I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:
Korres Milk Protein Cleanser
Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser
Boscia Bright White Mask
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief
Givenchy Mister Mat
Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment
Fresh Face Polish
What did you all get recently?
I'm on nail polish overload right now.... both my regular Julep and secret store boxes arrived at once. And I upgraded this month.
So yeah... today I got:
- 15 nail polishes
- 6 mini lipsticks
- sugar lip scrub
And 2 eyeshadow pencils (swatched already) and a mini UD primer.
Yes, even I can be on overload.
My second Haul ever =) Sephora, Mac, Ulta Haul to be more exact...
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Color Perversion)
- Sephora Collection Long Lasting 12 Hr Wear Eye Liner (Color: Black)
- Givenchy Phenomen Eyes Effet Extension (Color: Black)
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture (Color: 19 Fuchsia)
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte (Color: 11 Rose Culte)
- Benefit Cosmetics: The Porefessional
- Benefit Cosmetics: Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow (Colors: Skinny Jeans and Two Cents)
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Gel & Eye Makeup Remover
- Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve
- Urban Decay: Naked 2 Palette
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (Color: Mint)
- Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (Color: Sugar Petal)
*SAMPLES from Sephora:
- 3 Glycol Lactic Renewal Mask
- Fragrances: (Clean Fresh Laundry and Stella McCartney's Stella)
- Nyx Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow (Color: Silver)
- Nyx Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil (Color: Milk)
- Nyx Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream (Colors: Addis Ababa and San Paulo)
- Nyx Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil (Colors: Fuchsia and Hot Red)
- Burt's Bee 100 Percent Natural Lip Shine (Color: Whisper)
- Prep + Prime Lip
Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara- 10 Noir
Diorshow Liner Waterproof - 348 Aqua Green
Le Metier de Beaute Lipstick- Dubai
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine- 6 Pink in Devotion
I've had the Le Metier de Beaute on my wishlist for literally a year.
One day I'll treat myself to a super high end item like Chanel or Chantecaille....but for now, my high end is Sephora
I really want to try the Chanel lipsticks, eye shadow quads and blushes and foundation, and from Chantecaille I want to try....their Tm and foundation.
Bumble and Bumble Color Minded Conditioner
Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in #47 Aqua Blue
Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in #27 Pink Lagoon
Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in #89 Or Rose
For those keeping score, I own all 6 of the Stylo Eyeshadows, the Stylo eyeliner, 2 of 4 colored mascaras, and 2 of 3 nail polishes from Chanel summer 2013. Oh, my wallet!
Just a mini haul today of stuff I didn't get to pick up during chic week. (ran out of money).And some mac and henri bendel.
-Origins Clear Improvement charcoal mask
-Origins Checks and Balances
-Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel
-Tarte Aqualillies Waterproof Amazonian Clay Liner in Splash
-Dior Addict Lip Glow
-Mac Moisture cover concealer
-Mac Satin Taupe eyeshadow (repurchase)... love.
-Mac blush in Fleur Power
And I know you can't see them very well, but I got Henri Bendel crystal bow earrings. 30% off of their jewelry! I tried to take a better pic of them but couldn't zoom in and keep it good quality so sorry!
I know it wasn't a huge haul but it was just odds and ends I forgot to pick up during chic week.
I tried the mask and it burned for the first minute I put it on! But then that burning sensation went away and my pores have never been so clean. Did that happen to you too? Definitely worth the little bit of pain! (Then you know it's working!! lol)
No not at all. I mean I was rubbing my face with a towel to take it off and it was a little red when I was doing that, but then the redness went away after about a minute of leaving it alone. I hope I wasn't having a reaction to it! I used it on saturday night and I haven't broken out at all so I guess I'll try it again and hopefully it won't happen again.
It only burned when I first put it on, and then once it started drying it didn't burn anymore.