Haul Part 2

bananachoox3

Haul Part 2

[ Edited ]

I decided to make a part 2 to the previous thread since that thread is now way too long to look through.  Can you believe over 17,000 views, over 500 replies, 77 people, 149 photos, and 861 hearts in one thread? We love hauls.  

I did a haul today, what a surprise. Mostly from Sephora and a bit from Ulta.

Ulta:

20130702_202316.jpg

Stila In Natural Palette for $15! It comes with 6 eye shadows, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. Pretty good deal for a good product that retail at $73. Plus I got a mini Stila Stay All Day Mascara with any Stila purchase.

Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush

Real Technique Setting Brush

Nicole by OPI in Selena.

Sephora:

20130702_202225.jpg

Benefit 15 hour primer. Really wanted to try this.

Boscia Blotting Sheets

Illamasqua Hydra Gel. I wanted to try this as well since I heard its a gel moisturizer/primer

Urban Decay Naked Basic

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond

Rosebud Salve Lip Balm, brought this since I couldn't find Dior Creme De Rose.

Samples:

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

Korres Wild Rose Cream

I also got to test Marc Jacobs New perfume in Honey. OMG AMAZING. I love the smell of it. Doesn't smell like honey to me. Smells like honeydew to me lol.

wendyomgwar

Re: Haul Part 2

Someone's getting the most out of rouge free shipping! I sort of love that we can take advantage of all the promo codes more now!

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh I know! I love it! I saw the Brush set and was so excited to just get that and not pay shipping! And since there aren't too many Promo codes with no minimum purchase i decided to try the St. Tropez since i already got the Yellow Diamond Promo. 

wendyomgwar

I've gotten both as well! I really want to try Clarify and and I think the other promo code is Monoi, I haven't made an over $25 purchase yet though.

arielaaaaaaaa

My purchases are always $25 and up, but since Rouge i've been getting little stuff, and they seriously need more codes for no minimum purchase! And Between the ItKits, and this Clarify Promo i have 4 Murad Cleansers! And since it's a staple product of mine, i'm thrilled!

wendyomgwar

[ Edited ]

I'm bummed I missed out on the ItKits! They were great!!! And you're stocked up for a while lol. Mine usually are too but with this free shipping I can just get one thing that i MUST have and then I don't feel bad about buying it since I didn't spend too much, I second the codes with  no minimum purchase!

arielaaaaaaaa

Lol i don't even remember what came in the ItKit besides the Cleanser! Haha. I'll have to go look it up because i have tons of deluxe samples in a box that i haven't touched! Maybe i should work on that!

DoctorsMrs

@arielaaaaaaa-- I love the zippered pouch. Is that what the brush set came in?

arielaaaaaaaa

[ Edited ]

Yes! It was only 5 Dollars! So cute!!

starletta8

Today's haul (I scored in Sephora's clearance section!):

sathaul.jpg

• Sephora IT Precise Natural Powder Brush
  • Sephora IT Highlighting Fan Brush
  • Sephora IT Medium Shader Brush
  • 100pt Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday (I have the full-size and couldn't resist this!)
  • fragrance and skincare samples
  • Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Shampoo
  • Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Conditioner
  • Kiehl's Superbly Smoothing Argan Shampoo
  • Kiehl's samples
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Deluxe Sample
  • Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara 47 Aqua Blue (backup for next summer)
  • Chanel Vernis- Provocation
  • Chanel Vernis- Elixir

And a photo of yesterday's small haul (see post which is likely on page 2 by now):

frihaul.jpg

poshified

Chanel's peridot pretty much jump started my love for Chanel polishes :smileyhappy: They should make those colored mascaras permanent in the line!

starletta8

To be honest, the formula is lacking. I'd rather see them continue to work on the formula before making other colors permanent.

poshified

(0) Hearts

True, some colors are more streaky than others. Do you like Dior polishes? I've learned that they get goopy by the 3 month mark.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

To clarify: I was talking about the LE Chanel Inimitable mascaras having poor formula (they're very dry and flake easily), not the nail polish. Chanel's nail polishes are my HG formula and are amazing. No problems at all.

Also, I haven't had problems with any of my Dior polishes. And I have some that are 2+ years old...

poshified

(0) Hearts

Ahh ok, got it!

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Any chance you can share the link for the DL polish :smileyvery-happy:?

rikkie

It's up now, go go go! :smileyhappy:

starletta8

Sephora is killing me with all of the sale brushes lately... just saying.

poshified

Had to pick up the $5 mini brush sets :smileyvery-happy:

crayzeeRN

I too, took advantage of the 20% off at Ulta which stacked with a $10 off coupon I had! And miracle of all miracles, I made it in and out of the store without buying any makeup!! Crazy!! Also stopped in TJ Maxx :smileyhappy:

From TJ Maxx:

Shiseido Men Deep Cleansing Scrub- funny... I absolutely did not realize in store that this was a men's product! Got so absorbed reading all the ingredient lists on the tons of Shiseido products that I didn't even realize it was a men's line! Smells fine, hopefully works fine too! 

Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Lotion- Only $5- steal!

Fekkai Luscious Curls Cream- $10!

Ulta:

3x Cotton Exfoliating Rounds- I go through these so fast!

DDF Acne Control Treament- has salicylic acid, got a sample of this product through Birchbox, and I am loving it!

DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel- I am hoping so badly that this fixes my clogged pores problem, because they are driving me nuts! 

philosophy clear days ahead kit- excited to try these!

Fekkai Essential Shea Conditioner- I am so in love with this product- makes my hair look seriously amazing for two days and it smells incredible.

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Spray and Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Body Clear Body Wash-  trying to clear up the workout-related acne I get on my shoulders!

poshified

I'm always surprised by the fragrance gems I can find at TJ Maxx! DDF -- another underrated brand, I think. Great haul, dear! :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

You got some great steals at TJMaxx! I might have to go into my local TJMaxx and check out their stuff!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 446 replies
  • 739 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • kimmi1115