bananachoox3

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

kenny

Re: Haul

Most recently

-UD Theodora palette: I couldn't resist when I saw it in store and now, I'm in love! I decided on this one since I knew I would get more use out of it than the Glinda palette, and I was right! Perfect amount of neutrals and color!

-Lise Watier spring blush in Pink Power? (not from Sephora) Perfect pink flush and glow

-The Balm Balmjovi palette: I love theBalm! Wonderful shadows and blush with great pigmentation. Plus I love the rock music theme!

ChicDabbler

I resisted SO hard so I can post *after* I received my online order, which includes the SKII samples! Gosh they are TINY. The jar one is the same size as the sephora sample jar, which is a standard unit of measurement in my book, but as you can see the bottom is a semi-circle, so, the content is actually 40% of a sephora jar.

2013-02-05 22.33.36.jpg

The order is:

- Stila eyeliner

- Buxom eyeliner

- MUFE eyeliner

- Boscia Tsubaki oil

- Sephora eyeshadow sponges ($1 for 5, sweet!)

- GLAMGLOW (sample of black one. I've tried the white one before, so now I will know the difference! yay!)

- Ren day cream sample (meh, day cream does not interest me if it does not contain SPF).

- 100pts perk AmorePacific enzyme mask (I'm so surprised when I opened it and realized it's powder. Curious~~~)

violalea

How do you like your AmorePacific Enzyme Peel? I thought you said you only spent your 100 points for $15 no? :smileyhappy:

Yeah I tried the black glamglow before and all i remember is I liked it :smileyhappy:

bananachoox3

I love hauls! I love the Stila eyeliner! I'm planning on going tomorrow. Hopefully this trip won't break my wallet. Tell us how the glamglow is! I'm planning to get a sample of the white glamglow and see if it really worth 60+ dollars. 

ChicDabbler

BT report: Glamglow comparison!

Lol, I finally got around to trying it. Verry interesting. I tried the white one before, which really is a slightly watery dark grey mud mask with tiny hard bits in it. You can see it suck out oil from your pores and does give a slight bit of exfoliation when you rinse off. It didn't do much for my acne. The black one is a lighter grey and more of a mud-based scrub with thick fine grain. It feels more like I'm applying a scrub to my face instead of mask and it have bits of leaves in it. It does tingle when it dries but not irritating and is great at sucking whiteheads out at least.

In general I think white glamglow is better for sensitive skin or oil problem since it's more mask like while the black one is a bit more intense and good for white/blackheads due to tingling/tightening sensation and makes the skin smoother with the scrubbing. The black one is also a tad more drying than the white one, but if I were to invest in one, I'd go with the black one since it is truly an effective mask AND great scrub in 1, so you are getting 2 good products in one for $60+.

bananachoox3

Guess who's planning to go to Sephora again this week?

I AM!

Sephora what am I going to do with you? I will post whatever I get on here when I do.

JillMConnell

My most recent haul (from last weekend). I live in North Central Massachusetts and drove to the Sephora in New Hampshire so I wouldn't have to pay sales tax.  The Boscia oil was ordered online, though.

Stila In the Light Palette

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

Tweezerman Slant Tweezers in Pink

NARS Lipstick in Damage

LAVANILA Deodorant in Blackberry Vanilla

Urban Decay Mascara in Supercurl

rockhound0508

I just picked up the new Tarte BB cream to try out.  i have been using Smashbox BB and its good but has a matt finish.  I was looking to Tarte for illumination.

bananachoox3

I heard great reviews for the smashbox one because it has pretty good coverage. Tell us how the Tarte one works out!

melissabt

Bananachoo-

I agree, the Smashbox BB cream has very good coverage! I have a few scars on my face and it covers them. I just purchased the Tarte BB cream as well. It has more of a 'primer' texture and it goes on really silky.

<3 Melissa
TheBeautyBunny

Most recent haul 

- Bite Beauty Matte Lip Pencil in Madeira

- Prada Candy Eau De Parfum

- Too Faced Shadow Insurance 

- Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Lip Tint in Charmed 

sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

I just realized that I have little to no bright eyeshadows ( what the hell?!?) So.....

1. UD eyeshadow in Woodstock (pink)----Sephora JCP

Drugstore

1. Maybelline Color Tattoo, barely branded

2. Rimmel London Stay glossy lipgloss, always lovely

3. Loreal Infallible, iced latte

kimmi1115

I'm so proud of you for buying a bright! lol :smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave

Thank you! I've been so consumed with neutral shadows the last couple of years (its my thing lol) but while I was reorganizing my makeup I realized that except for a couple of colors in palettes I have no brights! I might need to add *one* more drawer to my organizer because I want to seperate my cream shadows from my pressed powder/loose ones. I cant buy just one drawer, they are sold in packs of 3 or 5 but lucky for me, my mom has the same drawer so whatever drawers I dont need she can just pop onto hers. Win win.

bananachoox3

I love Maybelline's Color Tattoo. And Iced Latte is such a pretty color!

rainbow781

Recent Haul:

Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara

Soap & Glory The Greatest Scrub of All Facial Exfoliator

Diane von Furstenburg Dieane Body Lotion

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray Pen (Deluxe Sample)

Murad Pore and Line Minimizing Hydrator (Deluxe Sample)

Benefit Happy Birthday Beautiful (Birthday Gift)

Samples:AmorePacific Moisture Bound Vitalizing Masque

Paco Rabanne Lady Million

Algenist Over Night Restorative Cream

There will be more to come, I just got another Sephora gift card! :smileywink:

bananachoox3

Ahhh good old sephora gift card. I swear whenever I get a giftcard, I always go over the amount thats on the card..

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Went to my closest free standing Sephora today and bought 3 (yes....3) bottles of the KVD tattoo lock it foundation. I'm supposed to be on no buy, but I've been waiting for *months* for this foundation to be back in stock and finally, *finally* today I was able to get my hands on it. I also got a couple of sample packets from philosophy (eye cream and cleanser) and a 100 pt perk: MUFE mascara

:smileyvery-happy:

AznAngelLiz

AznAngelLiz

AznAngelLiz

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 582 replies
  • 865 hearts