bananachoox3

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

catherineu2

Re: Haul

This is what I got Thursday:sephora.JPG

From Sephora:

Free

-Bag

-Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Correcting Concentrate

-Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream (light)

-Nude Perfect Cleansing Oil Face & Eyes

-Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation

-Make Up For Ever Pro-Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation (light)

-Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner

-Gucci Perfume (not in picture)

-Ole Henriksen Truth Creme

-Philosophy Grace To Go (500 points perk)

Bought

-Origins Clear Improvment Active Charcoal Mask

-Sephora 8hr Mattifying Moisturizer

-Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm (natural mint)

-Sephora Nail Polish in Midnight Crawl & It's Time to Rock!

-Sephora Nano Eye Pencil in Kaki Green, Chlorophyll, Plum, Silver Green, Nuage, Emerald Green & Lagoon

-Sephora Nano Lip Liner in Pinup Pink

Bought at The Bay:

-Butter London Nail Polish in The Black Knight & Knackered

Bought at Shoppers Drug Mart:

-Essence Eye Pencil in Bling Bling, White, Love Me Lavender & Scream Green

crayzeeRN

Love the hauls, thanks for sharing! That origins mask is one of my all-time favorites :smileyhappy:

jessimomma

(0) Hearts

Tokyomilk dark no. 62 Tainted Love perfume and handcreme...yum

lreagan

Here's what I got yesterday in the store for chic week:

haul.JPGUrban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray

Hourglass Mineral Veil primer

YSL Touche Eclat

Dior Brow Pencil

Too Faced Candlelight Duo

Urban Decay Glitter Eyeliner

I also placed an order when I got home for two things my store was out of stock of:

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

YSL Volupte Sheer Candy Glossy Balm in Succulent Pomegranate

I'm also planning to get 3 or 4 of the new Urban Decay 24/7 pencil colors once I come into some more money :smileywink:

Fabz

I've been considering the hourglass primer... let me know how you like it! I have dry skin so I'll need something pretty hydrating.

beautytester

Also, if the mineral veil isn't hydrating enough for you, try no.28 primer serum. Hourglass really knows their primers. =X

lreagan

(0) Hearts

I'm soooo glad I dug that old 100 point perk of it I had sitting around in my drawer. It seriously feels like velvet going onto your skin.

What does the No. 28 do that the Mineral Veil doesn't? I thought about getting the MV/No. 28 serum combo pack since it was only $25 and the full size MV is $52 (my store didn't carry the small $18 size) but I decided against it.

beautytester

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I had to open my packet of MV to answer that =]. Mineral Veil is water-resistant, absorbs oil, looks like a cream and feels weightless. No.28 is more like liquid oil/silicone, heavier and more emolliant, also serves as a serum, and contains skin nourishing ingredients (28 vit+essential oils) does not control oil and is super duper hydrating/protective (I need this when it's <10F outside with 20+ mph wind). So, different skin types basically. My skin's in summer mode now so no.28 is now packed away for fall.

lreagan

(0) Hearts

Oh, interesting. I definitely need something that absorbs oil so I'll be sticking with my MV. Thanks for the info! :smileyhappy:

lreagan

I absolutely LOVE it. I had a tiny bottle I got as a 100 point perk forever ago but forgot about. I was using a Smashbox primer and my foundation was still settling in my pores so I recently tried the Hourglass one and it is PERFECT. I have combo skin with really oily parts in my t-zone and dry everywhere else and it really balances my skin. It doesn't make me more oily and it soothes my dry areas and it makes my foundation look flawless. I'm returning my Smashbox primer and never going back!

carrierose

My UD Eyeliner Vault came in the mail today!!!557864_10100173802440662_1473332213_n.jpg

I also got the Rose Mask GWP and four samples instead of three.

Yesterday in store I picked up UD 24/7 concealer and NARS Satin lip pencil in Hyde Park.

mkupgk

(0) Hearts

0-0 love this!!!

violalea

(0) Hearts

wow !!!!!!!!!!! drooling !!!!!! :smileywink:  :smileywink:

Spyski

(0) Hearts

WHOA THERE!!

What do you think about the concealer? I'm tempted to buy it, but from reviews people were saying its too cakey or drying. 

carrierose

I love it...and I have A LOT of cystic acne scarring to cover up.  I used to use it before applying foundation, but now I apply it after because that's what the lady at Sephora did.

I first bought it from hautelook when the old packaging was on sale, and the only one they had was the lightest color.  I am fair, but not SUPER pale, but it works for me since it is concealer.  This time I went up a shade, hope it works just as well!

I just put a tiny dot on or use my concealer brush, and after it's on and dabbed on I don't even know it's there, "feel" wise.  Not cakey or drying for me.

lylysa

Swatch time!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find the UD concealer super creamy, and because so, a little bit does a long way! Too much and it can be cakey, and on skin that isn't prepped properly it can sink in and look dry. I find dabbing it to blend it out works well to distribute the product.

carrierose

I want to swatch SO BAD, but my sister is splitting it with me and we are picking the ones we want one at a time, alternating between us, so I can't do swatches until Tuesday when she comes over!  Killing me. :smileysad:

lylysa

Well, even if we gals have to wait until Tuesday! It'd be fun to divide up the colors and then have her swatch her shades and you swatch yours so if there is any difference in skin tone we can see what colors will look like on more than one complexion!

Your self control is quite strong to resist going swatch crazy right now! Haha!

carrierose

Oh that's a good idea...I look so Polish and she looks SO Italian.  I'll have to do that! :smileyhappy:

lylysa

Now you got me looking forward to Tuesday! I'm super curious about the new shades and how they show up! I'm sure I won't be disappointed!

carrierose

I posted it in Hauls!  The photos are SO SO crappy, though. :smileysad:  It was fun picking and I only got three (Zero, Asphyxia, and Electric) that I already owned from the 15th Anniversary set, so I am putting those in the basket I am making for her bridal shower.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 582 replies
  • 865 hearts
  • 77 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • AmyC
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • connieconcon
    • highfasionmodel