Haul Part 2

bananachoox3

Haul Part 2

[ Edited ]

I decided to make a part 2 to the previous thread since that thread is now way too long to look through.  Can you believe over 17,000 views, over 500 replies, 77 people, 149 photos, and 861 hearts in one thread? We love hauls.  

I did a haul today, what a surprise. Mostly from Sephora and a bit from Ulta.

Ulta:

20130702_202316.jpg

Stila In Natural Palette for $15! It comes with 6 eye shadows, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. Pretty good deal for a good product that retail at $73. Plus I got a mini Stila Stay All Day Mascara with any Stila purchase.

Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush

Real Technique Setting Brush

Nicole by OPI in Selena.

Sephora:

20130702_202225.jpg

Benefit 15 hour primer. Really wanted to try this.

Boscia Blotting Sheets

Illamasqua Hydra Gel. I wanted to try this as well since I heard its a gel moisturizer/primer

Urban Decay Naked Basic

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond

Rosebud Salve Lip Balm, brought this since I couldn't find Dior Creme De Rose.

Samples:

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

Korres Wild Rose Cream

I also got to test Marc Jacobs New perfume in Honey. OMG AMAZING. I love the smell of it. Doesn't smell like honey to me. Smells like honeydew to me lol.

rikkie

Re: Haul Part 2

Awesome, thanks! I looked around Imomoko the other day when I was looking at all the pretty petal blushes but I'll have to go browse now, Sephora's Canadian shipping takes weeks and I keep making orders but sending them to California, so my urge to buy isn't being sated if I have nothing to show for it, hahaha.

poshified

(0) Hearts

You're very welcome! I can spend hours browsing that site! LOL. I'll never complain about Sephora's shipping time in the states after hearing how long it takes to get to Canada. Ridic!

wendyomgwar

OMG asian packaging is just too cute! Gaaaah one day one day.... and tsk tsk lol other then the Sephora Favorties Lip Kit I'm actually holding on strong to my no Buy! And the Tarte set.... hmm 

poshified

I knowww; I couldn't resist those lippies :smileyvery-happy: I'm waiting for Sephora to come out with the mini face and cheek favorite sets like last year!

ChicDabbler

Etude House!!!!! Aren't their products the cutest? I saw the heart shaped balls in a cauldron for powder and the chocolate bars for eyeshadows and so want to get them! How do you like your Etude products?

(I only know of Etude after I became obsessed with Shinee, and I brought their toner but haven't gotten around to trying it yet).

poshified

(0) Hearts

OMG, they need Etude House stores in the U.S.! I know the powder you were talking about! I believe Pretty and Cute had it for like 50% off at one point! :smileyhappy: Etude House products (especially skin care) are pretty high quality products. Their blushes (and most Asian face products, I've come to learn) are always too light on me, so I always go for the darkest shade possible in the line, even on my NC 25ish skin. Another line I also like is Holika Holika!

DoctorsMrs

@poshified, NICE HAUL!  You did a great job with the photo too. I never realized until this week how hard it really is to do these product pics.

poshified

Thank you! I hear you; it is difficult taking pictures with natural light, which is why nearly all of my pictures are products sitting on my coffee table! haha

WhereYouStand

here's the cosmetics slide...

Benefit They're Real Mascara Mini.jpg

Benefit Cosmetics : They're Real Mascara Mini, In black

Fake Up Concealer In Light.jpg

Benefit Cosmetics Fake Up Concealer, In Light

Hello Flawless I'm Pure 4 Sure Ivory.jpg

Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless I'm Pure 4 Sure, In Ivory

Nars Blush.jpg

NARS Blush- In, O***sm

Stay Flawless Primer.jpg

Benefit Cosmetics Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer

Sugarbomb blush.jpg

Benefit Cosmetics: Blush in Sugarbomb

SugarBomb Lipgloss.jpg

Benefit Cosmetics Ultra Plush Lipgloss in Sugarbomb

Surf Conditioner Deluxe Sample.jpg

Bumble Bumble Surf Conditioner Deluxe Sample

world famous neutrals - most glamours ever.jpg

Benefit Cosmetics World's Famous Neutrals Worlds most famous Nudes

Your Complimentry Welcome Kit  - Rouge Welcome Kit.jpg& VIB Rouge!!!!  

DoctorsMrs

Pic#1

I'm starting with:

BLUSHES; BRONZERS; BRUSHES

photo.JPG

Back to Front, Left to Right

1- NARS Pierre Hardy Rotunde

2- NARS Cheek Palette in Soulshine

3- NARS Cheek Palette in Fore-Play

4- NARS Blush in Gaiety

5- NARS Blush in O gasm

6- NARS Blush in Outlaw

7- NARS Blush in Liberte

8- Kat Von D Blush in Bellisima

9- Sephora Pro Flawless Airbrush #56

10- Sephora Pro Flawless Light Powder Brush #50

11- Too Faced Tan Without The Twinkle-- mini Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and Flatbuki Brush 

12- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil

drrragon

oh my gosh this is the most wonderful photograph in the world right now

DoctorsMrs

I have more to put up. I did lippies and nail polish yesterday-- but they didn't come out as nice as the cheekie pic.

Littlemermaid81

What YSL lippies did you get- I'm addicted to them!

DoctorsMrs

Two of the Rouge Volupte Shine in Coral Intuitive and Orange Impertinent and One Volupte Sheer Candy in Tangy Mandarine. I photographed all the lippies yesterday but haven't had time to put the pic up yet. It's horribly lacking in color range. I seem to have coral and orange on the brain. 

rikkie

[ Edited ]

Ooh, I have been all over the coral/orange lately too!

I realized the other day that when I get through all this immigration junk in September sometime I will have 3 months worth of online shopping waiting for me. I certainly haven't stopped grabbing things from the sale section just because I won't get them for ages, I hope the boxes won't have taken over the entire house. It will be DER UBERHAUL though, something I'm sure I will never get to experience again, like 100 Christmasses at once!

DoctorsMrs

(0) Hearts

Seriously Rikki. I'm going to post the lip pic in a few minutes and you're going to be really bored by the lack of color. That's the problem with placing lots of orders at once-- you don't really remember what's already on the way LOL

That will be a Christmas sized haul! Are you not getting any orders in Canada? 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I have gotten a few on their way, but ALL the prices are higher, (okay, some things are the same or maybe $1-2 more) usually 30% or so all the way up to double sometimes. I still have several days to go before I get the first order I put in here July 19, so it makes me more annoyed than anything to ship here, haha. Oh, and free shipping doesn't work yet, so I have to call or email customer service for a refund on shipping. All in all, it's just a pain and some other places won't ship to Canada at all. 

Spoiler
I have 13 Sephora orders waiting there or on their way, plus ummm, too many from other places. In my defense, lots of them are smallish! :smileyhappy:

drrragon

rikkie you HAVE to take pictures for us!!!  that sounds amazing!  and you should definitely roll around in your new stash LOL!

rikkie

I know I will have to document the craziness, I'm kind of worried how it will look, haha. It's easy to think it's not too bad if the packages come one at a time, but it's going to be hard to ignore that many built up. I hope my husband builds some kind of obstacle course for the cat with them or something, or a great wall of China. Or a castle for the cat, a cat-stle!

LadyInWhite

Seriously, that's the haul pic to end all haul pics!  Please take some??  Just so I can see that many pristine items all at once.

rikkie

I'm going to take a picture of all the unopened boxes and probably die of embarrassment! Then I will post photos here, hah! You all are the only ones who will understand!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 446 replies
  • 739 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • kimmi1115