanic Minerals Volumizing Mascara

-TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection Lip Elixirs

-Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm

I didn't get those last 3 yet, still waiting for my package to arrive! (Come on, Thursday!)

And as far as free samples go, well omg!

-Boscia B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++

-Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 deluxe sample in Light

-Guerlain Maxi Lash

-Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo

-Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System Samples For Combination Oily to Oily Skin

-Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream

-Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter

-Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional

-Benefit Happy Birthday gift

I am working on getting that Soap and Glory body butter in full size cause it smells heavenly!!!!

crayzeeRN

Ladies, THIS is the destruction that happens when dangerous promo codes get in the hands of the wrong people. photo.JPGWay too many samples! I used the ITKIT code (bottom right), UNDERWRAPS (top right), and GARDEN- the Gucci Flora in Magnolia- love this scent!

And above is a photo of my lack of restraint when it comes to makeup :smileyvery-happy:

UD Afterglow Cheek Tints in Bang, Fetish, Score, and Crush

UD Super-Saturated Lip Color in Adrenaline

MUFE Aqua Cream #54

Bare Mineral Stroke of Light (shade 2- ironically got a sample of shade 1 in my mystery sample bag)

Too Faced La Creme in Spice Spice Baby

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

100 pt perks of Bite Beauty Lipstick & Korres Greek Yogurt Sleeping Facial

And... filler items to get to $25 for free shipping- Sephora Polish, Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity, and Smith's Rosebud Salve.

veevali

(0) Hearts

Looks awesome! I got the other it kit in my order, can't wait to get in it the mail. Would love to hear how you like Josie Maran cheek gelee, I've been thinking about it but they don't have it yet my store  yet for me to try.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I've been wanting to try that Josie Maran gellee thing....tell me if you like it!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I'll update when I've tried it! I did find it interesting in store when swatching these that they leave a slight stain on skin- this is the first cream blush I've tried that does that. Given, on top of foundation/primer, etc they may not reach the skin, but on bare skin it's something to take note of :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

So I hate to be the negative nancy on a product that clearly a good number of people love, but you can take my review with a grain of salt and read the others on the product page.

I wasn't crazy about this product at all. Could not get this to work on my cheeks- applied VERY splotchy and unevenly and looked very unnatural. I tried using a few different brushes, my fingers, tried this over foundation, on a naked face and on just primer and I could not get this to apply in a way that I was happy with it. I was considering returning it (I absolutely HATE returning things, have yet to return something to Sephora), but tried it on my lips for kicks and giggles and actually really liked it on my lips. A lot easier for smooth application on my lips and the stain lasted my entire 12 hour shift.

veevali

(0) Hearts

ooooh that sound something great to throw on for a bare face day then. maybe for the beach or pool? now I wanna get one!!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I grabbed an UD Afterglow Cheek Tint a few weeks ago (and the old ammo palette, deluxe shadow box, full size de-slick spray, plus a travel size all nighter spray and mini primer potion for free :smileytongue:) but I can't get it to stay on my face! I love the way the tarte cheek stains just glide on and look dewy and perfect all day, and the UD just disappears within 5 minutes! Reach up to brush your hair out of your face? Say goodbye to the cheek stain! Want to use a blotting paper in your nose? That'll cost you the cheek stain. It sits on top of my skin and slides right off again, what am I doing wrong??

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Hmm... hopefully roxystar4 can jump in here too, I know she owns one! I haven't had trouble oddly- which shade are you using? I apply my on top of primer/foundation using a stippling brush and then set my whole face with finishing powder and/or one of the UD sprays.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I've got the shade Greedy. I have tried putting it just on bare skin, with a primer, over foundation (cream and powder) , and using the UD spray with it to see if there was anything that helped. I think stippling sounds like a good idea though, I'll give that a shot and hopefully it'll help it stick but maybe it is just not for me. I only paid $9 so it's certainly the not priciest thing I've bought that hasn't worked out perfectly! I hope it will help though.

nerdgrrrl

(0) Hearts

That Living Proof styling cream is pretty awesome! I like the lemon smell it has and it made my hair feel and look great!

mkupgk

(0) Hearts

I'm so excited to receive my orders this week with the awesome promo codes going on!!! 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@crayzeeRN which is your fave UD After Glow blush?

What do you think of the bite beauty lipstick? La Creme? (i have 4 of them on my heart list).

crayzeeRN

Crush (far left) is my favorite of the four, but I love them all!

The bite beauty lipstick and la creme just arrived today so I haven't had a chance to test them out yet, but I will let you know! I've had the La Creme Juicy Melons shade on my heart list for a while, but I can't find it in stock! My local store is consistently out, and I'm waiting for it to come back in stock online. Hopefully I like the formula :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

The Bite Beauty lipstick I liked, but not as much as La Creme. I found the Bite Beauty one slightly drying, and it definitely did not last as long on my lips- it failed the red bull test! (I've decided I'm testing all of my lipstick from now on with the red bull can test :smileyvery-happy: ) It was a great color though!

I was excited this morning because Juicy Melons is back in stock, so I'll be making another order!! Or two... I kind of want to get some more shades of La Creme now haha.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 582 replies
  • 865 hearts
  • 77 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • AmyC
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • connieconcon
    • highfasionmodel